Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 40. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Good evening! Have the developers done the speed test of order execution with the platform and without it? This is the key point.
Activity: 266
Frankly admit, I'm concerned, that the project will function as a plug-in... It doesn’t offer confidence( Or maybe I'm too old fashioned and this plug-in is organic enough?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
Offshorelicense joins Serenity

Meet our 19th partner — Offshorelicense.

Julian Kramer, CEO at Offshorelicense:

“At Offshorelicense, we provide a wide range of audit, licensing and banking services to Forex and Binary Options brokers. Our considerable experience in the Forex field enables us to conclude that the industry is in need of changes. We are familiar with the technology utilized by Serenity. Blockchain does have the power to help the financial industry. Serenity will accomplish what has never been achieved by the traditional regulatory bodies: make the relationships between trades and brokers more clear and transparent. Offshorelicense believes in this mission and believes in Serenity.”

Offshorelicense aids financial companies in setting up their business. Offshorelicense team analyses company services and provides guidance on license acquisition and provides accounting/audit services. Offshorelicense was founded in 2014 and has offices in London. Hong Kong, Prague, Riga, and Cyprus.

Activity: 238
Hello! How juristically will contractual arrangements be implemented, if it is intended, that there will be three parties (a broker, Serenity, a trader)? Tripartite agreement?
Hello! I have seen, that the project divides brokers into two categories. Do these categories include all brokers or there are some of them, remained outside of those categories?
Activity: 322
Hello! I had a pretty bad experience of working with brokers, including judicial proceedings with them concerning completion of their obligations. Most of traditional brokers have the opportunities to affect transactions, and they use it. How this project can guarantee, that there won’t be such violations?
Hello! There is a negative effect from the current situation in brokerage services in the traditional system. Can’t argue with you. Serenity was initially based on the principles and I would even say, architecture, of eliminating such violations.
Still, I want to know, how unreliable brokers will be weed out?
They will be weed out, due to a fully transparent system for trading! All brokers of the system will have their rating and "credit history", so there won’t be a blind choice for a trader. An independent smart-contract will be drawn up for a client. Besides, the platform itself will keep liquidity as some sort of insurance fund.
Got it! Will "serenity" direct their clients at some certain styles, approaches of trading?
This is not planned, it's just not needed. Serenity is being created to provide a wide range of options for investments and speculation, so that you can choose what you want. A great addition will be an opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies and binary options.
That’s a good addition for the project. Can I get acquainted with the main items of a smart-contract before signing up and ratification?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello! I had a pretty bad experience of working with brokers, including judicial proceedings with them concerning completion of their obligations. Most of traditional brokers have the opportunities to affect transactions, and they use it. How this project can guarantee, that there won’t be such violations?
Hello! There is a negative effect from the current situation in brokerage services in the traditional system. Can’t argue with you. Serenity was initially based on the principles and I would even say, architecture, of eliminating such violations.
They will be weed out, due to a fully transparent system for trading! All brokers of the system will have their rating and "credit history", so there won’t be a blind choice for a trader. An independent smart-contract will be drawn up for a client. Besides, the platform itself will keep liquidity as some sort of insurance fund.
Got it! Will "serenity" direct their clients at some certain styles, approaches of trading?
This is not planned, it's just not needed. Serenity is being created to provide a wide range of options for investments and speculation, so that you can choose what you want. A great addition will be an opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies and binary options.
Activity: 336
What can you do with the coins after the ICO? Just hold them and wait? Or something else?
Hello! Tokens will have a greater freedom of circulation. For example, they can be used to pay for services within the system, as well as for trading.
What can you do with the coins after the ICO? Just hold them and wait? Or something else?
Merit: 101
Good day, forum readers! I have seen in the WP, that the developers see a full-fledged mechanism of coins value growth after the ICO... What such confidence is based on?
Hello. Availability of constant orders in market supports the rise of quotes. In other words, payroll expenses will be based on the demand and on the fact, that the emiction of new coins will be accurately planned and controlled.
Activity: 364
Good day, forum readers! I have seen in the WP, that the developers see a full-fledged mechanism of coins value growth after the ICO... What such confidence is based on?
Activity: 224
It is said, the serenity platform was developed for the MetaTrader. What are the plans for other platforms? I think, MT is not enough to cover 1000 brokers.
Activity: 224
Tell us, how we should participate in a bounty program, to earn a maximum remuneration? Or we should just participate everywhere?
Not quite understand, what coin freezing will be carried out... How we should use them during the project, then?
Good day! Do you have any partnership plans or even agreements with brokers, already? Can someone be presented as a partner-broker, already?
Pages:
Jump to: