Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN][ICO]✨ 1World Tokens (1WO) Media Coins + Referral Program!! ✨✨ - page 15. (Read 8009 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Every month  half and a million fill the answers to your polls.
What are the goals for the expansion after the ICO?
It`s very interesting question! Do you planto have the tools  for helping to improve the  content on the site?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
On a pre-sale it has been already collected more than 3 million dollars!
 This is not surprise becouse you have an experience and an excellent product

So am I. I decided to invest in a successful project that they have  already had
Activity: 207
This site says yuo have your embassy.
And in which country?
The developers  are in the silicone valley. And what about the offices,it would be interesting to know, too
Activity: 308
What will be  the price to token after October, 26? I can not find in the site.
http://welcome.1worldonline.com/  Here's a website for you. Here you can find any information on the project
Oh, thanks! Now I am going to study the information about the project and I`ll write you soon
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

And I also would like to know smth. As I understand they offer the mining of the domestic currency in  future. And at this  moment you can earn having your own blog

Completely misunderstood your answer. On this platform, you can create personal blogs for everyone?
Activity: 420
The design of your polls is very attractive and fits in almost any resource
It's hard don`t  agree with a colleague. I think  so that's why they have such solid partners
There are more than 46mln polls. These numbers  are impressive. At this moment it is a very attractive option for investors

Where is the poll statistics? Are the surveys already available to users for filling in?
Activity: 266
So I can earn 1WO by just using your platform? Do I have to do anything special, and is this available now?

This is a decent project, good luck.
And I also would like to know smth. As I understand they offer the mining of the domestic currency in  future. And at this  moment you can earn having your own blog
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
How many more weeks are left in this ICO? 50% plus is pretty decent, unless it ends next week  Wink
It`s an interesting question. It will be hoped the bonus will last as long as possible
Hey, if you guys sold 10M tokens(just an example) during the crowdsale event how many more tokens will be created for team, advisors, partners, etc.
Hi! You can find this information in Whitepaper. Just like i did:

Activity: 266
I would like to thank the developers for the excellent product that works in full limits
Activity: 254
Why do the minimal plank of ICO  is only  5 mln?
Activity: 249
So I can earn 1WO by just using your platform? Do I have to do anything special, and is this available now?

This is a decent project, good luck.

Thanks for asking ServBit!

You will be able to earn 1WO by completing our mini surveys, quizzes, trivia via our widgets. At the moment, 1WO has not been launched, therefore it will be available after the token launch.

So now we can take part in your quizzes, fill out questionnaires and receive tokens, or all this will be available only after the completion of the ICO?
If it's true. This will be another good way to get tokens.
Activity: 280
Do you know of buying your company's tokens by Google or Amazon
Oh, this information could be an additional plus for investors
Activity: 448
There are more than 46mln polls. These numbers  are impressive. At this moment it is a very attractive option for investors
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Hey, if you guys sold 10M tokens(just an example) during the crowdsale event how many more tokens will be created for team, advisors, partners, etc.
Activity: 448
I am interested in such  successful company at the moment. If the developers fulfill all the promises  sucsess is for us
Activity: 476
I would like to know when a token will appear on stock exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If it's not a secret how much do you increase your capital  for the last year?
Why are your tokens so expensive? I wish good luck in developing the platform
For now it $1.10 per token, is it a big price? You can buy 0.5 tokens. What's the problem?
Pages:
Jump to: