Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 8. (Read 35250 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
It is active again, not sure but maybe an issue from cmc.

I believe CoinMarketCap only lists coins with at least a trading volume of 100,000$ and since that was not the case, It probably got delisted for a period of time.

CMC was updating our circulating supply and doing maintenance on our profile which is why we were briefly shown as inactive. This was corrected quite quickly thanks to the help of their staff.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Former Twitter VP Joins Adbank Advisor Board

One of Adbank’s goals is to form relationships with major publishers to help them realize the potential Blockchain brings to their businesses by unlocking the lost revenue caused by overinflated fees by ad tech middlemen and ad fraud.

Today we are taking a huge leap towards that goal with the announcement of our new advisor Kirstine Stewart, former VP of Media at Twitter, the first female head of the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp) and Chief Strategy Officer at Diply, one of the Internet’s most popular viral content sites. She will assist the Adbank team with their publisher acquisition strategy.

In addition to being employee #1 at the Twitter Canada office, Kirstine was instrumental during her time at the CBC in the creation of several hit TV shows including Dragon’s Den, the inspiration for ABC’s Shark Tank. https://medium.com/adbank-blog/former-twitter-vp-joins-adbank-advisor-board-e5ff4d15d22f
Nice to see another professional with almost world famous ) I am sure now the media will run with much effect.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Former Twitter VP Joins Adbank Advisor Board

One of Adbank’s goals is to form relationships with major publishers to help them realize the potential Blockchain brings to their businesses by unlocking the lost revenue caused by overinflated fees by ad tech middlemen and ad fraud.

Today we are taking a huge leap towards that goal with the announcement of our new advisor Kirstine Stewart, former VP of Media at Twitter, the first female head of the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp) and Chief Strategy Officer at Diply, one of the Internet’s most popular viral content sites. She will assist the Adbank team with their publisher acquisition strategy.

In addition to being employee #1 at the Twitter Canada office, Kirstine was instrumental during her time at the CBC in the creation of several hit TV shows including Dragon’s Den, the inspiration for ABC’s Shark Tank. https://medium.com/adbank-blog/former-twitter-vp-joins-adbank-advisor-board-e5ff4d15d22f
Activity: 490
Merit: 103

I believe CoinMarketCap only lists coins with at least a trading volume of 100,000$ and since that was not the case, It probably got delisted for a period of time.

And this 100,000$ is for a certain period of time - or we are talking about the total capitalization of the company on the market?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Adbank is delisted from cmc
Now coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adbank/ marks it as inactive.

Dangerous of course, but I do not think that Jia news will not affect the development project, I hope investors will not be under the influence of the news. It remains to wait just a little bit!

Dangerous of course, but I do not think that Jia news will not affect the development project, I hope investors will not be under the influence of the news. It remains to wait just a little bit!
Adbank CEO on 2018 Roadmap & New Acquisition. CEO Jon Gillham talks about the milestones on Adbank's new 2018 roadmap and elaborates on the ad network acquisition of EcigMedia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=4ZW2UEUGLFM

What's new in the roadmap? I still don't understand what's changed. Where is the comparison? I expect everything will be ready by may.

It says adbank 1.0 launch in summer but you expect it to be ready by may? Lol

I don't think I'm confused. go to the site and see the roadmap marked until may 2018.

last point
MAY 2018
Acquire and convert existing Ad Network and drive 0% Net Profit
Activity: 686
The online advertising platform uses crypto currency, it will be very helpful for those who want to create ads, moreover this platform can filter scam smelly, this is  steady, there will be no scam ads scattered on the internet if using this platform.

Yes, you are right we shouldn't advertise scam activities through this Adbank because the team should check the ICO companies whether they are good at the technical skills, this might strengthen the Adbank advertising and it can improve in different sorts of advertising.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Adbank CEO on 2018 Roadmap & New Acquisition. CEO Jon Gillham talks about the milestones on Adbank's new 2018 roadmap and elaborates on the ad network acquisition of EcigMedia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=4ZW2UEUGLFM

What's new in the roadmap? I still don't understand what's changed. Where is the comparison? I expect everything will be ready by may.

It says adbank 1.0 launch in summer but you expect it to be ready by may? Lol

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

I believe the Network is already running
You don't have to believe it, you can just go in now and test it yourself, the beta version works - so you can become a beta tester )
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I believe the Network is already running
Adbank roadmap 2018 published:
https://medium.com/adbank-blog/2018-adbank-roadmap-released-45baa25809d6
Spring 2018
IP revisions submitted
Anti-fraud AI data collection begins
Beta bug fixes completed
Summer 2018
Develop user profile API
Launch crypto ad network
Ad server integration
Anti-fraud AI development begins
Adbank 1.0 launch
Fall 2018
Develop SDKs for existing ad networks
3rd party integration release
Acquired ad networks successfully converted
I am not sure what is IP stand for in "IP revisions submitted", could you add more?

how much ETH do I need to send my ADB token to KUCOIN ?
If you remove the need for urgent sending tokens, it is usually somewhere around 0.006 eth. Probably need would be somewhere around 0.01eth send to a purse which contains your tokens adbank.
Activity: 93
The Adbank Beta Platform Is Now Available!

This beta demonstrates the first step in Adbank’s technical innovation by using our payment protocol to bring much-needed transparency to the display banner ad market.

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/introducing-the-adbank-platform-beta-radical-transparency-in-digital-advertising-payments-246664960259?source=collection_home---4------1----------------
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
What happens when Adb platform launches in a few days?

You shouldn't expect much otherwise you will get disappointed. It's still early, the Beta version has been released, It may take sometime before having the final product.
Pages:
Jump to: