Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN][ICO]✨ 1World Tokens (1WO) Media Coins + Referral Program!! ✨✨ - page 22. (Read 8009 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
How much tokens  can I buy  at 0.05 ETH?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Tokens that were not sail would  be destroyed on ICO  ?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I use platform WavesLiteApp. Are my torents can be stored there?
Activity: 434
Is the referral program running or not?
Activity: 266
Your project is already stands on its feet and has already attracted  $ 8 million.
Is participation of venture funds allowed on the ICO?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
I would like to help your company when working with the Vietnamese market.
Activity: 254
Does the system support the Belarusian language?
Activity: 266
Every month  half and a million fill the answers to your polls.
What are the goals for the expansion after the ICO?
Activity: 254
You did not plan to add Chinese to the site?
 Your platform can be  demand in China
This site says yuo have your embassy.
And in which country?
Interesting question, i found only HQ in San Jose, California, where your other offices ?
Activity: 448
On a pre-sale it has been already collected more than 3 million dollars!
 This is not surprise becouse you have an experience and an excellent product
Activity: 476
What will be  the price to token after October, 26? I can not find in the site.
So I can earn 1WO by just using your platform? Do I have to do anything special, and is this available now?

This is a decent project, good luck.

Thanks for asking ServBit!

You will be able to earn 1WO by completing our mini surveys, quizzes, trivia via our widgets. At the moment, 1WO has not been launched, therefore it will be available after the token launch.

I visited your site. I liked the design very much. I immediately figured out where what information is posted. Here are just no mini-polls and quizzes, I did not see. Some examples of using your platform are available.
Activity: 280
The design of your polls is very attractive and fits in almost any resource
Activity: 249
This site says yuo have your embassy.
And in which country?
Activity: 448
Actually since my born I have been following this project. This time it`s ready for users and it is transitioning to the new  digital era
So I can earn 1WO by just using your platform? Do I have to do anything special, and is this available now?

You will be able to earn 1WO by completing our mini surveys, quizzes, trivia via our widgets. At the moment, 1WO has not been launched, therefore it will be available after the token launch.

So now we can take part in your quizzes, fill out questionnaires and receive tokens, or all this will be available only after the completion of the ICO?
Activity: 71

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Activity: 71
How many more weeks are left in this ICO? 50% plus is pretty decent, unless it ends next week  Wink

There's 3 weeks left, however we expect to beat our minimum goal much faster than that!
Pages:
Jump to: