Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 58. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment
this project is unique and interesting to do. I like this project. good luck with your project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
What kind of blockchain will you use for storing info about trades? Ethereum or your own?
Using ethereum leads to expenses of writing each order opened/closed. Who will pay it?

Seems thaat you missed this question.. Undecided

We do not write every order opened & closed. We have our own traditional database, and we periodically make hashes of all the data we have in there,
and put this hash in blockchain. So there's not too many transactions.

When you deposite money (to trade with the brokers) the commission covers the creation of a contract.(... and yes! it cost less than visa/mastercard transaction) Wink
HDForex joined Serenity Financial

Our Pre-ICO has finished, but the work is far from over. We are preparing for the ICO and continue keeping you up to date with our latest achievements.

Today we are glad to announce that Serenity Financial has a new partner — HDForex broker. HDForex team understands the industry issues like no other and supports the project which will make Forex more transparent.

HDFOREX provides services to beginner and professional traders, investors, hedge funds and banks. HDFOREX offers direct access to non-bank liquidity through SWFX Marketplace, created by Swiss bank Dukascopy Bank SA. With HDFOREX retail clients can trade currencies and index, stock and futures CFDs.
I have joined in this project. good luck project and hopefully no obstacles.

Thank you very much! Welcome to serenity project! Smiley
Serenity is coming to UAE on December 7th

On the 7th of December, Serenity team will present the project at BConference in Abu Dhabi. The main topic of the event is the modern blockchain technology.

Come to BConference to meet with the project founder Stanislav Vaneev and Serenity CEO Denis Kulagin.

Address: Marriott Hotel Downtown Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

The conference doors will be open from 09:00 till 20:00. See the complete agenda at the conference website.

Come if you want to learn about the project first hand!

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is there any news about the ICO Start?

For a few weeks a have seen in a twitter, that Serenity will be traded on bitrex. Is it 100% true? Or it only could be so?
I think that nobody will tell you whether this is true, since I know that you can not even tweet such information about exchanges, this is in the agreement between the project and the exchanges, it's against the rules.
Activity: 196
Merit: 27
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
I have joined in this project. good luck project and hopefully no obstacles.
Activity: 108
Merit: 250
What kind of blockchain will you use for storing info about trades? Ethereum or your own?
Using ethereum leads to expenses of writing each order opened/closed. Who will pay it?

Seems thaat you missed this question.. Undecided
Activity: 357
i love this project karana this project is very unique and make curious. hopefully this project does not have any constraints.
Activity: 389
Merit: 251
Is there any news about the ICO Start?

For a few weeks a have seen in a twitter, that Serenity will be traded on bitrex. Is it 100% true? Or it only could be so?
Well? The project is launched as I understand it, and ICO is finished, an interesting project, now we will see how the developers fulfill what they promised. He decided to buy a few coins if there is a good price and wait for normal exchanges.

Only pre-Ico is finished Wink soon we will annonce a new round of ICO
I am the fact that this is already a success since I initially had doubts about the project. But if the money has already gone, then I'm sure that everything will be fine, I'm convinced of this. And no discounts on pre-sale will not spoil my x
Well? The project is launched as I understand it, and ICO is finished, an interesting project, now we will see how the developers fulfill what they promised. He decided to buy a few coins if there is a good price and wait for normal exchanges.

Only pre-Ico is finished Wink soon we will annonce a new round of ICO
Merit: 103
500k from pre ico, its good amount, hope at the ico this project gain more money, have a good feeling with this project
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I will always support this project for a better future provit, serenity concept was very interesting, and the developer team is very profesional, we can count on them for this
Pre-ICO Serenity has just finished on November 30th. Thanks to everyone who participated and became the part of our community!

Dear friends, yesterday we finished the first phase of the Serenity Financial ICO token sale. We want to thank everyone who took part in the project! ICO dates will be announced within the next few days.

Figures in details:

During the Pre-ICO, 28,956.35693963618 tokens were sold for a total of $506 730.

Denis Kulagin, CEO Serenity:

"We received a good feedback from investors. It was important to us once again to hear that the project is in demand and the foreign exchange market is waiting this project to be life. Thanks to all who participated! Now we are actively preparing for the ICO. Right now we are working hard to improve our services, in particular, we are working on:
1. More convenient payment in Fiat.
2. Improving the Personal Cabinet.
3. Creating the user-friendly website".

Prior to the start of the Pre-ICO, there will be a closed round of sales. All the details will also be announced in a couple of days.

What we have already achieved:

11 advisers support us.

During Pre-ICO stage several brokers and financial companies joined the project: IQ Option, FinaCom, Trading Center, B2Broker, Larson&Holz, Tools 4 Brokers, Nakamoto Capital, Nas Broker, Rann Forex, Faster Broker, Carrax, Grand Capital, UpTrader, XO Option. Some of the brokers have already agreed to become the very first participants of the project.

Our team visited 38 blockchain conferences and exhibitions.

In December, the team will continue presenting the project in Europe and Asia blockchain events. Anyone who wants to meet the team personally – stay tuned and watch the news on the serenity financial website. We will be glad to see you and answer your questions.

Warm regards,
Serenity team

Activity: 356
this project is good, hopefully this project runs smoothly without any constraints whatsoever.
Activity: 308
Good day, dear forum users. Can you tell me, will a broker hsve an opportunity to withdraw funds from smart-contract without my consent?

Such a scenario is completely excluded.  Confirmation of a broker, a trader or a person from Serenity Financial administration is needed to withdraw money.
You haven’t fully understood in which situations is confirmation of Serenity Financial administration is needed to withdraw funds from a smart-contract?

Hello, in the situation where broker and trader have a dispute, we will act as intermediaries. Serenity will check all blockchain transaction history and make the decision relying on the information above.

Are there possible scenarios where a dispute might not be easily solvable? Or can you as intermediaries always might the right final decision?

If the broker and/or the client don’t agree with the results of the trade’s automatic analysis, they may appeal to Financial Commission. It’s a paid service(you can use tokens). FinaCom experts receive all the data connected to the trade’s execution, request additional documents from the client and/or broker if necessary, and announce the final decision. This ruling can not be appealed.

I have always trouble believing that the ruling from a not publicly acknowledged law enforcement institution can have the final say over contractual relationships. Or are you accredited in any way (or those FinaCom experts)?
Hello everyone!
Thank you for coming and visiting our communication manager in South Korea Inside Fintech Expo.
Tomorrow you can visit him again.
I got acquainted with your calculations on the issue that you’ll be able to earn about $1 million a month in the future. And can you find out if some of these funds will be spent on paying dividends to coin holders?

We can not do that, legally we will be screwed by SEC if we do that.
Pages:
Jump to: