Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 46. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
Hi, devs!

How much is raised now? I wish you good luck and i like how the thins is going on now=)
They have already raised $506 782,5 and it is only pre-sale. It's still open and there are 121 041 tokens left Cheesy
The ICO will start in 35 days Wink

You are right Wink. We have close round of sales now! if you want to participate click here

Is there a fixed bonus rate for the closed round sales or are you negotiating on a case by case basis?

It depends on the case, but the disscount starts from 45%
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Hi, devs!

How much is raised now? I wish you good luck and i like how the thins is going on now=)
They have already raised $506 782,5 and it is only pre-sale. It's still open and there are 121 041 tokens left Cheesy

You are right Wink. We have close round of sales now! if you want to participate click here

Is there a fixed bonus rate for the closed round sales or are you negotiating on a case by case basis?
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
International Forex rebate system ForexRebate joins Serenity

Yet another partner joined Serenity. Meet the Forex cashback service ForexRebate.

ForexRebate CEO Dmitry Karpov about Serenity:

“ForexRebate works with a large number of brokers. We know the OTC market and understand the issues. Unfortunately, situations when brokers scam clients, deny withdrawal of funds and go bankrupt are not that uncommon. Serenity has all the resources to change this so that brokers can win back client trust and attract new clients and thus the industry will grow and prosper.”

ForexRebate assists traders in choosing a suitable broker. The website provides in-depth information on trading conditions, promotions and bonuses offered by different brokers. What’s more, the service pays cash rebate for each trade placed with the chosen broker.
Hi, devs!

Hi, devs!

Hello there!

We raised $506 782,5. Thank you for your faith in this project!
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Hi, devs!

Tomorrow: Serenity CEO Denis Kulagin to speak at Cryptobazar Moscow

Come to Cryptobazar Moscow tomorrow, on the 21st of December, to hear our CEO Denis Kulagin speak about Serenity project at 19:30 (GMT+3) during the Demo Panel, which is reserved for a few projects, carefully selected by the CryptoBazar team.

In 2017 the CryptoBazar team has held events in more than 15 countries. Tomorrow will be the last one this year. Attend the event to learn about this year’s ICO stats and forecasts for 2018 from numerous representatives of the government, funds, exchanges, etc.

The address: Pokrovka, 47, Moscow, Russia.

To register and learn more about the event go to the event website.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The project is designed to prevent Forex fraud by means of blockchain technology.
But there is regulation structures now, for example financial commission which protect traders from fraud and reviews claims from clients
I understand that the project is still in development? Or it is already working, the idea is just cool, I would be very interested to see how everything will work, maybe even then I'll use it myself
Activity: 108
Merit: 250
The project is designed to prevent Forex fraud by means of blockchain technology.
But there is regulation structures now, for example financial commission which protect traders from fraud and reviews claims from clients
Activity: 389
Merit: 251
Hi, devs!

Software developer AMTS Solutions joins Serenity Financial

AMTS Solutions joined the Serenity team as a partner and a technical consultant.

AMTS provides modern technology helping brokers offer high-quality service to their clients: supreme liquidity, protection from the typical dealing problems, fast execution, etc. AMTS liquidity aggregator allows collecting liquidity from an unlimited number of providers. It receives liquidity from all connected counterparties and combines it into a single stream.

CEO of AMTS Solutions Dmitry Rannev, who is also an advisor of the Serenity project, earlier noted that Serenity is an important project that has all the chances to grow into something bigger.

The AMTS Solutions team has been developing brokerage software for more than 10 years for the big companies with turnovers of tens of billions.
Clients’ or brokers’ complaints will be handled by FinCom committee... And who will be among the experts in this committee? We will need to trust these people)

There are well-qualified experts Wink in any scenario blockchain will show you the truth!
Good day! The question is: will serenity somehow participate in client’s taxpaying? Maybe to help with formation of the annual report and allocation of tax rates.

This is the complicated process, however, if we start with brokerages, there will be room to grow.
I’ve got a question.... What would happen, if data in SERENITY disagreed with the broker’s one? These brokers are needed to be constantly checked))

We refund the money, and check the broker, you are right! Wink
Hello everyone! I heard about a big discount for the coins on the ICO? Is this the final discount level? May it still become higher?))
Welcome! Yes, 50% off! I, for one, doubt that it can become higher. Besides, don’t forget that the main sins in the market are fear and GREED! ;-)

Right now the discount depends on the number of tokens you want to buy in the close round of sales.
Hi! Are there measurements of making transactions time without using the plug-in of this project and when using it? I’d like to get sure that the plug-in doesn’t cause a delay in performing the orders!
Do not worry, the plugin server will be on our side and there won't be any server load on MT4-MT5 trading terminals.
Serenity will act as a plug-in for the trading terminal... And what will be a fee for using it? Bluntly put, I'm interested in the tariffs on service.

Hello there,
1% of the overall deposit paid in tokens
Pages:
Jump to: