Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 141. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
read throw whitepaper good green idea to put on blockchain whis you all the best
Activity: 88
♥ Well done Team i hope this will be Positive Plan for future of Crypto
GL  Cool

Activity: 29
Great ideas behind the project. 4new is definitely one of the best project so far.
Activity: 48
the project is getting more and more better every day..Team is good. It would be good to see some answers from the 4NEW team themselves and would be good to see some updates from the team in order to get peoples confidence
Activity: 41
I take a look to the project and every thing seems good !
Activity: 15
Project is very good. I hope you will succeed. good luck!!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Great  concept. Green Energy for mining cryptos. I have seen another similar project were the team operates a hydro-power plant to mine and it is working
So wishing you success I am confident it will  come
Activity: 115
I've take a look to your website and see your roadmap. After that, i think 4New is a good project to invest in 2018
Activity: 35
Project is very good. I hope you will succeed. good luck.
Will buy this ICO
Activity: 19
I see the future in blockchain technology and 4NEW's technology will make the necessary changes to energy and waste.
Activity: 41
Very nice and strong concept and the 4NEW airdrop is the probably the only airdrop that will offer you an income for years to come.
Activity: 30
An exciting new project - eco friendly and with a strong roadmap - good luck guys x
Activity: 19
We've just launched our $1,000,000 Airdrop. All the details here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/7H5EGt   Free energy for mining? Yes, yes, yes!
Activity: 16
4new is definitely one of the best project so far. I am glad I have discover it soon enough. This project is gonna be a huge success
Activity: 10
amazing project and i like it a lo t..  keep up the good work
Activity: 106
Whoa... this project is so big. So much done already too. Great!
Activity: 294
Green energy is what this world needs, disposal of trash in a non harmful way and give us the people the privilege to own some of this amazing project.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
project is engaged in the development of electricity after recycling the garbage but the company has already collected a lot of money and can open a large factory.
the question of why there is no news and why the ICO was postponed.
Activity: 85
Why you should Join the 4new Airdrop

4NEW is giving away 500,000 KWATT tokens worth $1,000,000 to anyone who completes their social media tasks.

The 4NEW airdrop is the probably the only airdrop that will offer you an income for years to come. Stake your tokens for the mining of a choice of the top 20 cryptocurrencies, or sell the power of your tokens to the grid.

4NEW’s ecosystem provides a blockchain platform that will enable decentralized, peer to peer transactions whereby production of energy can directly meet global energy needs.
Activity: 55
4new is a good project. Happy to discover it with the Bounty
Jump to: