Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 24. (Read 35250 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 250
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Hard Cap Reduction

We are excited to continue to demonstrate that we will make decisions that are in the interest of token purchasers.

This is why we are adjusting our hard cap down to 10,000 ETH.

1 ETH will now equal 30,000 ADB tokens.

This adjustment brings down the hard cap to align with the run up of ETH and ensures token purchasers interests are valued ahead of Adbank's.

We are now over 70% of our hard cap target and with the ICO running until Jan 21st we are excited to wrap up a successful token sale and move on to the next phase.

This is your last chance to get a bonus before our hard cap is hit! That said, there's a couple big opportunities for you.

BUY TOKENS NOW: https://ico.adbank.network/register.php
good strategy from team to reduce hardcap
ETH price is so high since december 2017
according to website $5.3 million USD
i want to know how much ETH is that??
if i make simple calculate with 1 ETH = 1000 USD it means you already got less than 5300 ETH
so it means 50% hardcap
i hope hardcap can achieve atleast 80%
great,,i hope can pass the hardcap,, for now not hardcaps yet but this project looks great and good bring bright in the future
i believe when this coins list in the market this coin can increase high price than ico price
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I suppose, it was a wise decision to reduce hard cap to 10,000 ETH. Thus it is posible to close the ICO early, since over than $5.3 million USD has been raised.

It was definitely the right decision to maintain the best interest of token holders. It's clear that it has had the right effect as we have almost received more individual contributions in the last 48 hours than the rest of the ICO combined!

We have had to bring on a 3rd person to assist with the manual review of KYC submissions just to handle the volume of transactions. At this pace we are on track to max hard cap before ICO end.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I suppose, it was a wise decision to reduce hard cap to 10,000 ETH. Thus it is posible to close the ICO early, since over than $5.3 million USD has been raised.

We are excited to continue to demonstrate that we will make decisions that are in the interest of token purchasers.

This adjustment brings down the hard cap to align with the run up of ETH and ensures token purchasers interests are valued ahead of Adbank's.

We are now over 70% of our hard cap target and with the ICO running until Jan 21st we are excited to wrap up a successful token sale and move on to the next phase.

This is your last chance to get a bonus before our hard cap is hit! That said, there's a couple big opportunities for you.

if i make simple calculate with 1 ETH = 1000 USD it means you already got less than 5300 ETH
so it means 50% hardcap

Apologies - this was an error on my part. In terms of tokens sold we are at ±70% = 5.3 Million is ±53% of hard cap plus ±15% of tokens to be distributed to token purchasers as bonuses. In terms of hard cap there is 4.7k ETH room remaining, representing 30% of the total tokens available for the pubic sale.

We have had our biggest day of the entire ICO today, will update the total raise tomorrow with correct percentage of total raise.
Activity: 84

so it means 50% hardcap

Wow!

That's amazing!!!thank You!
When the ICO ends the price of each token will be 0,0002 eth???or it will change...

Best regards

1 ADB now equals 0.000033 ETH Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Wow!

That's amazing!!!thank You!
When the ICO ends the price of each token will be 0,0002 eth???or it will change...

Best regards
Activity: 238
Merit: 15

Good news! It became obvious that will not be a problem to implement your plans.

Hi dev how many usd that already collect in this project? And the pre sale is on going ?

It's around $5 million. They wrote this several times in the previous messages. I recommend to use the search bar on the top right ;-)
yea maybe more than $5M because dev post this update maybe a weeks ago. but unfortunately they are not publish the total amount raised in this ICO in the official website

The total amount raised is at the very top of the website Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Hi dev how many usd that already collect in this project? And the pre sale is on going ?

It's around $5 million. They wrote this several times in the previous messages. I recommend to use the search bar on the top right ;-)
yea maybe more than $5M because dev post this update maybe a weeks ago. but unfortunately they are not publish the total amount raised in this ICO in the official website
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!

Merit: 168
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
Let us all support Adbank project. It is a powerful online currency. Built on ethereum. It has a big opportunity to everyone.
Activity: 409
Hello, Is there a softcap?
I saw that you were hoping 50,000eth (~~44 million $) and you "only" raised 4.6 million $

Thx :-)

hi there, i think there is no soft cap. also, any ico hopes that they can really raise a huge amount, they are all hoping for that. but in my own opinion, i dont think they will be able to reached 50k eth.. less than 2 weeks remains before it ends. maybe half of that eth amount can be achieved. Smiley just be positive.

No soft cap. We have already raised enough to execute - the only thing that will be impacted by not hitting hard cap is AI development timeline and aggressiveness of acquisition strategy.

We agree that 50K ETH is unrealistic and truthfully it is well beyond what our business plan requires with the current price of ETH. Ultimately we want to do what is best for the token holders so we will be adjusting our hard cap this week. Anyone who has purchased tokens already will get additional tokens relative to the new exchange rate.

yeah it is unrealistic but evrything can happens as long as the ico is not yet over. im hoping you will atleast reached 5 or 6M before the ico ends dev, and when we will know the adjusted hard cap?
I saw that you were hoping 50,000eth (~~44 million $) and you "only" raised 4.6 million $

hi there, i think there is no soft cap. also, any ico hopes that they can really raise a huge amount, they are all hoping for that. but in my own opinion, i dont think they will be able to reached 50k eth.. less than 2 weeks remains before it ends. maybe half of that eth amount can be achieved. Smiley just be positive.

No soft cap. We have already raised enough to execute - the only thing that will be impacted by not hitting hard cap is AI development timeline and aggressiveness of acquisition strategy.

We agree that 50K ETH is unrealistic and truthfully it is well beyond what our business plan requires with the current price of ETH. Ultimately we want to do what is best for the token holders so we will be adjusting our hard cap this week. Anyone who has purchased tokens already will get additional tokens relative to the new exchange rate.

We are adjusting our hard cap to address the rally in ETH. Anyone who has already purchased tokens will received more tokens relative to the new exchange rate. Announcement coming this week.
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!

Not sure where you are finding the similarities other than the fact we both have a graph? They are a wallet, we are an advertising platform.

I am not talking about the projects in general, I am pretty aware what ETHOS is doing and what you are doing. ( By the way ETHOS is not just a wallet ;-) )
I was talking about the style of the revealed platform pictures. Both are held in the same colors and the styling looks pretty similar. Might be coincidence but that's how I see it ;-)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
PRESS MENTION: Irish Tech News

USING BLOCKCHAIN TO CUT OUT THE ADVERTISING MIDDLEMEN (Interview with CMO, Angelo Dodaro)

https://irishtechnews.ie/using-blockchain-to-cut-out-the-advertising-middlemen-angelo-dodaro-adbank/
adbank has come up with such a good idea. Creating an advertising into a more modern and digitized platform. Through this interview, it explains very well about using Blockchain to cut out advertising middlemen. Brilliant idea and I think this will be successful and many people will support this kind of project.
Activity: 619

i agree with you. adbank still have time to reach the softcaps
and i believe adbank ico can pass the softcaps and good price when list in the market
Pages:
Jump to: