Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 45. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hello everyone! The topic of brokers is very difficult. Basically it is designed for simpletons who dream about big money and are ready to invest anywhere. In fact, a normal broker is a company that has its own with access not to the exchange, where it itself makes transactions. Therefore, I am very wary of all types of brokers. Something you can say in defense of this project?

Greetings! You are writing correct, in principle, but you pointed out the drawbacks of Forex. Here we are dealing with crypto-currency and block. By itself, the detachment solves part of the issues raised by you and they immediately fall away. And in general, is there now an official broker with a bank on crypto-exchange?
Activity: 336
Hello everyone! The topic of brokers is very difficult. Basically it is designed for simpletons who dream about big money and are ready to invest anywhere. In fact, a normal broker is a company that has its own with access not to the exchange, where it itself makes transactions. Therefore, I am very wary of all types of brokers. Something you can say in defense of this project?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hi there! Can I count on the help of the platform when making tax reports for any period? I've heard that some brokers can be tax agents and help clients.
Activity: 103
Guys, I’ve been trading for a long time and saw different brokers... Including fraudsters. What will Serenity do if I suspect that the broker manipulates the rates? After all, it’s still necessary to somehow prove it before complaining officially.
Activity: 280
Hi, forum users! I’ve heard that there’s already a lot of exchanges accepting crypto-currency! Which ones will Serenity be interested in after the ICO is over?
n my opinion, such decisions are finally made after collection and distribution of tokens. These factors determine the choice of a particular exchange directly. We shall se)
Activity: 364
Hi, forum users! I’ve heard that there’s already a lot of exchanges accepting crypto-currency! Which ones will Serenity be interested in after the ICO is over?
Activity: 336
Hi everybody! I was told that there is an opportunity to enter the project with a good discount at right now... Do you plan to provide investors with a Christmas discount?
Greetings! The more you have, the more you want?)) A discount of around 50% is valid. Cheaper would be just for free)
Activity: 350
Hi everybody! I was told that there is an opportunity to enter the project with a good discount at right now... Do you plan to provide investors with a Christmas discount?
Activity: 168
The question is a scrupulous one! There s FinCom in the draft for the analysis of complaints. Whom does it consist of? After all, this committee also consists of people. Can you name them?
Activity: 196
Hi everybody! How exactly is a technical procedure of monitoring client’s data is implemented in the project? What backs a smart contract?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello! Your WP is good, but didn’t understand some of the points and I need to make it clear. According to the documents, you can withdraw funds only with the approval of any two parties involved in the operation process... I expected something like that, the withdrawal is impossible without the desire of the client!))) Can money be used without a client?

Hello! Don’t worry, a client who has invested and for whom a project has been created, can’t be sidelined from financial procedures. Independent smart contract and an advanced system for registering and storing clients’ data guard the interests and financial procedures.
How much will Serenity influence financial issues between the broker and the client?
The principle of the platform is: don’t interfere the relationship between the broker and the trader, but come to the rescue in difficult and doubtful situations. It includes being a guarantor of reliability. This is what related to the financial relationship.
Okay! Well, it turns out to be financial and legal services to support the work. Is there anything else?

The project provides a powerful functional that provides liquidity, protocols, rates, etc in order to simplify the process for a trader and, most importantly, to make trading and working more profitable.
Not bad! And can one see in the draft evaluation, for example, the brokers that Serenity isn’t cooperating with yet?
Hello! Your WP is good, but didn’t understand some of the points and I need to make it clear. According to the documents, you can withdraw funds only with the approval of any two parties involved in the operation process... I expected something like that, the withdrawal is impossible without the desire of the client!))) Can money be used without a client?

Hello! Don’t worry, a client who has invested and for whom a project has been created, can’t be sidelined from financial procedures. Independent smart contract and an advanced system for registering and storing clients’ data guard the interests and financial procedures.
How much will Serenity influence financial issues between the broker and the client?
The principle of the platform is: don’t interfere the relationship between the broker and the trader, but come to the rescue in difficult and doubtful situations. It includes being a guarantor of reliability. This is what related to the financial relationship.
Okay! Well, it turns out to be financial and legal services to support the work. Is there anything else?

The project provides a powerful functional that provides liquidity, protocols, rates, etc in order to simplify the process for a trader and, most importantly, to make trading and working more profitable.

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Hello everyone!

I am glad to open Translation and moderation bounty.

Click here if you want to participate! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2631311.new#new
At least! I hope that the french translation isn't reserved already  Grin
I could also make the indonesian one Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
NordFX Forex broker joins Serenity

Meet our new partner — an international broker NordFX!

Sergey Ershov, NordFX Head of PR about Serenity:

“Our company has always stood for honesty and transparency between broker and trader. Serenity will make these relationships even more transparent thanks to blockchain technology, hence we support it. At the moment NordFX offers cryptocurrency trading and BTC accounts. We hope that Serenity tokens will soon take their rightful place among our offerings and our clients will be able to use them not just to place trades, but to transfer funds.”

NordFX is an international broker offering Forex trading services to retail and institutional clients. NordFx has been operating since 2008 and offers trading in MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader Mobile for quick access and managing funds.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
Hello everyone!

I am glad to open Translation and moderation bounty.

Click here if you want to participate! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2631311.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: