Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 37. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
I saw the composition of the management team on the site ... The Russians were interested. At first I thought that there would be basically guys with Wall Street. Are there any concerns about the success of the project due to sanctions against Russia?
Happy new year!
WOW, it is the hard question. In my opinion, sanctions boost the Russian economy as our government started to do smth.
Will the Serenity terminal support development or directly develop trade robots? How is this combined with the technology of the project?
I don't think so. First, we want to make the platform which can help traders and brokers resolve the disputes, BUT! there is always room to grow
Hello! Explain about the smart contract. Yes, I like it. But will it have any legal force in ordinary life?
hello there! and happy new year!
Ask yourself is there any legal reason to use cryptocurrency?
If we find the country which can give the license to make smart contact legal in real life, we will get it.
Also, serenity registered in Estonia(they want to make such license), thus we are one step ahead Wink

Good day! The project is curious. And were there any preliminary studies about the needs of traders and brokers? Will the creation of Serenity services respond to the needs of these two groups?
Unfortunatelly there is no studies about it.
You can search google using words - "brokers scamers", "my broker play against me" and etc... it is common practice when some brokers earn money on the grief of others, thus we have a noble mission to prevent that and make the forex great again.
Hello! In 2010-2012 I have already tried to enter this river and traded currencies on Forex. The result was such that it was scary to remember. At the same time, all the problems of the broker were uncovered, which he did his best not to spread. This project is better than my example?
Negative experience is also an experience, nevertheless. Do not repeat the sad experience of your broker just to help "Serenity." Now even comparing not quite correctly those past services and this project, the Independent Marketplace with a depository of clients' deposits on smart contracts and the recording of all trading and non-trading operations in the block system is intended to become a single standardized system for controlling and resolving disputes between a trader and a broker, the possibility of misuse of client funds
I look too at all kinds of block projects and see that this technology is presented to the people as a panacea for all illnesses. It is doubtful somehow.
I will not meditate here on other projects. But Transparency and guarantees of lack of affiliation are achieved thanks to the technology of the blockchain. Through the system all trading and non-trading operations between the broker and the trader will be recorded and recorded, which will eliminate the possibility of counterfeit retroactivity and will allow to have a decisive word in resolving disputable situations
You see! Even here, a monitoring and verification mechanism is laid. The industry is sick. Sad

Of course, they are pawned. But these are just tools. Local. Global "Serenity" will be able to change the existing structures and bring broker’s services to a new level
Let's hope. Tell me, is it planned to work with Saxo Bank among brokers?

Hello there and happy new year!
We sent the agreement to them... when they answer I let you know Wink
Frankly admit, I'm concerned, that the project will function as a plug-in... It doesn’t offer confidence( Or maybe I'm too old fashioned and this plug-in is organic enough?

No, it will act as a fully functional verifies trading module. We need the plug-in in order to place info into blockchain. In case of any disputes, we will check the blockchain and see all the problems.
Hello! How juristically will contractual arrangements be implemented, if it is intended, that there will be three parties (a broker, Serenity, a trader)? Tripartite agreement?

2 out of three parties must agree on funds withdrawal from the smart contract. If a broker or a trader do not agree with smth, serenity will take care of the final decision using blockchain and verify trading module.
Hello! I have seen, that the project divides brokers into two categories. Do these categories include all brokers or there are some of them, remained outside of those categories?

Yes, those categories include all brokers (b-book broker and a-book broker)
It is said, the serenity platform was developed for the MetaTrader. What are the plans for other platforms? I think, MT is not enough to cover 1000 brokers.

It is more than enough Wink it is the most popular platform fro trading. In remote the future we plan to integrate other platforms, but for now we will start with MT4-MT5
Not quite understand, what coin freezing will be carried out... How we should use them during the project, then?
Good day, and happy new year!
Unfortunately,  you can not use it during ICO, because it will damage the "tokenomy"
Good day! Do you have any partnership plans or even agreements with brokers, already? Can someone be presented as a partner-broker, already?

Hello there!  Happy new year!
We have:
1.IQ Option broker-  is one of the largest Binary Options brokers with monthly trading volume of $11 000 000 000.
2.Carrax is a Forex broker specializing in providing reliable and competitive services for trading on financial markets to clients worldwide. It offers a variety of trading instruments, including Forex, Stock indices and commodities.
3.Faster Broker- Forex Broker determined to set and adhere to the highest industry standards. Provides services for convenient Forex trading for novices and professional traders.
4.XO - options - The company provides a professional and convenient platform for access to Binary Options trading.
5. Grand Capital -Grand Capital is providing high quality services for trading on financial markets to traders from all around the world from 2006.
And this number is growing. i will kepp you inform bout new brokers.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do you have somewhere fees approximate fees schedule or something like that?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Good day! The plug-in will be connected to the MetaTrader... Tell me, what makes it to be a better trading terminal then the rest?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I’ve seen that the project provides an additional service which is the analysis of trade... It’s a cool option. Is the access free?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Are there any restrictions or requirements related to the time of holding the tokens? Can I sell them when I want to?
Hi there! If you have the coins of the project, you become an investor who has the right to dispose of his property as he wants, so you can sell them. But, in my opinion, it will be reckless))
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Are there any restrictions or requirements related to the time of holding the tokens? Can I sell them when I want to?
Activity: 392
Hello everyone! What should I do if I have no time to buy coins on the ICO?
Greetings! You should by them on the exchange in this case. The project plans to carry out listing in the near future, so it’ll be possible to become an investor after the ICO.
Activity: 378
Hello everyone! What should I do if I have no time to buy coins on the ICO?
Activity: 280
Hi everybody! In my opinion, the concept of the project is very interesting and promising. How many brokers have already entered it or are ready to enter? What exchanges will be there?
Activity: 406
 Hello! I got interested in the issue of considering the appeal of the transaction. According to the site, it can last up to a day... What should a trader do in this case? Is it possible to continue to trade? Or should he wait for the results?
Pages:
Jump to: