Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 10. (Read 35250 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Adbank Invite To The UN + AMA Q&A

Last week we had a great discussion on our weekly AMA including updates on beta, co-founder Kelsey Cole’s invitation to the UN (more exciting news around that in the near future), and major progress on our first acquisition.

Updates from the team this week:

Marketing went through every screen on the Adbank network beta to adjust wording and placement of certain features.
Dev team is wasting no time and is moving swiftly towards completion with no foreseeable delays.
Adbank is now taking the final steps toward our first acquisition — some additional financial and operational due diligence is required before the deal is signed and funds are transferred.
The company we are looking to acquire is one in an interesting niche that makes it a very suitable candidate to pilot new tech like ADB.
Letter of Intent (LOI) signed, the M&A team is quickly moving to close the deal.

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adbank-invite-to-the-un-ama-q-a-79ee145a4c07
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!

invest only what you can afford and what you can afford to lose.   it is a big NO NO if you only make loan just to buy something that you "want" whether it is in crypto or in real life. try to invest in crypto IF you already have money, an extra money.

meanwhile.... do i need to worry about ADB? its stuck in its price for more than 2 weeks already.  (sigh)

Giving advice and asking this kind of question is hilarious ^^ Doesn't fit bot ok
However, you don't have to worry, the whole market didn't move. Also see it as a longterm investment (longterm = 1+ years) and see what you get at a later point in time 
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I like this project , because adbank has a lot of things to do. The airdrop of the holder. New partnership with other great project
 looking  forward to the good news, especially in the new exchange.
Once it will reach other exchanges I think it may attract new set of holders of adbank. And this is positive news to all, when we check the price of adbank its just stable and not yet growing in the market. But, since I decided to hold mine because of their good project.
Agree dude
Price is a joke, Mcap is nothing
For one who want a solid investment, you should take look at their latest ama video on YouTube.
Yes the price such ridiculous, but I ran out of money, I was in Bank today and asked for the credit at the minimum rate they told me that now can give only under 28% per annum, OK I was ready to take under 50% )
It's a bad idea to take a loan to buy a cryptocurrency. Many peoples, whom I know, now regret that they did so. Luck can pass by the side

Guys, cryptocurrency market is very unexpected. It is very risky to take a loan and invest it in crypto. I think we should invest those amount of money we don't afraid to lose.
Investment has risks, even realstate could plunge, cryptos are not the same, btc risk is far below risk of interesting in a new coin. So I am not agree with this term.

invest only what you can afford and what you can afford to lose.   it is a big NO NO if you only make loan just to buy something that you "want" whether it is in crypto or in real life. try to invest in crypto IF you already have money, an extra money.

meanwhile.... do i need to worry about ADB? its stuck in its price for more than 2 weeks already.  (sigh)
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
I like this project , because adbank has a lot of things to do. The airdrop of the holder. New partnership with other great project
Once it will reach other exchanges I think it may attract new set of holders of adbank. And this is positive news to all, when we check the price of adbank its just stable and not yet growing in the market. But, since I decided to hold mine because of their good project.
Agree dude
For one who want a solid investment, you should take look at their latest ama video on YouTube.
Yes the price such ridiculous, but I ran out of money, I was in Bank today and asked for the credit at the minimum rate they told me that now can give only under 28% per annum, OK I was ready to take under 50% )
It's a bad idea to take a loan to buy a cryptocurrency. Many peoples, whom I know, now regret that they did so. Luck can pass by the side

Guys, cryptocurrency market is very unexpected. It is very risky to take a loan and invest it in crypto. I think we should invest those amount of money we don't afraid to lose.
Investment has risks, even realstate could plunge, cryptos are not the same, btc risk is far below risk of interesting in a new coin. So I am not agree with this term.
Activity: 910
www.cd3d.app
Agree dude

There is a HERO in everyone of us!
Agree dude

Haha yeah I agree. Taking a loan for a speculative investment is pretty irresponsible and you will most likely regret it, especially in the current market conditions.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Agree dude
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Has there been any news about a listing? I think they could get on binance within 2 months

There is no news announced by them about the exchange yet, when did they complete the ICO? i think it will take another two months to get listed on another exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Agree dude
Agree dude
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
Activity: 700
Merit: 280

Has there been any news about a listing? I think they could get on binance within 2 months
Listing on the new exchange will now give nothing. It is better to wait when correction in the market will be over. When the market begins to recover - it will be a better time to add new exchanges
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
NEW VIDEO: Adbank gets invited to the UN + Weekly AMA with co-founders Angelo Dodaro and Kelsey Cole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fmxKXvddlE

They do not speak about this kind of info, so nothing new
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
If i understand correct no need to fill up any form for airdrop. Snapshot On March 1st and automaticaly distribution?

yes, as long as your tokens are held in an ERC20 compatible wallet (and NOT on an exchange) on March 1 (EST) you will receive the airdrop Smiley

i though the distribution is on march 5? why did you say march 1?
also why is that the ADB holder will only receive less than 2% of its holdings? so i bet the airdrop is just so small then

March 1st is the snapshot which is when they get a visual on all eligable addresses.  ABD holders get about 2% of their holdings, yes. How much do you expect a free airdrop to be? There's a lot of ABD holders so the airdrop budget needs to be distributed evenly, whoever contributed more to Adbanks growth deserves more, simple as that.

I was just thinking a little more higher than of 2%. But only now i have just read that it is the first airdrop from the rest of other airdrops. But the next airdrop takes place after 7 months?

I assume the reward for holding more than 7 months (which is correct, yes) will be higher. They don't want this to be a pump and dump so they want to reward people for holding and buying. PLus in 7 monhs I think prices could easily be at 0.2$ so you'll get 80$ at least. Remember this is literally free money.

if you were saying that the price might go even up to .20$ after in a few months, what is the ico price of ADB then?
all i know is it is 30.000 ADB= 1 ETH. how about ico price in usd. do you know it?

I believe it was about 4.5 cents

Yes, adbank has given very cheap coins at the time of ICO, we don't know how much potential it has in terms of price. Everything we have to wait and hold the coins as long as possible to make some good returns on it.

ADB tokens have huge potential. Project has very low capitalization. It means that if team will work hard, and altcoin market will grow, price of ADB token will be very high.

Not only project they need to develop the project what they mentioned in the roadmap. Not developing they need to market inorder to get more awareness about the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Snapshot was taken on 1st march and I still didn't recieve the airdrop. Something wrong? I'm holding since distribution in the same wallet I have recieved tokens. I don't get it
I've already received - many have already received judging from the comments in the topic. How many coins did you have? you need to have no less than 20K

I have more than 20k in my wallet and airdrop just arrived on 9th of March. Took a long time to be delivered Smiley
just wait until the airdrop comes to your wallet it takes a long time so should be more patient for the possibility of different recipients of the time.
Merit: 123
Snapshot was taken on 1st march and I still didn't recieve the airdrop. Something wrong? I'm holding since distribution in the same wallet I have recieved tokens. I don't get it
I've already received - many have already received judging from the comments in the topic. How many coins did you have? you need to have no less than 20K

I have more than 20k in my wallet and airdrop just arrived on 9th of March. Took a long time to be delivered Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: