Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 39. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello! Why there is so high demand for project’s coins right at the ICO stage?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I have heard, that there are some long-term plans of movement and emission of coins. I haven’t heard of anything similar elsewhere. Tell me please about that.
Hello! Yes, this project estimated that. The estimation included as investment’s interest, as expectations of the token’s rate growing. And it has been estimated for 3 years. By the end of this period it is planned to emit 255000 coins. Investors can only benefit from so clear plans.
I have heard, that there are some long-term plans of movement and emission of coins. I haven’t heard of anything similar elsewhere. Tell me please about that.
Activity: 336
Good day! I have heard, that there is a great opportunity to earn during bounty-programs in the project. Tell us more about how we can take part?
I saw the composition of the management team on the site ... The Russians were interested. At first I thought that there would be basically guys with Wall Street. Are there any concerns about the success of the project due to sanctions against Russia?
Activity: 406
Will the Serenity terminal support development or directly develop trade robots? How is this combined with the technology of the project?
Activity: 266
Hello! Explain about the smart contract. Yes, I like it. But will it have any legal force in ordinary life?
Activity: 280
Good day! The project is curious. And were there any preliminary studies about the needs of traders and brokers? Will the creation of Serenity services respond to the needs of these two groups?
Activity: 336
I heard that ICO participants are offered some projects in addition to financial benefits, other "buns". Is there such a thing here?
Hello! Yes, it is practiced. And although I have not heard about it here, there is probably something like this for large investors.
Activity: 392
I heard that ICO participants are offered some projects in addition to financial benefits, other "buns". Is there such a thing here?
Hello everyone! At early purchase of tokens the discount in 50% is promised. It will be given at any amount of purchase? Or is there a limit?

Greetings! There are no restrictions on the minimum. On the contrary, there are incentives to invest more and, accordingly, to receive a larger discount
Activity: 280
Hello everyone! At early purchase of tokens the discount in 50% is promised. It will be given at any amount of purchase? Or is there a limit?
Activity: 252
Hello! In 2010-2012 I have already tried to enter this river and traded currencies on Forex. The result was such that it was scary to remember. At the same time, all the problems of the broker were uncovered, which he did his best not to spread. This project is better than my example?
Negative experience is also an experience, nevertheless. Do not repeat the sad experience of your broker just to help "Serenity." Now even comparing not quite correctly those past services and this project, the Independent Marketplace with a depository of clients' deposits on smart contracts and the recording of all trading and non-trading operations in the block system is intended to become a single standardized system for controlling and resolving disputes between a trader and a broker, the possibility of misuse of client funds
I look too at all kinds of block projects and see that this technology is presented to the people as a panacea for all illnesses. It is doubtful somehow.
I will not meditate here on other projects. But Transparency and guarantees of lack of affiliation are achieved thanks to the technology of the blockchain. Through the system all trading and non-trading operations between the broker and the trader will be recorded and recorded, which will eliminate the possibility of counterfeit retroactivity and will allow to have a decisive word in resolving disputable situations
You see! Even here, a monitoring and verification mechanism is laid. The industry is sick. Sad

Of course, they are pawned. But these are just tools. Local. Global "Serenity" will be able to change the existing structures and bring broker’s services to a new level
Let's hope. Tell me, is it planned to work with Saxo Bank among brokers?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This is an interesting project!!
Keep following and looking for its developing include marketing
Can see the big capital also in!
Hello! In 2010-2012 I have already tried to enter this river and traded currencies on Forex. The result was such that it was scary to remember. At the same time, all the problems of the broker were uncovered, which he did his best not to spread. This project is better than my example?
Negative experience is also an experience, nevertheless. Do not repeat the sad experience of your broker just to help "Serenity." Now even comparing not quite correctly those past services and this project, the Independent Marketplace with a depository of clients' deposits on smart contracts and the recording of all trading and non-trading operations in the block system is intended to become a single standardized system for controlling and resolving disputes between a trader and a broker, the possibility of misuse of client funds
I look too at all kinds of block projects and see that this technology is presented to the people as a panacea for all illnesses. It is doubtful somehow.
I will not meditate here on other projects. But Transparency and guarantees of lack of affiliation are achieved thanks to the technology of the blockchain. Through the system all trading and non-trading operations between the broker and the trader will be recorded and recorded, which will eliminate the possibility of counterfeit retroactivity and will allow to have a decisive word in resolving disputable situations
You see! Even here, a monitoring and verification mechanism is laid. The industry is sick. Sad

Of course, they are pawned. But these are just tools. Local. Global "Serenity" will be able to change the existing structures and bring broker’s services to a new level
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: