Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 6. (Read 35250 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
prices are dropping even with recent partnerships and announcements. Once the next bullrun takes off, adbank is going to 0.2$ a coin

I think so too, I was lucky enough to sell a portion of my bag when it was worth 0.03$ so now I'm waiting for a new bottom to buy some more back. This network is acquiring partners left and right, soon it's bound to take off. 0.2$ sound very plausible for this year.

Do not doubt that this will happen when the project begins to gain momentum. Even with an average activity of the team, in the bull market the adbank will be able to show excellent growth results. Now is not a bad price, to purchase. Perhaps in the fall, we will be well pleased.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
prices are dropping even with recent partnerships and announcements. Once the next bullrun takes off, adbank is going to 0.2$ a coin

I think so too, I was lucky enough to sell a portion of my bag when it was worth 0.03$ so now I'm waiting for a new bottom to buy some more back. This network is acquiring partners left and right, soon it's bound to take off. 0.2$ sound very plausible for this year.
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
I'm still unable to access the channel, I haven't said much so I doubt I got banned. Can someone ask them in Telegram If they are restricting some countries from joining?
Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
Is it worth investing in this project ? And when will the coin move ? I not like this 1cent coins to be honest.

I think so, yeah. The value of the coins is so low, and the supply is so high, simply because a network like this works better that way.

Maybe we need more time to make the price go higher than we have these days. I personally believed on adbank's concept and to adbank's team. Just be patient and hold yoir adb.

couldn't agree more. People tend to be spoiled by the recent bull markets so they forget there are people who never have to work a day in their lives simply because they kept buying and hodling when others became impatient

there's a very good expression from warren buffett, which states "The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient"
Is it worth investing in this project ? And when will the coin move ? I not like this 1cent coins to be honest.

I think so, yeah. The value of the coins is so low, and the supply is so high, simply because a network like this works better that way.

Maybe we need more time to make the price go higher than we have these days. I personally believed on adbank's concept and to adbank's team. Just be patient and hold yoir adb.

couldn't agree more. People tend to be spoiled by the recent bull markets so they forget there are people who never have to work a day in their lives simply because they kept buying and hodling when others became impatient
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Activity: 319
Merit: 1
legendary
I work in advertising and I can tell you about 25% of our clients are now actively looking into blockchain to use in their business, and that's just the ones that openly talk about it. I believe 2018 will be the year Adbank reaches 500 million in total cap.

We're not going anywhere before the main launch and we also need more exposure whether it's by events and conferences or by working to get added in other exchanges.
I work in advertising and I can tell you about 25% of our clients are now actively looking into blockchain to use in their business, and that's just the ones that openly talk about it. I believe 2018 will be the year Adbank reaches 500 million in total cap.
how do you plan to reduce loss due to middleman and if you will not make money as middleman then how will you earn? and also tell where all will the adbank token be used?
and btw your anti ad fraud system looks amazing Cool

the transparancy of the blockchain allows you to see exactly what you spend your money on. They'll make money by taking a cut, but that cut is considerably smaller than what other ad networks take.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I see the project starting from Nov 2017. It looks like the project duration is longer than other projects

I see you havent spent much time in this market so you have been spoiled by last decembers bull run. Its not usually like this. Almost every single giant company you know today took years to become profitable for investors. Its easy to forget that when every moron and his dog invested thousands of dollars last year hoping to get rich overnight.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I see the project starting from Nov 2017. It looks like the project duration is longer than other projects
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
This time, the price of Adbank token is lower than before (the price is 0.018). I believe that the price of Adbank token will increase significantly in the future because this platform has a great service for the advertising industry.
What service does adbank have now? I think adbank now has nothing but promises and promising technical solutions
There is already a working platform, work hard at first to read carefully the latest news, not so long ago there was an announcement. Anyone could come in and test. But at the moment, not everything is ready, so it is incorrect to say that the value of the token is low. the adbank team fully fulfilled its obligations to those who supported the project. And these supporters dropped the price of the token.

guys the platform is barely 6 months old lol, how many companies do you know that are fully up and running after 6 months? yes, the cryptoworld had some lucky projects but even current giant like ethereum took longer than 1,5 years to become truly succesful. Adbank is a solid project and it's bound to succeed, but they're gonna need some time.
This is true. Project promotion takes a huge amount of time. There is a lot of work behind this. This we want everything to be as soon as possible
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
This time, the price of Adbank token is lower than before (the price is 0.018). I believe that the price of Adbank token will increase significantly in the future because this platform has a great service for the advertising industry.
What service does adbank have now? I think adbank now has nothing but promises and promising technical solutions
There is already a working platform, work hard at first to read carefully the latest news, not so long ago there was an announcement. Anyone could come in and test. But at the moment, not everything is ready, so it is incorrect to say that the value of the token is low. the adbank team fully fulfilled its obligations to those who supported the project. And these supporters dropped the price of the token.

guys the platform is barely 6 months old lol, how many companies do you know that are fully up and running after 6 months? yes, the cryptoworld had some lucky projects but even current giant like ethereum took longer than 1,5 years to become truly succesful. Adbank is a solid project and it's bound to succeed, but they're gonna need some time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
legendary
What is your telegram username and what country do you live?

I prefer to not disclose where I live but from your statement, I understand that you've banned some countries from accessing the channel?
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: