Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 59. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
LAST CHANCE to buy tokens with 50% discount!

Tomorrow on November 30 at 11:59 pm (UTC) the Pre-ICO of the SERENITY FINANCIAL project ends. Serenity is a platform for safe trading on Foreign exchange market and crypto-exchanges.

During the Pre-ICO, everyone can buy SERENITY tokens at a 50% discount  —  0.05 ETH per one token!

Everyone who wants to join a global project capable of creating a really secure financial market trading space for private investors can do it on favorable conditions. You can buy SERENITY tokens for Bitcoins, Ethereum, Dollars and Euros. To do this, register or log in to My Account, select the payment method, and then follow the instructions.

If you have any questions, contact us on Telegram.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I got acquainted with your calculations on the issue that you’ll be able to earn about $1 million a month in the future. And can you find out if some of these funds will be spent on paying dividends to coin holders?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi. As far as I understand, the interaction between traders and brokers takes place via smart contracts. And if I act on the platform as a trader, will it be necessary for me to pay any sum for creation of a smart contract?
this project is good, hopefully this project runs smoothly without any constraints whatsoever.

We are working hard to make that happened! Wink
Good afternoon. Tell me please, how soon after the end of the ICO will I be able to sell my tokens on the exchange?

Hello. In my opinion, you can do it immediately after the transfer of your coins to the balance of your wallet, if I'm not mistaken.

Good afternoon. I’m wondering, how the information about the trader’s transactions from a broker will be recorded. After all, this is important information for Serenity, it is possible to determine the honestly the work of the broker, if I understood correctly.

Hello. You're absolutely right, information about transactions is important to Serenity. So, it will be stored in a special protected database, which will be accessible only from the broker and from Serenity. So no third party can access it to change any data.
It's good that no one will have access to this database and won’t be able to change any information. But I was thinking that the broker has access and he can change any data without the knowledge of Serenity and deceive the trader...
Theoretically, there will be such a possibility indeed, but it’s impossible to do it in the a way that won’t be noticed by Serenity. The matter is that every hour hash copies the data which is located at Serenity’s and wrote it down into the blockchain. And if then there are any disputes with the trader and the data of the broker won’t coincide with the hash, the conflict situation will be resolved in favor of the trader.
It's evident that the developers took care of security. But it's interesting, is there any possibility that the broker will be able to somehow change the information in the database between the two processes of making a copy of the data?

The broker will not be able to do it as the all servers will be on our side. Hovewer, if that happened, we will see all changes in the Blockchain, thus, Serenity company will know, where is information changed and use old info to solve desputes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Tell me please, how soon after the end of the ICO will I be able to sell my tokens on the exchange?

Hello. In my opinion, you can do it immediately after the transfer of your coins to the balance of your wallet, if I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 336
Serenity Financial in Singapore and South Korea

On the 29th and 30th of November, Serenity team will be attending Blockshow Asia in Singapore. The event agenda promises intense discussions, successful ICO case studies and presentations of blockchain startups.
Founder of Serenity Stanislav Vaneev and CEO Denis Kulagin will be there to present the project.

Event address: Resorts World Convention Centre 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269.

Hours: November 29th from 09:00 till 18:00 and November 30th from 09:00 till 19:30.

On the 30th of November and the 1st of December, we will take part in Inside Fintech Conference and Expo in Seoul. The agenda includes presentations of blockchain solutions from Fin Tech companies: speakers will share their expertise on how to use blockchain in investments, payments, and navigation.

At Inside Fintech Conference and Expo attendees will be able to meet our CTO Vasily Alexeev and Communication manager Semyon Snegirev. Come by our booths #114 and #115 to learn more about the project.
Event address: Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX 2, Hall 6)

217–60, Kintex-ro, Ilsanseo-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.

Hours: November 30th from 10:00 till 18:00, December 1st from 10:00 till 17:00.

See you there!
Activity: 322
Tell me then, and for how long can the resolution of the dispute situation be delayed? I hope I don’t have to pay any fees for resolving the dispute situation.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
then what will change the data, if the data can harm the members who are on this project.?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. I’m wondering, how the information about the trader’s transactions from a broker will be recorded. After all, this is important information for Serenity, it is possible to determine the honestly the work of the broker, if I understood correctly.

Hello. You're absolutely right, information about transactions is important to Serenity. So, it will be stored in a special protected database, which will be accessible only from the broker and from Serenity. So no third party can access it to change any data.
It's good that no one will have access to this database and won’t be able to change any information. But I was thinking that the broker has access and he can change any data without the knowledge of Serenity and deceive the trader...
Theoretically, there will be such a possibility indeed, but it’s impossible to do it in the a way that won’t be noticed by Serenity. The matter is that every hour hash copies the data which is located at Serenity’s and wrote it down into the blockchain. And if then there are any disputes with the trader and the data of the broker won’t coincide with the hash, the conflict situation will be resolved in favor of the trader.
It's evident that the developers took care of security. But it's interesting, is there any possibility that the broker will be able to somehow change the information in the database between the two processes of making a copy of the data?
Activity: 392

Activity: 103

Activity: 392

Activity: 280
Hello. Can you please calculate how much tokens I will spend per month if I make 5-7 trade transactions a day? I just want to calculate my expenses in advance.

We charge traders for 1% of their transactions(it is less than visa or MasterCard), and you can pay transaction fee by tokens.
Good day, everybody. I looked through the information about the fact that Serenity will charge a monthly fee from the brokers. Won’t traders have to pay any monthly fee?

We do not have monthly fee information on our white paper, basically, we charge trader for 1% of its transaction(less than visa or MasterCard, also, you can pay commission with tokens)
Hello. Does anyone know if a 40% bonus will be valid during the whole sale of coins?
Greetings. No, this bonus will be valid until 250,000 coins are sold.

We will have 40% discount only during the 1 week on ICO
Having 3,500,000 available and 0.1eth per token seems massively overpriced.

In excess of over $168,000,000 market cap.

Bringing good ideas to the table but why do you think it’s worth this much?
The price is the same for other ICOs, they ask you to buy 1 token for $1-2, but the min amount you can buy is 10-15 tokens
Pages:
Jump to: