Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 57. (Read 49215 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/serenity-financial-4477. If you want to fill out your profile with more information, want to add, change something - feel free to contact me
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
There are too many ICO's for secured trading lately,
but I like that they have nice and huge team , when other projects announce just a little team.

So I guess I will follow this project to see how they are doing
Thank you, we are working hard to become more recognizable
Hello everyone. What is the minimum amount of funds planned by the developers of Serenity?
Good afternoon. As far as I know, the soft cup of the project is $ 2 million.

And what will happen if this amount can not be collected at the ICO?

The ICO funds will be refunded to all participants.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What are the advantages of Serenity if the company starts to receive licenses in additional jurisdictions?
Activity: 154
The amount of money that they decided to collect is a good capitalization and a good sign for investors. If everything goes as it should, I will also participate in the sale until the market falls apart with the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I read that when they collect 10 million US dollars on the sale, the company plans to develop its own blockade. That is, if the funds will be collected less, the platform will work on some ready-made blockbuster?
Activity: 364
Hello everyone. Tell me, when you register on the Serenity platform, you will need to undergo a verification procedure?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Your marketing strategy is not quite clear. You write that you will have 900 category B brokers, but I can’t find any information nowhere about how you will attract them, what they can get when working with your platform. In general, I observe some flaws in the project and it upsets me (((

I think that in order to attract brokers, advertising will be used in various sources. As for attracting brokers to cooperation and what they can get from the platform, I can say this: this is the only opportunity for most unlicensed brokers to declare themselves and their intentions, to receive an advance loan of trust from potential investors. This will also reduce reputational risks and associated costs.

By the way, I also read that with the brokers through Serenity the rebate services can work. And what they get from this cooperation?

In principle, they are interested in the same thing as traders - the maximum speed and high transparency when performing mutual settlements.
I see. Thanks for the info. I have another question: who can buy liquidity Serenity - only licensed brokers?
Activity: 280
Your marketing strategy is not quite clear. You write that you will have 900 category B brokers, but I can’t find any information nowhere about how you will attract them, what they can get when working with your platform. In general, I observe some flaws in the project and it upsets me (((

I think that in order to attract brokers, advertising will be used in various sources. As for attracting brokers to cooperation and what they can get from the platform, I can say this: this is the only opportunity for most unlicensed brokers to declare themselves and their intentions, to receive an advance loan of trust from potential investors. This will also reduce reputational risks and associated costs.

By the way, I also read that with the brokers through Serenity the rebate services can work. And what they get from this cooperation?

In principle, they are interested in the same thing as traders - the maximum speed and high transparency when performing mutual settlements.
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
There are too many ICO's for secured trading lately,
but I like that they have nice and huge team , when other projects announce just a little team.

So I guess I will follow this project to see how they are doing
Activity: 196
Hello everyone. What is the minimum amount of funds planned by the developers of Serenity?

The founders of the project will return all funds spent for the purchase of coins to all investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31

Activity: 252

Activity: 280

Activity: 336
Activity: 196
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Project with name "50% bouns" very original
Activity: 252
Activity: 281
your project is really good I like this project. success for this project.
Meet the new Serenity Financial consultant — Peter Tatarnikov, Chairman of the Board of FinaCom

We are glad to present our consultant for financial markets dispute moderation — Peter Tatarnikov, Chairman of the Board of the Financial Commission.

“It is my pleasure to accept the invitation to join a new and unique project for the Forex market. I am glad to become an independent consultant and share my knowledge and experience in dispute resolution with the Serenity team. I look forward to assisting the team in developing the dispute resolution platform that will be straightforward and transparent, as well as easy to use for broker clients.”

About The Financial Commission

The Financial commission is an international independent external forex dispute resolution committee. The Financial Commission acts as a neutral party in disputes between traders and brokers and makes an honest decision in questionable situations. Founded in 2013, The Financial Commission unites 27 brokes and 12 technology providers.
Pages:
Jump to: