Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 6. (Read 137528 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I can also see Incognito coin getting accepted by crypto-social networking platforms as the ICG infrastructure is quite strong at the moment. I would argue that ATM implentation is the strongest aspect.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I've noticed a increase of 300 twitter followers since the past week. Nice animation videos at the main twitter page: https://twitter.com/Incognitocoin
The PR is being handled well while development is moving along. With more community involvement, more payment processors should accept ICG.

Yes, I've noticed this as well. Everything is looking strong as a formal plan is being made involving the community and a network of developers. I'm pretty sure there's at least a few other alt-coin ATM providers out there besides Generalbytes where ICG is already accepted.

With all things considered, ICG is doing well with a transparent developer team who have a proven track record. Developments to the API for Web merchants and ATMs are all things to look forward to.

I agree with you there given the recent scandal of bitbay. It's important to have trust-worthy developers who have a history of delivering what they had promised on-time.

Very true. According to the previous development posts. The ICG team is working in two sections while outside developers are helping so there should be alot of room for expansion in ICG and greater potential in terms of how far it can be developed. 

Well, I can see that Generalbytes is currently expanding their ATM operation so ICG will be listed on more ATMs regardless of getting accepted by other ATM providers. It wouldn't hurt to get on other payment processors and service providers although it might be possible for ICG to serve its own needs as advanced network functionality is built on top of it. Getting accepted by more web merchants would be a short term goal.
Activity: 51
I've noticed a increase of 300 twitter followers since the past week. Nice animation videos at the main twitter page: https://twitter.com/Incognitocoin
The PR is being handled well while development is moving along. With more community involvement, more payment processors should accept ICG.

Yes, I've noticed this as well. Everything is looking strong as a formal plan is being made involving the community and a network of developers. I'm pretty sure there's at least a few other alt-coin ATM providers out there besides Generalbytes where ICG is already accepted.

With all things considered, ICG is doing well with a transparent developer team who have a proven track record. Developments to the API for Web merchants and ATMs are all things to look forward to.

I agree with you there given the recent scandal of bitbay. It's important to have trust-worthy developers who have a history of delivering what they had promised on-time.

Very true. According to the previous development posts. The ICG team is working in two sections while outside developers are helping so there should be alot of room for expansion in ICG and greater potential in terms of how far it can be developed. 
Activity: 55

Activity: 40

Activity: 35

The coin has been well distributed since it's first launch as summation of volume is quite high and it's relatively cheap at the moment. Demand should grow once additional blockchain tech and services are built upon Incognito coin and therefore providing a greater real-world utility beyond the traditional role of a crypto-currency. 

That's quite likely as ICG continues to gain new users. It shouldn't be too difficult to organize community ran efforts in the thread regarding Incognito coin.

Eventually additions to the ICG forum and website would better facilitate community discussion however for the time being this forum will be sufficient. Having additional technology on ICG's blockchain would be the greatest goal as it would further expand Incognito coin and allow it to be more easily improved by volunteers and the dedicated developer team.

There's a lot of options in how improvements in network development could be made on ICG. Although the existing infrastructure consisting of a web wallet, mobile wallet, brain wallet app generator, paper wallet generator, tens of nodes, and etc are sufficient for the current user-base. Of course new developments will give ICG more of a purpose as an actual service platform and therefore create a larger user-base. 

The main payment process, Cointopay and Generalbytes ATMs are both located primarily in the Netherlands so it would be nice to branch out and get listed on other payment/ATM providers in other locations. Again, it shouldn't be difficult with the ATM API already available, but there's a lack of alt-coin ATMs at the moment. In fact Generalbytes is the only alt coin ATM provider that I'm currently aware of so perhaps there should be a focus on payment processors instead.

Although it's better to think outside of the box and find new ways to implement the closed payment system while serving a practical role. Honestly, I believe that it wouldn't be out of the question to see the appearance of QR readers in certain metropolitan stores that accept alt-coins. In my opinion the mobile wallet is already sufficient for physical payment locations but it's always better to have more payment options than less.

That's a good point. There wouldn't be much of a purpose in spending development time on further ATM integration if there's literally no other alt-coin ATMs. Since the point-of-sale payment system API could be ported over into other projects or applications then it wouldn't be too counter productive however. Getting more payment processors to accept Incognito coin would be an easier to task so maybe that's where the community should focus its attention on.

The coin has been well distributed since it's first launch as summation of volume is quite high and it's relatively cheap at the moment. Demand should grow once additional blockchain tech and services are built upon Incognito coin and therefore providing a greater real-world utility beyond the traditional role of a crypto-currency. 

That's quite likely as ICG continues to gain new users. It shouldn't be too difficult to organize community ran efforts in the thread regarding Incognito coin.

Eventually additions to the ICG forum and website would better facilitate community discussion however for the time being this forum will be sufficient. Having additional technology on ICG's blockchain would be the greatest goal as it would further expand Incognito coin and allow it to be more easily improved by volunteers and the dedicated developer team.

There's a lot of options in how improvements in network development could be made on ICG. Although the existing infrastructure consisting of a web wallet, mobile wallet, brain wallet app generator, paper wallet generator, tens of nodes, and etc are sufficient for the current user-base. Of course new developments will give ICG more of a purpose as an actual service platform and therefore create a larger user-base. 

The main payment process, Cointopay and Generalbytes ATMs are both located primarily in the Netherlands so it would be nice to branch out and get listed on other payment/ATM providers in other locations. Again, it shouldn't be difficult with the ATM API already available, but there's a lack of alt-coin ATMs at the moment. In fact Generalbytes is the only alt coin ATM provider that I'm currently aware of so perhaps there should be a focus on payment processors instead.

Although it's better to think outside of the box and find new ways to implement the closed payment system while serving a practical role. Honestly, I believe that it wouldn't be out of the question to see the appearance of QR readers in certain metropolitan stores that accept alt-coins. In my opinion the mobile wallet is already sufficient for physical payment locations but it's always better to have more payment options than less.

I've noticed a steady increase of twitter followers by 200 to over 830 in total over the course of one week. I agree with the earlier posts in that the PR seems to be managed well, and volume seems to continually be higher now that Incognito coin has more attention. Looking back through the thread, all developments were delivered on time so I place my trust in the ICG team with the current developments in which they are working on. I actually live somewhat close to one of the ATMs so perhaps at some point I can visit one and record it while depositing ICG with the mobile wallet.

I'm certain that every Incognito Coin community member would appreciate it. Once there's greater organization it should be possible to more efficiently reach out to potential web merchants and ask them to accept Incognito Coin.

Right, organization would go a long way in creating a collaborative group of volunteers for development, promotion, and support. As a community based coin in which a lot of help was already received, there's a growing number of people who are improving ICG either through development or promotion. I can only see future user adoption to increase as more projects using ICG are started.

I can already see a lot of organization and community support forming. Later as it further develops, promotion and development will gain more momentum.

I agree with there. I've already contacted a few merchant shops to accept ICG so things are moving along. Upon the creation of a platform based on ICG then it should be much easier to launch future projects and services.

I've noticed a steady increase of twitter followers by 200 to over 830 in total over the course of one week. I agree with the earlier posts in that the PR seems to be managed well, and volume seems to continually be higher now that Incognito coin has more attention. Looking back through the thread, all developments were delivered on time so I place my trust in the ICG team with the current developments in which they are working on. I actually live somewhat close to one of the ATMs so perhaps at some point I can visit one and record it while depositing ICG with the mobile wallet.

I'm certain that every Incognito Coin community member would appreciate it. Once there's greater organization it should be possible to more efficiently reach out to potential web merchants and ask them to accept Incognito Coin.

Right, organization would go a long way in creating a collaborative group of volunteers for development, promotion, and support. As a community based coin in which a lot of help was already received, there's a growing number of people who are improving ICG either through development or promotion. I can only see future user adoption to increase as more projects using ICG are started.

I can already see a lot of organization and community support forming. Later as it further develops, promotion and development will gain more momentum.

I agree with there. I've already contacted a few merchant shops to accept ICG so things are moving along. Upon the creation of a platform based on ICG then it should be much easier to launch future projects and services.

If that's the case then it should likely be easier to implement as adding a network protocol with ICG would likely be time-consuming. A separate application will allow faster production and possibly more features. The app could even incorporate a QR scanner for use at Generalbytes ATMs to withdrawal and deposit Incognito coins.

That sounds interesting, I've been looking for an alt-coin with ATM integration. A stronger infrastructure should provide a stronger future in my opinion.

ATM integration is the strongest feature of Incognito coin and it should further be expanded into other ATM providers since the API is easy to port over. I believe that the QR scanner feature is already available in the mobile wallet but it would be nice to have it in another separate application as well.

Yes. the mobile wallet has a QR code scanner feature, but it would be possible to take all of the improvements made to the web wallet, mobile wallet, brain wallet app, and desktop wallet and apply them to a single application serving as a platform to facilitate decentralized services. I don't see any possible conflicts as each wallet or application will fill a specific role and supplement each other.

It's quite possible to have several applications which provide different functions adequately while having another application which incorporates all of the functions. It would also be possible to port over the closed payment system into the application for later use.

Those are all good points. It would be possible to acomplish this task while working on further ATM expansion and business development through more merchant acceptance and integration.

If that's the case then it should likely be easier to implement as adding a network protocol with ICG would likely be time-consuming. A separate application will allow faster production and possibly more features. The app could even incorporate a QR scanner for use at Generalbytes ATMs to withdrawal and deposit Incognito coins.

That sounds interesting, I've been looking for an alt-coin with ATM integration. A stronger infrastructure should provide a stronger future in my opinion.

ATM integration is the strongest feature of Incognito coin and it should further be expanded into other ATM providers since the API is easy to port over. I believe that the QR scanner feature is already available in the mobile wallet but it would be nice to have it in another separate application as well.

Yes. the mobile wallet has a QR code scanner feature, but it would be possible to take all of the improvements made to the web wallet, mobile wallet, brain wallet app, and desktop wallet and apply them to a single application serving as a platform to facilitate decentralized services. I don't see any possible conflicts as each wallet or application will fill a specific role and supplement each other.

It's quite possible to have several applications which provide different functions adequately while having another application which incorporates all of the functions. It would also be possible to port over the closed payment system into the application for later use.
Pages:
Jump to: