Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN][ICO]✨ 1World Tokens (1WO) Media Coins + Referral Program!! ✨✨ - page 16. (Read 8009 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Why are your tokens so expensive? I wish good luck in developing the platform
Activity: 266
Thanks to blockchain technology, your system should become even more stable and safe
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I`ve read that users generate interesting content for themselves!  I do not use crypto-exchanges. I would like to buy more at ATMs
Activity: 322
I would like to learn more about the mining and wallet
Activity: 378
What specific innovations do you want to make for the proceeds?
Activity: 206
What conditions for cooperation can you offer to large companies? To owners of forums, etc. *
Activity: 252
Why the minimum collection of only $ 5 million? This is a small amount for such  company
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
In addition to the affiliate referral program, will there be any special conditions for bloggers?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
The  concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans. My opinion is that business is not the easiest. A lot of work ahead
Activity: 230
How much can a blogger earn on your platform while having a website?
Activity: 199
I think after  upgrading of the platform the efficiency for sites should only increase
Activity: 256
I have read much about your platform before. The fact that you are moving to blockchain technology is simply great
Activity: 434
19,922 people were subscribed to the news of your community in Facebook. This figure is impressive.
Activity: 420
It seems to me I've already seen your survey forms on some sites. They looked very harmonious. It was a site from Belarus
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
When will the token be added to the stock exchanges? Do you negotiate with Bitfinex, Poloniex and OKCoin?
Activity: 217
It is i impressive You have more than a billion views over the past year
Activity: 263
At the moment, as for me, this is one of the best ICO as the platform has much weight at this market right now
Activity: 66
Would be the wallet for PC users are available?
Activity: 392
How many subscribers on facebook do we need for  participation in the bonus company
Activity: 280
Are you going to provide your services around the world?
Pages:
Jump to: