Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] 50% SOLD! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵 - page 4. (Read 11207 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I have 0.22 in trades and I only see 0.15 in open trades Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
 I was trading not showing up anymore and I have ETH loched into orders
will I get that ETH back?
Activity: 266
a light at the end of the tunnel perhaps
sort of an ironic thing to place bets on the value of if you're running something like this
So my token will be back up?
 I spent 2 months getting everything together I was going to my market my coin this week but I noticed it wasnt there
Yeah they are working hard to get all the assets listed back up.
Should be up by the end of the week.
Activity: 238
So my token will be back up?
 I spent 2 months getting everything together I was going to my market my coin this week but I noticed it wasnt there
Activity: 224
What happened to VTCS pair?
they have to change up some of our systems to deal with the result of the cat game, all removed markets should be back by the end of this week
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=127

PM us if you have an advertising needs we hope to make your an ICO a great success!

Great! Thanks a lot!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=127

PM us if you have an advertising needs we hope to make your an ICO a great success!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
You boot up your PC every once in a while, sign some blocks and then turn it off
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
the problem is not about idex, it's about ethereum general but that affects idex very bad. i hope ethereum devs can fix this problem faster. it looks like ethereum is not ready for bigger audiences, they will learn from this and recover.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Especially if said project is marketing itself as a "Venmo/Upstart on the blockchain"
This may actually be a good thing. New projects will have to think about implementing a sidechain much earlier
Everything is so messed up that it's not updating and theres low volume
Activity: 308
Especially if said project is marketing itself as a "Venmo/Upstart on the blockchain"
This may actually be a good thing. New projects will have to think about implementing a sidechain much earlier
Activity: 322
Activity: 210
Shows how early in the game all of this still is
Merit: 11
Does this gas problem will influence idex platform/ico?
Are you subscribed to our newsletter?
Activity: 266
Best to be following the newsletter to have the most up to date info
I participate in bounty
I hope it will be still legit if some things will change
It will, just shows how much this space still has to grow
Activity: 238
We might extend the DVIP free trade benefits, need to talk it over with the team Kiss Kiss Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: