Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] 50% SOLD! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵 - page 3. (Read 11207 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Proyek yang sangat bagus..
Mohon bantuannya, dimana form untuk pendaftaran program bounty.
Mohon bantuannya
Terima kasih
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
To do that dev should be active here and do something to make this project look alive again. I am sure if dev is active here and listening to the suggestions from the participants is not difficult for this project to achieve success.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
i wonder does decentralized exchange truely have a future, people have a very bad experience on EtherDelta which is also a ethereum decentralized exchange

Yes, the future is decentralized everything. Don't you see how hard governments push people? They try to cut off half of people's hard work earnings. They try to control over everything so we can say FUCK THEM with decentralized exchanges, marketplaces etc. Governments can eat shit now. IDEX is the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
i wonder does decentralized exchange truely have a future, people have a very bad experience on EtherDelta which is also a ethereum decentralized exchange

Eth is actually centered, Vitalik has it.
but this system is quite good compared to the heads of the stock exchanges, we can hack investors by saying that we are hacked.
but these systems are better for better privacy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Activity: 476
The project has been running for quite a while but it feels a bit lonely. but from the project is very good and very promising, what may be because the offer is too expensive? so the movement of the project slowed somewhat? hopefully his project can be successful because this project has a pretty good prospect to be developed.

very nice joined the project. Since seeing this project has great prospects. I think the price is expensive compared to the promised results. Hopefully this project successfully and a success.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The project has been running for quite a while but it feels a bit lonely. but from the project is very good and very promising, what may be because the offer is too expensive? so the movement of the project slowed somewhat? hopefully his project can be successful because this project has a pretty good prospect to be developed.
Activity: 231
Reminder!

The token sale starts in less than 18 hours! The sale starts tomorrow at 4PM UTC.

This is your only opportunity to purchase DVIP from Aurora and also to receive AURA tokens outside of market marking. There's only 1600 tokens being sold, making them much more rare than digital cats! Don't miss your chance to be a part of the future of finance.

Well, I'd rather buy something useful than those cats Cheesy (no offense to those who bought one.)
Anyways, how much does each DVIP cost? I take it costs a couple of digits since there's just so little supply. Tongue

Sorry for the delay in response, we've been busy! DVIP costs $3,000 USD in ETH and comes with 50,000 AURA tokens. Since ETH has gone up in value, you get more DVIP and AURA per ETH. And yes, there's only 1600 DVIP in our sale, so the supply is very limited!
Activity: 251
Keep smiling if you're loosing!
Could you please explain me more about "mining with AURA"?
Say, if one has a full DVIP and therewith also 50,000 AURAS, which are used to mine,
how does this take place? After mining, will the member keep the 50,000 AURAS
or will they be "burned by mining"?

In other words, how do I stake with AURA and what happens when I stake with AURA?
Do I keep them after staking or will they just be consumable by staking?
Activity: 448
A great opportunity to invest. If you have money, invest it!
A stock market that is currently in use and will be used much more in the future!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
WP is definitely worth to read!
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
Reminder!

The token sale starts in less than 18 hours! The sale starts tomorrow at 4PM UTC.

This is your only opportunity to purchase DVIP from Aurora and also to receive AURA tokens outside of market marking. There's only 1600 tokens being sold, making them much more rare than digital cats! Don't miss your chance to be a part of the future of finance.

Well, I'd rather buy something useful than those cats Cheesy (no offense to those who bought one.)
Anyways, how much does each DVIP cost? I take it costs a couple of digits since there's just so little supply. Tongue
Activity: 56
I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!
Activity: 166
Token sale is now live!

Visit the token sale page to contribute or learn more about the exciting benefits of owning DVIP and AURA!

As always, we're here to answers any questions about the project.

Best,
The Aurora Team
Activity: 231
Reminder!

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Any new updates on token listings?
i am temporarily delisted most assets until we make a few upgrades to our system to deal with the backlog related pains
Everything should be back to normal later his week and all new tokens will be llisted

Yes, I agree.
I think that your future will be etherdelta, I have mentioned this topic before.
it needs to be more audit and the system should be followed up continuously.
Activity: 252
i am temporarily delisted most assets until we make a few upgrades to our system to deal with the backlog related pains
Everything should be back to normal later his week and all new tokens will be llisted
Activity: 308
Activity: 322
Activity: 210
Go to "Orders" up top and then click "open orders"
Did you cancel all your open orders?
Pages:
Jump to: