Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] 50% SOLD! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵 - page 8. (Read 11207 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
what happens to unsold tokens?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
We now have over 700 members in our telegram channel!

Signup and chat with the team about IDEX and it's place in this much larger overall banking project. Remember you can earn rewards for joining our channel
Activity: 231
Hi everyone. The next time you visit IDEX you will see a detailed welcome message outlining how you can get started on the exchange. Let us know your thoughts and any feedback you have.
Activity: 448
IDEX sale info:
Each DVIP is priced at $3,000.
Sale starts: Monday December 4th, 2017 at 4PM UTC
Sale ends: Thursday January 4th, 2018 at 4pm UTC
Each full DVIP entitles the holder to 50,000 free Aurora tokens (AURA). This is the only public distribution channel for AURA tokens outside of the market making rewards program.
IDEX sale starts in 27 days, membership holders get free trades on IDEX.
https://auroradao.com/
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
i have also finished the romanian ann/ico/bounty translation. it is up and can be consulted here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicobounty-aurora-idex-un-exchange-instant-ethereum-2365476
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I'm surprised to see that this project make an ICO. They already have working dex.
Exchange looks really promising. I hope it will be better than Etherdelta.

IDEX is just the first small piece of the much larger Aurora product offering. Aurora is a fully decentralized financial platform complete with a high performance asset exchange (IDEX), a high performance exchange protocol (Snowglobe, which IDEX will operate on top of) and decentralized banking in our own price-stable cryptocurrency called the boreal. To really understand what we are building and why we are raising funds I highly suggest you read the Aurora whitepaper.

We were able to build IDEX without a big funding round, but to achieve the true Aurora vision we need to expand our team greatly. We believe that the fact that we built IDEX, the most advanced DEX by miles compared to our competitors, without first having an ICO shows that we are a technical team who is capable of achieving great things with limited funding. By building IDEX before raising funds we have showed that we get the most out of our funding and making sure nothing is wasted, an extremely useful skill for founders of a business.

And we're much much better than Etherdelta, just need liquidity  Cool

Hello, as I research more about IDEX, how is IDEX different and better from etherdelta?

Off the top of my head, the most obvious one is the UI/UX. EtherDelta is abominably bad as far as UI/UX goes. Another would be not needing to have Eth in order to trade since they're taking the equivalent gas fee from what you're trading. There's also the fact that it's faster because of their hybrid design. The devs are also very active in the telegram (which you should join if you haven't already) which is also a nice bonus.

Etherdelta might not have all that fast pace, efficiency, but its highly secured. So how is IDEX security compared to etherdelta? Thanks again

IDEX has the same security from hackings as etherdelta. It is not possible for us or hackers to steal your funds, that is the beauty of smart contract decentralized exchanges.

Because our architecture is a hybrid approach it is possible for us to front run orders, like on all centralized exchanges.  It makes no sense for us to do that because any user would be able to analyze the trades on the blockchain and we'd lose our customer base for front running our customers. Centralized exchanges can get away with front running because you have no proof, on IDEX all the proof would be in the ethereum blockchain.

We have the same security of EtherDelta but the UX of a centralized exchange. Our hybrid architecture ensures that we act honestly as the transparency into our systems would cause us to lose our customers if we tried any funny business. The most important thing to know is that neither us nor hackers can steal your funds.
yes IDEX is more secure with strong security that ensures hackers can not break your money, I really like this security ,,
Activity: 166
I'm surprised to see that this project make an ICO. They already have working dex.

IDEX is just the first small piece of the much larger Aurora product offering. Aurora is a fully decentralized financial platform complete with a high performance asset exchange (IDEX), a high performance exchange protocol (Snowglobe, which IDEX will operate on top of) and decentralized banking in our own price-stable cryptocurrency called the boreal. To really understand what we are building and why we are raising funds I highly suggest you read the Aurora whitepaper.

We were able to build IDEX without a big funding round, but to achieve the true Aurora vision we need to expand our team greatly. We believe that the fact that we built IDEX, the most advanced DEX by miles compared to our competitors, without first having an ICO shows that we are a technical team who is capable of achieving great things with limited funding. By building IDEX before raising funds we have showed that we get the most out of our funding and making sure nothing is wasted, an extremely useful skill for founders of a business.

Hello, as I research more about IDEX, how is IDEX different and better from etherdelta?

Off the top of my head, the most obvious one is the UI/UX. EtherDelta is abominably bad as far as UI/UX goes. Another would be not needing to have Eth in order to trade since they're taking the equivalent gas fee from what you're trading. There's also the fact that it's faster because of their hybrid design. The devs are also very active in the telegram (which you should join if you haven't already) which is also a nice bonus.

Etherdelta might not have all that fast pace, efficiency, but its highly secured. So how is IDEX security compared to etherdelta? Thanks again

IDEX has the same security from hackings as etherdelta. It is not possible for us or hackers to steal your funds, that is the beauty of smart contract decentralized exchanges.

Because our architecture is a hybrid approach it is possible for us to front run orders, like on all centralized exchanges.  It makes no sense for us to do that because any user would be able to analyze the trades on the blockchain and we'd lose our customer base for front running our customers. Centralized exchanges can get away with front running because you have no proof, on IDEX all the proof would be in the ethereum blockchain.

We have the same security of EtherDelta but the UX of a centralized exchange. Our hybrid architecture ensures that we act honestly as the transparency into our systems would cause us to lose our customers if we tried any funny business. The most important thing to know is that neither us nor hackers can steal your funds.
Idex member, so the 20% for team members is reserve for how long? 1 year/2years vesting periods?

Thanks for the interest! All IDEX team members are under a 4 year vesting period.

Compared to other ICO, which dont even have alpha products, raising an ICO with a functional platform showed that the team is capable and help increase investor confidence.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Idex member, so the 20% for team members is reserve for how long? 1 year/2years vesting periods?

what will happen if soft cap is not reached?

We do not have a soft cap since IDEX is already live and we are growing in users every day. The sale lasts for 1 month and any unsold DVIP will be destroyed. The AURA attached to those destroyed DVIP will be added to the 40% of AURA tokens used for growth hacking.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Dev, where is your team?

You already have the team information on the first page of this post.The team and the roles are clearly defined over there.Try to check the first page of any new project before asking any such questions.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: