Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 41. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Hi,

you can use this page and add your ico by yourself: https://foxico.io/add it's free!

Activity: 389
Merit: 251
Hi everybody!

How much is raised so far?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
Hello! As far as I understood it, the project planned to earn on several directions, among which are the subscription fee from partner-brokers and transactions fees from customers. Is it possible, that the fee from brokers is enough for normal earnings?
Hello! You are a bit mistaken. SERENITY FINANCIAL will get income not only from named directions. The fee will be charged from smart-contracts creation, that are controlled by the system, and from manual arbitration. It is also planned to charge subscription fees from brokers of A category for the package of services, that includes technologies and liquidity.

So there are several sources! That's good. Yet, how much it is planned to get from a broker? If this is not a commercial confidentiality.
According to current estimates, the average monthly deposits and withdrawals will range from 400 000 to 600 000 USD in total for each broker. The goal is to get 1000 brokers as working partners.
That's encouraging. Really I didn't expect, that one broker paid so much. How much does a creation of one smart-contract cost?
Payment of one contract creation and its movement within the network is 1%. This corresponds to the average level of payment-systems’ fee. It is also possible to estimate the income. It is about half million dollars.

OK! Will the first brokers of the system have some privileges?
Hello,
He will have all the clients Wink however, we want to add a lot of brokers, just to make sure clients will choose between them.
Hello! As far as I understood it, the project planned to earn on several directions, among which are the subscription fee from partner-brokers and transactions fees from customers. Is it possible, that the fee from brokers is enough for normal earnings?
Hello bit679,
If you take liquidity/ KYC / and security into account, the price is very low, but enough to keep the project growing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I have seen in WP, that there are, already, forecasts of tokens production for the project after the ICO. Is that so?
Hello! Yes, there are such calculations for 3 years ahead. By the end of the third year, there will be 2550000 coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have seen in WP, that there are, already, forecasts of tokens production for the project after the ICO. Is that so?
Activity: 392
Hello! You are a bit mistaken. SERENITY FINANCIAL will get income not only from named directions. The fee will be charged from smart-contracts creation, that are controlled by the system, and from manual arbitration. It is also planned to charge subscription fees from brokers of A category for the package of services, that includes technologies and liquidity.

So there are several sources! That's good. Yet, how much it is planned to get from a broker? If this is not a commercial confidentiality.
According to current estimates, the average monthly deposits and withdrawals will range from 400 000 to 600 000 USD in total for each broker. The goal is to get 1000 brokers as working partners.
That's encouraging. Really I didn't expect, that one broker paid so much. How much does a creation of one smart-contract cost?
Payment of one contract creation and its movement within the network is 1%. This corresponds to the average level of payment-systems’ fee. It is also possible to estimate the income. It is about half million dollars.

OK! Will the first brokers of the system have some privileges?
Activity: 280

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Hello! Why so many people want to purchase tokens on the ICO? They will be selling even after it, won’t they?
The reason is obvious for those, who believe in the project and count their money. There is a 50% discount available. This is a good reason to invest right now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello! Why so many people want to purchase tokens on the ICO? They will be selling even after it, won’t they?
I don't quite understand the regulation... If I enter into a contract with Serenity, the laws of my country will not extend to my interaction with a broker and to my trade? How is it all linked?
Hello,
Can you specify more on that? I don’t understand your question.
Tell me, technically, in what form "serenity" will be involved in my trading? Will it be an additional filter or a database?

There will be the plugin on MT4-MT5 platforms. You are right it will work as a filter and check all your trading history.
SCAM !!

Hi there, why do you think so? We are here to answer you questions.
Pages:
Jump to: