Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 61. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello everyone, comrades. Tell me, in order to get tokens now, do I have to go through some registration?
Activity: 392
Hello. I believe that the platform needs to take too many steps to begin trading under the protected system. It seems to me that not every user will be able to figure out how to work with brokers via Serenity Financial.
Greetings. I think you're exaggerating. You need to sign in on with Serenity, select the broker of interest from the offered list and make a deposit to the smart contract in order to start trading. In the end you just need to install a small plug-in in MetaTrader in order to get started.
I agree that you are exaggerating. Yes, in white paper there’s a long description of the way to start to work, but I think it will take no more than 30 minutes for all of this. Don’t forget that most of actions are automated by the platform))
Anyway, we'll have to wait for a long time until the broker checks that the funds have been transferred to a smart contract in order to transfer the deposit to my trading account. And you know, time is money.
Actually, the broker won’t check the receipt of funds for a smart contract himself. This will happen automatically, so the replenishment of your trade balance will be made instantly!
Hello everyone! And what about installing the plug-in into MetaTrader? I hope that this doesn’t require any specialized skills, because I don’t have any (((
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. I believe that the platform needs to take too many steps to begin trading under the protected system. It seems to me that not every user will be able to figure out how to work with brokers via Serenity Financial.
Greetings. I think you're exaggerating. You need to sign in on with Serenity, select the broker of interest from the offered list and make a deposit to the smart contract in order to start trading. In the end you just need to install a small plug-in in MetaTrader in order to get started.
I agree that you are exaggerating. Yes, in white paper there’s a long description of the way to start to work, but I think it will take no more than 30 minutes for all of this. Don’t forget that most of actions are automated by the platform))
Anyway, we'll have to wait for a long time until the broker checks that the funds have been transferred to a smart contract in order to transfer the deposit to my trading account. And you know, time is money.
Actually, the broker won’t check the receipt of funds for a smart contract himself. This will happen automatically, so the replenishment of your trade balance will be made instantly!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
Hello everyone. Does anyone know how much time do I have to appeal the transaction if I'm not satisfied or creeped out with something?

You have one working week and we solved each despite for one day.
Good afternoon. Resell the SERENITY tokens to other users of the service will only be available on the exchange. It would be convenient to implement such an opportunity within the platform to reduce commission costs for users.

For now you will only be able to sell them on exchanges or use our tokens as a part of the platform payment method.
I will think with my team on this question and let you know shortly.
whether token serenity will be in trading in forex dev? or limited only in market exchange as in poloniex or other market excange? and what market exchange will be the highest target of the serenity project?

We plan to list on CEX.IO, BITSTAMP, BITFINEX, POLONIEX, XBTCE.COM, BITTREX. Those are high priority for us, others like ethedelta are in the end of the list.
Hello everyone. I know that a 50% bonus is valid at the time of pre-sale. And will there be bonuses for investors during the ICO?

There always be the bonuses, starting from 40%
Great, it's very cool! 40% bonus will be valid during the whole ICO or for a limited time?

It will be limited time as well.
Good afternoon. If I have enough tokens on my balance, can I pay the full cost of the service with them?

Yes, you can. We want to create environment where you can use only our tokens Smiley
At the same time, users can use other crypto-currencies to pay for your services?

We want to make sure, that you can only use tokens in our platform(we have made that in order to improve the economy of the token and the future grow), hovewer, we made it possible to freeze the initial deposite with cryptocurrency (eth/btc/lightcoin etc.). Thus, you can invest in classical assets with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Hello. You say that not only traders can work in Serenity Financial, but also rebate services that cooperate with brokers. And what services can they get on your platform?
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. Resell the SERENITY tokens to other users of the service will only be available on the exchange. It would be convenient to implement such an opportunity within the platform to reduce commission costs for users.
Activity: 294
Hello everyone. Does anyone know how much time do I have to appeal the transaction if I'm not satisfied or creeped out with something?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
whether token serenity will be in trading in forex dev? or limited only in market exchange as in poloniex or other market excange? and what market exchange will be the highest target of the serenity project?
Hello everyone. I know that a 50% bonus is valid at the time of pre-sale. And will there be bonuses for investors during the ICO?

There always be the bonuses, starting from 40%
Great, it's very cool! 40% bonus will be valid during the whole ICO or for a limited time?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. If I have enough tokens on my balance, can I pay the full cost of the service with them?

Yes, you can. We want to create environment where you can use only our tokens Smiley
At the same time, users can use other crypto-currencies to pay for your services?
Activity: 154
Greetings to everybody. I really like the Serenity service, I think I will work via it in the future. But I don’t quite understand what evidence can I provide if I have a dispute with the broker?
Hello. In fact, you don’t need to collect the evidence yourself, the Serenity system will do all this for you. Information about transactions will be fixed in a special database, then every hour the
Yeah, thanks for your answer, you helped me a lot. And under what circumstances can I become a winner in a dispute, so that the broker compensates me for the losses related to the inaccuracy of his work?

Great, it’s an interesting approach. And can’t the broker change the authentic data to his own ones within the distributed database?
Activity: 196
Good evening. Has Serenity Financial set limits on the maximum number of tokens purchased by one investor at a time?

Hello. No, there are no restrictions, so you can buy all the tokens at once, if you have so much money.
Pages:
Jump to: