Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] 50% SOLD! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵 - page 7. (Read 11207 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Good project I like your ideas! Good luck!  Cheesy  I plan to take part in the company's bounty and think I will buy it at ICO. Wink
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
IDEX has just hit over 10,000 transactions on our smart contract! Usage and liquidity is growing daily, so if you haven't given us a look yet now's a great time.

Additionally, we now have over 1000 members in our telegram channel!

Remember, our token sale is fast approaching (December 4th at 4PM UTC), and this will be your ONLY chance to purchase DVIP and AURA tokens.
Activity: 166
what happens to unsold tokens? do they get burnt?

Great question! Unsold DVIP will be burned and the AURA attached to them will go back to the growth hacking reserves for initiatives such as the market making rewards program.

Membership token (DVIP) is a crypto membership that comes with free trading on IDEX until 2020 and double AURA rewards (from the rewards program) for life after the free trades runs out. AURA is our utility token that will be used for POS staking our sidechain once IDEX moves from ethereum mainnet to an ethereum sidechain for scaling. AURA token holders will stake our chain and get paid in IDEX trade fees for providing the security to the network. As Aurora expands into decentralized banking the revenue from that venture will also flow back to AURA stakers for running the network.

Each DVIP also comes with 50,000 AURA tokens. So for $3,000 you get free trades on IDEX for 2 years, double AURA rewards for life after that and 50,000 AURA tokens. DVIP works now and AURA will be used for staking as soon as we have our sidechain live. Getting the sidechain live is our main focus after we do a few more minor things to stable out IDEX.

do you think the minimum cap will be reached?

We do not have a minimum cap. The base version of IDEX is already live and working now, we're getting very good growth on the exchange. Worst case if we don't raise much we'll continue operating and expanding the product, using IDEX revenue to keep building out the Aurora vision.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
what happens to unsold tokens? do they get burnt?
Activity: 39
Joined. Hope this exchange can be better than etherdelta. Will pay close attention for this ico. Hope everything go well, because it looks like this project is really planned very well ...
Of course, IDEX is very fast, i like the feature in it that can query a list of token you have in your eth wallet and how many on order, and many other features you'll love
not bad for a start but i'm expecting better volume after ico. ui/ux looks great, works very fast, better than etherdelta already. the only missing thing is volume. this exchange needs much much more volume for this quality. i hope people notice this exchange and start using it. i suggest to all of my friends.

Thanks for the support! And yes, we totally understand the lack of liquidity and will be working on it full steam. Expect big changes in abut a week Smiley
How is going this project? Will you be faithful to the roadmap?

Project is going very strong! We've released IDEX which is growing rapidly and we're ready to move on the next components of the project after our token sale. We've been at this for over a year and aren't going anywhere. As you can see we're very responsive to the community and if you join our Telegram you can chat with the team in real time. If you have any questions please reach out to us there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
not bad for a start but i'm expecting better volume after ico. ui/ux looks great, works very fast, better than etherdelta already. the only missing thing is volume. this exchange needs much much more volume for this quality. i hope people notice this exchange and start using it. i suggest to all of my friends.
Joined. Hope this exchange can be better than etherdelta.

Thanks for joining! IDEX provides a much better UX than etherdelta and IDEX is live now! You can try for yourself  Cool

it looks like this project is really planned very well ...

It is a very big project to achieve the full vision but we can pull it off. The fact that we built the most advanced DEX without some big ICO first should show that we are capable of managing development effort and funds to achieve our vision!
Activity: 56
Joined. Hope this exchange can be better than etherdelta. Will pay close attention for this ico. Hope everything go well, because it looks like this project is really planned very well ...
How is going this project?

IDEX is growing very well! Have you tried it out yet? We have been live for 9 weeks now, getting more users all the time. On average we do about $70,000 USD worth of trades a day, nothing crazy but we're growing!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Will you be faithful to the roadmap?

I believe so. Right now our main focus is on cleaning up the rough edges around IDEX and once we have that done we will start working on the next phase. So far everything is on track. Unlike most ICOs we built and launched our base product before even starting the ANN thread.

Be sure to give IDEX a try!
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
How is going this project? Will you be faithful to the roadmap?
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Hi everyone. The next time you visit IDEX you will see a detailed welcome message outlining how you can get started on the exchange. Let us know your thoughts and any feedback you have.

It was nice that have a welcome message that can relate on us if you entered IDEX exchanger site.
Hope it have also in the other exchanger site.
Are you allowing SEPA-deposit/withdrawal on a account?
IDEX is a decentralized exchange, we have no interest in getting into fiat currencies and the compliance that comes with them.

How are the secure-mesurements ?
All funds are stored in an ethereum smart contract and can only be traded/withdrawn with approval from the user's private key. We cannot move your funds without your cryptographic permission.

Do you have 2 factor checks, e.g like Authenticator?
That is not possible on a decentralized exchange as users approve/execute all actions by signing with their private key. Even if we tried to do something like that there is nothing on ethereum that says don't mine a TX if it hasn't been approved on another authentication method.

Where does IDEX have it´s enterpise, company-adress, lawyer etc.
We are a Panama corporation.

And I think you have a great potential.
All the best and good luck!
Thanks!
Activity: 61
Dear IDEX-Team,

some questions:

• Are you allowing SEPA-deposit/withdrawal on a account?
  • How are the secure-mesurements ?
  • Do you have 2 factor checks, e.g like Authenticator?
  • Where does IDEX have it´s enterpise, company-adress, lawyer etc.

That´s quite important, in case of meceneas and art investors....
And I think you have a great potential.

All the best and good luck!

NGWM

p.s. Most art-investors are older people, so it whould be great if you could have security measurements like BitStamp or so, because the older generation has problems with digital wallets
I was impressed when knew about this project! It seems to be very successful and wish you good luck!

Thanks a lot! We love hearing all the great feedback from our users, it is very motivating.
Activity: 23
I was impressed when knew about this project! It seems to be very successful and wish you good luck!
Hello everyone!

IDEX is growing very well! We had our biggest trade volume yesterday, over $250,000 USD worth of trades, and the highest number of users yet! We're very excited about how many people are finding the platform and enjoying it. Overall response has been great!

We just released much more detailed guides that cover all aspects of using IDEX. Be sure to check them out  Cool
what happens to unsold tokens?

Great question! We'll add this answer to our ANN thread. All unsold DVIP will be destroyed. The AURA attached to them will be added to the 40% set aside for growth hacking so we can further guarantee long term success of the project.

Pages:
Jump to: