Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 100. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
This project has nice prospects because it's focused on one of the biggest industries - energy.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
So many activity from newbie accounts with 2 minutes interval. Really looks like a spam.
Activity: 179
4NEW project is promising,I wish that you continue to develop the project and do not forget about it, so I want to wish you good luck in your promotion and on the way out to the stock exchange
Activity: 35
You may have already answered this previously but since there are over 200 pages of posts I cannot read through all of them. Are any of the 4NEW airdrops that I see on twitter legit? I see airdrops offering 100 KWATT coins and am just wondering if any of them are actually real. It seems like they are always accompanied by another "coin" such as that BOB coin or something else. Has there been any legit airdrops so far?
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
The project aim is unique; waste to energy on the blockchain. First I have seen in this regard.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
the care of our planet is very noble! reduce pollution by converting into electricity two problems are solved at once. Really interesting project with a difficult task.

You are right. We will get rid of the waste, and will convert it to electricity. How awesome is that ? Why is there no more projects like this ? We are ruining our planet here.
Activity: 10
Very promising project as I see.project concept was awesome
Activity: 266
the care of our planet is very noble! reduce pollution by converting into electricity two problems are solved at once. Really interesting project with a difficult task.
Activity: 14
If you want to save energy Use the service of 4New and you not only save energy, you make money
Activity: 12
Cant wait to see this project go to the moon! What exchanges will you be listed on?
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Wow today there is a lot of activity here on the 4New topic on Bitcointalk. Finally some people are noticing it too. Did you all signed up for the 3 day sale ? I guess that the sale is going to explode.
Activity: 15
Go around the world 4new
Activity: 68
One of the unique project i have ever seen...
Activity: 58
This seems to be one of the better projects. Definitely not a scam!
Green Enery #4NEW, i truly believe that most of green energy crypto will perform very well and stable in the future.
Activity: 84
i like the look of this project i think pushing environmental change is long past due ! im onboard with 4NEW
Very good idea! Looking forward to your success!
Activity: 13
Seems to be a great project looking to help form a greener world.  Nice way to invest in the future of the world that our children and grandchildren will live in.
Activity: 33
Qualitatively different from the analogs and competitors project, with a really interesting idea! Keep it up, you will succeed! Join all !
Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: