Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 26. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello! It became interesting to me if it’s possible to use your project to attract new clients or to improve conditions of cooperation with existing ones?
If you position yourself as a broker, of course you can. You can even connect affiliate and referral programs.
Affiliate program is an excellent idea. But there’s always one program – the delay of payments of affiliate rewards. How is it going in Serenity?
According to WP, the reward is transferred immediately, you don’t have to wait.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello! It became interesting to me if it’s possible to use your project to attract new clients or to improve conditions of cooperation with existing ones?
If you position yourself as a broker, of course you can. You can even connect affiliate and referral programs.
Affiliate program is an excellent idea. But there’s always one program – the delay of payments of affiliate rewards. How is it going in Serenity?
Activity: 336
Activity: 392
Hi there! I can’t find the info on the cost of one token. Can anyone help me?
Yes, I can. The base cost of the token is 0,0001 ETH.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hi there! I can’t find the info on the cost of one token. Can anyone help me?
Good afternoon. Tell me please, what’s the hard cap of the ICO of your platform?
It’s 19 million dollars and I don’t think that it’ll be difficult to reach it or come near.
Activity: 210
Good afternoon. Tell me please, what’s the hard cap of the ICO of your platform?
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
the best thing i saw they gain if more fx brokerage joint more fx trader coming. it would make demand
Activity: 280
If a broker’s activity is not regulated, why should he pay for the subscription on your platform? He can simply refuse to resolve disputes by writing it in the agreement with investors. Now, almost everyone does so.
Activity: 238
Hello. Does your platform work as an insurance company? In other words, all funds, that you get from brokers, will be invested in order to get profit?
Activity: 266
Why in the WP is written such a small subscription fee? Broker's income is much higher than 2 thousand dollars, let them pay for it.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. For liquidity hedging, will you use your own algorithm, or you will borrow it from successful exchanges?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
Closed round of sales ends in two days. Don’t miss the chance to get 45% discount on Serenity tokens

We remind you that Serenity ICO starts on the 25th of January. January 24th is the last day of the closed round of sales. During this round you can get the maximum possible discount on tokens — 45%.

Minimum purchase amount during the closed round — 20 000 SRNT or 1.1 ETH (discount included). Maximum amount is not limited.

To apply for participation, write to [email protected].

Activity: 224
How many customer of A category do you plan to attract? Cause most traders will come to you from them.
Activity: 227
being part of this is very fun. and we are looking forward to baonty launch. so we can join.
Activity: 224
Hello. On what will depend the size of the monthly subscription payment for brokers of A category? I think, it should depend on a number of clients.
How much will it cost to create one smart-contract within Serenity? I think, that it should be a definite part of its sum.

Not much only 1% from the whole deposit
Please describe your platform’s main sources of income. I want to be sure, that the token’s value will steadily rise.

The main sources of income in our platform would be commission and liquidity (we will act as a liquidity provider)
Serenity ICO starts January 25th

Serenity ICO starts on the 25th of January and ends on the 7th of March, 2018. Here are the answers to the most common questions: what the price of our tokens is, are there any discounts and how to buy our tokens.

The price of Serenity token

Nominal value of one Serenity token during the ICO will be 0.0001 ETH. However, during this whole period, there will be discounts up to 40%. Each following week the discount will be reduced by 5% (10% in the last week). For example, during the fir, t week the discount will be 40% and one token will cost 0.00006 ETH, in the second week the discount will be 35% and the price will be 0.000065 ETH and so on.

What is the name of our token

The full name of our token — Serenity.

Short name for exchanges — SRNT.

How to buy our tokens

also can buy using other coin or token? what token or coin accepted

You can buy our tokens with Bitcoin, Ethereum or EUR and USD (with wire transfer, Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Payeer, Perfect Money and others).

Minimum purchase

Minimum purchase in Ethereum — 100 Serenity tokens.

Minimum purchase in Bitcoin, with VISA/Mastercard and wire transfer — 500 tokens.

Minimum purchase in tokens/coins — 5000 tokens.

Calculate the price of your purchase here.

Buy now

Still have questions? Contact our client support on this forum, via LiveChat on our website or in our Telegram channel.

can buy use other coin or token
Yes, you can, we will chech this token and let you know if you are in
Pages:
Jump to: