Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 101. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
There will have rewards for Tokens Holders?
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Does anyone have the link to the official discord channel?  Or it doesn't even exist?
Activity: 14
4new is a great project with great and experienced team. It's a sure investment for me
Activity: 32
A wonderful project with good prospects for further development! Good luck! Verty nice !
Activity: 163
wonderful supply, i believe energy is power in all blockchain exploration, I know this would really help blockchain and electricity
Activity: 26
Trusted project from others..Very big project.. Everyone should know about this project.Big investor
will happy now... Smiley
Activity: 5
It is a really interesting project, especially if we consider that the energy industry is the most promising for the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
what is happening in this thread? So much pages in just 1 day? I am not sure whether to say it is amazing or anything else.. Hope people will discuss about the project here instead of just make fuds.

The quality of these posts isn't great, but I tell you what it's impressive to see how many people will be taking part in the 4NEW airdrop, this has got a lot of airdrop hunters excited. Over 100 pages of posts on this thread in less than 24 hours.

The thread has grown massively under 24 hours and i am here wondering what's happening has 4new changed anything o done any special competition.
Activity: 41
the project strong and have good future, bright future
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
what is happening in this thread? So much pages in just 1 day? I am not sure whether to say it is amazing or anything else.. Hope people will discuss about the project here instead of just make fuds.

The quality of these posts isn't great, but I tell you what it's impressive to see how many people will be taking part in the 4NEW airdrop, this has got a lot of airdrop hunters excited. Over 100 pages of posts on this thread in less than 24 hours.
Activity: 27
Very good. Nice project
Activity: 6
Great project. Strong team. Good rating. The idea is simply magnificent. I hope the project will flourish and develop.
Activity: 32
Great Project...  Waste to Energy

Eco-Friendly

Green Revolution!!!
Activity: 14
airdrops are really a great way to raise awareness for good icos because there are just too many to check them all out!

and this one really rocks!
Activity: 3
Wonderful project with a strong hardworking team. Few similar blockchain based energy projects already out there but this one seems promising. Keep up the good work
Activity: 34
The program is good. We will make it big earning. Hope so.Thank you.
Activity: 76
Can we hope that Project coming for our good future ? I hope so.
Activity: 11
we hope that will continue and be in top of the blockchain projects of the year!
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
This project should be examined.
Pages:
Jump to: