Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 139. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
To all the new recent new comers, I would recommend reading https://icobench.com/ico/4new/ratings as a start before posting irrelevant spam posts
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Another Blockbuster Project has emerged,#4NEW is a real and promising Project I will like to recommend to all Crypto lovers and investors , they are Introducing the KWATT Coin Tokenized Electricity and over 17,000 has Registered Already .. Reserve your Space now for Early Bird Special.
Activity: 48
Very nice project! Will Follow it.
Activity: 42
https://www.reddit.com/r/4NEW/comments/8f172z/4new_to_the_moon/
I really like what I’m reading this ICO seems like they could go far
Activity: 20
KWATT is world's first blockchain project for energy. Now cheaper and cleaner energy on blockchain.
Activity: 29
[Bitcoin and its blockchain technology is criticized for being way too power consuming - 4new is taking all the disadvantages and turn them into something positive - great project, big success i hope! It is really needed!
Activity: 18
Unique and nice project
Activity: 93
Nice project... A good energy project based on blockchain and I'm interested in seeing how 4New can change this industry.
Will watch your dev closely and wish all the best.
Activity: 10
Hello. I'm very interested in this project! This is an amazing project! it has high value and rated high! Smiley)
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I hope that we can see a surprise when the 3 day sale is going to start. I expect that big investors will invest in it. Is the hardcap possible ?
Did anyone has observed yet? They said Over 17,000 Registered Already!!!. This is about just softcap. Once they start Token Sale, then think about it how many more registration they will possible received from investors...
Activity: 31
4NEW’s ecosystem provides a blockchain platform that will enable decentralized, peer to peer transactions whereby production of energy can directly meet global energy needs. 4NEW is rated 4.3/5 by ICO Bench.

4NEW is airdropping up to 14 KWATTS for joining on social media channels. ICO token price: ! KWATT = 2 USD
Activity: 169
It's amazing ) good luck!
Activity: 45
I expect this project to be huge in a couple of months! I am glad I am supporting this now
Activity: 49
This is a great project and the more I get to know the project, more interested i become.
Activity: 34
I hope you will be success. I really desire it. Thans for team
Activity: 30
Activity: 3
Activity: 10
Very interesting project, which solves a very topical and challenging problem. Very excited about 4NEW!
Activity: 6
I like this project,you have good team to do your work!Good luck guys!
Activity: 77
hi admin i wanna ask do you have any bounty campaign like a signature campaign because i wanna participate, if you have than tell me.
Jump to: