Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN][ICO]✨ 1World Tokens (1WO) Media Coins + Referral Program!! ✨✨ - page 23. (Read 8009 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
How many more weeks are left in this ICO? 50% plus is pretty decent, unless it ends next week  Wink
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Hello everyone!

We are 59.28% of the way to our minimum ICO goal!

Bounty program will soon be deployed Smiley stay tuned!
If you need an spanish community manager, i can  Wink

Hey, thanks for letting us know! Please contact us at [email protected] Wink
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
DM for Spanish Translations
If you need an spanish community manager, i can  Wink
Will this tokens be created on top of ethereum platform? Or you will use some different for the token generation?

Yes, this is an ERC-20 token. Thanks for asking! Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Will this tokens be created on top of ethereum platform? Or you will use some different for the token generation?
it seems like these guys have been a real company for a long time now, they have like 4 different offices and an army of boardmembers. I looked them up, they won this Shark Tank style thing with this idea. this ico seems pretty proper.

will stay tuned to this

Thank you for pointing this out! This event was the Pitch Globally "Shark Tank". You can check out some of the footage from the event here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIJosoRqJbI

For those that are not aware of what Pitch Globally is:

Pitch Globally Sharktank Style (www.meetup.com/pitchglobally), Silicon Valley's most well connected Sharktank Style event series, where strangers come and become lifelong friends with VC's, models, mentors, entrepreneurs etc.

Nice project. I think Sir add bounty program or airdrop?

Stay tuned for more... Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
Nice project. I think Sir add bounty program or airdrop?
Looks like a safe and reliable ICO compared to all the rest since they have quite a few real world applications and are already established. I like the concept of tokenized economy as well, I think this will be a successful project.

We appreciate your consideration! Stay tuned for more news and updates from our team  Smiley

Update:
We have reached over 2.9M in contributions! Make sure you take advantage of this offer; the sooner you purchase our token, the lower the purchase price will be.

Activity: 132
Looks like a safe and reliable ICO compared to all the rest since they have quite a few real world applications and are already established. I like the concept of tokenized economy as well, I think this will be a successful project.

The white paper is really long, lol, but it has a lot of detail, they spell out everything. Its cool how you can earn tokens for taking quizzes and stuff, its like mining without having an asic  Cheesy

it seems like these guys have been a real company for a long time now, they have like 4 different offices and an army of boardmembers. I looked them up, they won this Shark Tank style thing with this idea. this ico seems pretty proper.

will stay tuned to this
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
A very interesting project. I have read about the project and watching the video. this can be a success and that kind of late word can not be predicted. I am looking forward to your bounty. Good luck

We appreciate your support! We are proud to have a working product and a solid team behind it.
We are currently putting together our bounty program outline; please be patient and keep checking back!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
A very interesting project. I have read about the project and watching the video. this can be a success and that kind of late word can not be predicted. I am looking forward to your bounty. Good luck
Have luck, guys! Nice token

Thanks! We are very excited to share our project with everyone Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Have luck, guys! Nice token
Seems like a great project! Expansive and experienced team with a working product (because for some reason, thats a rare thing nowadays) and they have actually been around for a while, outside of the cryptosphere. really nice partnerships too..

with all the bull floating around at the moment, this is one of the few things with teeth  Wink

Thanks for your kind words!

UPDATE: We just got listed on tokenmarket! Check it out!

https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/1world-online/
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
Seems like a great project! Expansive and experienced team with a working product (because for some reason, thats a rare thing nowadays) and they have actually been around for a while, outside of the cryptosphere. really nice partnerships too..

with all the bull floating around at the moment, this is one of the few things with teeth  Wink

dont you think it's  too late to make an ANN when the presale is almost done, aaaand, how about the marketing? any bounty or anything?

It's never too late! While we could have posted this earlier, we were focusing on other means of promotion and advertising during the presale period. Marketing is done via our chat rooms, investors, company and personal contacts. Finally, yes we offer bounties! This consists of tasks such as white paper translation, FAQ translation, and regional customer support. An official bounty program will be posted and updated in this thread soon. We already have a lot of staff earning through our bounty!

How you find investors?

Marketing, ad campaigns and company/personal contacts.

is it really that 1.00 USD = 1.10 1WO?? is it a base rate or what??
and also, you must share the ICO system on this thread, when it starts and how about the bonuses.

To view the current rate, please visit https://ico.1worldonline.com/?locale=undefined#about. As of the time of this posting, it is 1 USD / 1 WO. It will also be periodically updated on our ANN thread. For large purchases, please send a PM or join one of our chat rooms and inquire with our staff.

1WO is our token, and you need it to purchase advertising space on our partner websites (which includes Google, Amazon, ICOBox, AOL and many others). Publishers and Users will be paid in 1WO and can either cash out to fiat/BTC or accumulate 1WO to earn various benefits.

To see a full list of our partners, scroll down to the bottom of the page here : https://ico.1worldonline.com/?locale=undefined#ico
Pages:
Jump to: