Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 2. (Read 35250 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
End Users Earn ADB with BLADE
BLADE browser extension is an ad-blocking extension that replaces blocked ads with adbank-powered ads.
https://medium.com/adbank-blog/yes-end-users-earn-adb-with-blade-learn-how-ac4fb8be3537
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I am very happy that the project continues to evolve, and the team to work. Despite the difficult time for projects, we can see new development news. It seems to me that this behavior is a sign of success in the future. Moreover, the advertising industry today is very relevant.
Of course what you say is true because seeing the project continues to grow means that the team inside is also always actively working and I hope in the future it can continue like this
We now need to be patient. This project is quite a promising idea. It seems to me that we can get good results here when the market increases its bar. Therefore, I think your thoughts are correct.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
I am very happy that the project continues to evolve, and the team to work. Despite the difficult time for projects, we can see new development news. It seems to me that this behavior is a sign of success in the future. Moreover, the advertising industry today is very relevant.
Of course what you say is true because seeing the project continues to grow means that the team inside is also always actively working and I hope in the future it can continue like this
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Activity: 644
Mini Tech Update

Since Adbank 1.0 has been deployed, Dr Fodé, Conor, Tyler, and the rest of the development team have been working hard on key updates to the adbank platform, based on some excellent feedback by advertisers, publishers, and viewers.

For this tech update, the development team has been building more transparency through features that allow the Advertiser to track the ad codes distributed to the Publisher.

In the 1.0 version, the Advertiser didn’t have any information about where the banners were distributed, except the Publisher sites URL’s when the Advertiser used manual matching.

The Advertiser will now have the ability to see where the ads are distributed and if the invocation code is used on a Publisher’s website. Adbank adserver will provide the URL of the external pages where the ad placement occurred.

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/mini-tech-update-6d8f54c93f8
Activity: 490
Guys and I can register on beta platform as publisher, for order to sell advertising on its blog?
Activity: 1610
The OGz Club
We can't expect for ADB price growing when all market is downing. The main thing is that the team didn't close the project and still working on own development.
Well, I completely disagree with this statement, personally, I expect that growth will be, despite the state of the market. I think with the finished product, which is in demand, there is no reason to look at the market.

Don't bother about the current market situation makes the price of bank to decrease its value. So we need to grab as many coins as possible in the meanwhile until the market starts recovering.

I think such actions can be right. And ADB will cost higher necessarily. But there are very big amount more interesting projects except Adbank on market. So maybe investors will be interested in those projects.
new partners will be announced by Adbank soon, this might have an impact on ADB prices, currently the ADB is up 0.76%, not bad, but if the exchange is only used, maybe ADB will have difficulty increasing their volume
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
We can't expect for ADB price growing when all market is downing. The main thing is that the team didn't close the project and still working on own development.
Well, I completely disagree with this statement, personally, I expect that growth will be, despite the state of the market. I think with the finished product, which is in demand, there is no reason to look at the market.

Don't bother about the current market situation makes the price of bank to decrease its value. So we need to grab as many coins as possible in the meanwhile until the market starts recovering.

I think such actions can be right. And ADB will cost higher necessarily. But there are very big amount more interesting projects except Adbank on market. So maybe investors will be interested in those projects.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Partnership & Pilot Program Map

"There have been so many big name announcements over the past year, so we’ve organized them all on a map for easy navigation — check it out here.
There are eleven very exciting partnerships and pilots so far with many more to be announced soon. Big names like AdWeek, Flixel, Red Bull Media House, The Austrian National Tourist Office, Icocrow, and more!"
https://medium.com/adbank-blog/partnership-pilot-program-map-20a631e04a74
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
BLADE Browser Extension

Adbank is creating an incentive mechanism for End Users to view the banners displayed by the Adbank Network. With the new browser extension under development (BLADE), End Users can earn Rewards (ADB tokens) for viewing adbank network banners in 2019. And what’s better, the extension will block all non-adbank ads and will be browser agnostic.

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/blade-browser-extension-a94e74874227

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

We can't expect for ADB price growing when all market is downing. The main thing is that team didn't close the project, and still working on own development.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
We can't expect for ADB price growing when all market is downing. The main thing is that team didn't close the project, and still working on own development.
he new BLADE browser extension has been announced
https://twitter.com/adbanknetwork/status/1069214641727987712

this is a game changer! if the amount of adb tokens to be earned is significant, expect a very fast adoption rate, not only by individuals who use Blade, but especially by companies using adbank as an advertising tool
Don't think I'm not respectful, I hold a lot of coins and believe in the project, but what number of people you are talking about what number of companies you write?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
he new BLADE browser extension has been announced
https://twitter.com/adbanknetwork/status/1069214641727987712

this is a game changer! if the amount of adb tokens to be earned is significant, expect a very fast adoption rate, not only by individuals who use Blade, but especially by companies using adbank as an advertising tool
Activity: 532
But I also think that I'm not competent in this matter, I would have not asked anything like that, but the price is too much dipped after that announcement, it seemed to me that many received this information in a negative way. In General, it is I think not normal that now you can buy a million coins for 1300$ as it is too easy to get into the rich list. Lucky Guys buy tokens at the bottom!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Guys, is it a good idea to give out tokens for watching ads? the end user usually does not need handouts.

I think I understand how this works, but I think that in a situation where we work with real buyers, it sounds a little ridiculous. I'm afraid that with this strategy will be a huge train of freeloaders. And they won't do any good.

I don't think you fully understand the concept here. It's an ad network, this of this as Google Adsense, just a better version with AI to prevent Fraud etc. I suggest reading the whitepaper If you want to clear any doubts.
Guys, is it a good idea to give out tokens for watching ads? the end user usually does not need handouts.

I think I understand how this works, but I think that in a situation where we work with real buyers, it sounds a little ridiculous. I'm afraid that with this strategy will be a huge train of freeloaders. And they won't do any good.
Activity: 1610
The OGz Club
Adbank Forms Strategic Partnership with Icocrow To Expand Crypto Ad Network
Adbank and Intergalactic Ads are excited to announce an official partnership with Icocrow!

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adbank-forms-strategic-partnership-with-icocrow-to-expand-crypto-ad-network-6fb942561552
it seems like good news from ADBANK today does not have an impact on the value of tokens or the price of ADB tokens, instead ADB is dwon 9% today, because ethereum and bitcoin have dropped dramatically over the past few days
Pages:
Jump to: