Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 21. (Read 35250 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Amazing project for a short term they reach the hard cap target congrats to all team and to those who investing to this project. Good luck to all
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
hi dev, i just want to clear about the ico price..

you said that the final is 1 eth= 30k ADb. is this means that the ico price is .00000316 ether?   Huh  Huh

is this means that the price went down? can you please clear this dev. thanks.

Yes, correct. The price of an ADB token went down relative to ETH price.

Current conversion rate:

1 ETH = 30,000 ADB

Old conversion rate:

1 ETH = 7500 ADB
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

you said that the final is 1 eth= 30k ADb. is this means that the ico price is .00000316 ether?   Huh  Huh

The ICO price also depends on the changes of the current value of ethereum in the market. I think it is not an issue because the ups and down on the value of cryptocurrency is quite normal we should just consider it as a good chance for investors to buy adbank in the part of ICO before the launching of the token.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

you said that the final is 1 eth= 30k ADb. is this means that the ico price is .00000316 ether?   Huh  Huh

Activity: 336
Merit: 110
Great news! Congratulations to the team with the achievement of hard cap! Great project! Continue in the same spirit!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wow! Congratulations! Great project! Smiley
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Hard Cap Hit 8 Days Ahead of Schedule

It’s a big day for token holders and the team here at Adbank.

We just hit our hard cap with 8 days left in the ICO.

Wow. I am speechless and filled with endless gratitude to you all. If you’re on this email list it means that you are one of the early supporters of Adbank. Whether you contributed or not, I hope you know that we are very appreciative for the time you spent looking into what we do.

This is only the beginning and everyone at Adbank is looking forward to sharing many future successes with you.

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/hard-cap-hit-8-days-ahead-of-schedule-db95b097690b
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Wow, huge turnout in last 24 hours.

Did anything happened or this is the people like to attend last hours of the ico?

It says %75 of the tokens sold also.

We are on track to sell out today. There was a large campaign for the final week that launched that included heavy social media marketing and a Coin Market Cap ad.

After reaching hard cap, i can say that worked pretty well.

It was a very good project and didn't surprise me to reach the hard cap. I hope our tokens will grow after hitting exchanges.

I have utmost trust to this project would reach the hard cap and it didn't surprise me either. Now i'm expecting some big profits after listing on exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Did anything happened or this is the people like to attend last hours of the ico?

We are on track to sell out today. There was a large campaign for the final week that launched that included heavy social media marketing and a Coin Market Cap ad.

After reaching hard cap, i can say that worked pretty well.

It was a very good project and didn't surprise me to reach the hard cap. I hope our tokens will grow after hitting exchanges.
Activity: 686
HARD CAP REACHED: OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

FAQ on what happens next: https://t.co/bkDayqMLYp

Yes, very good to know hard cap reach with in time and team did a great job and people who participated in it deserve it. Adbank is completey started with different innovative thought I hope it should reach desired targets in future.
HARD CAP REACHED: OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

FAQ on what happens next: https://t.co/bkDayqMLYp

Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
I'm glad that this project a week before the end has collected a hard cap. This indicates a good team work. We look forward to the further success of the team and its project.
Activity: 378
I was thinking that the ico is still ongoing. I did not know its already finished ahead of time. Awesome!  CONHRATULATIONS ADBANK! Great job! Waiting for a good exchange then.
Activity: 409
HARD CAP HAS BEEN REACHED! Please do not send any more ETH as it will be returned. Thank you to everyone who supported us - we look forward to making you all proud!

Wow! Congratulations dev. I knew it, hard cap wil be reached as the ico ends but i did not expect this that it will end one week b4 ico.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
As I understand it, at the moment, as on yesterday, it has raised over 6.4 million dollars (by the way, apparently no updates?), and all this thanks to reduced hardcap.  Looking forward to the completion of the ICO, perhaps the figures will change significantly in a big way. Wink
Perhaps we will see even more investment at the end of the company, investors like to do) is a very promising Project.
 Smiley
I told you! I'm seldom wrong about such predictions  Smiley) Congratulations to the team with the early hard cap!
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Just got the alert in the telegram that reached HARD CAP! it made me immensely happy - I just want to share with you my happiness! Thank you all! The result is achieved! And it's nice!
HARD CAP HAS BEEN REACHED! Please do not send any more ETH as it will be returned. Thank you to everyone who supported us - we look forward to making you all proud!

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

We have had well over 1000 ICO registrations in the last 24 hours. Each transaction is reviewed manually by a team member before you receive an email confirmation. Please allow up to 72 hours for this to happen as we are backlogged currently with all hands on deck.

Join The ICO: https://ico.adbank.network (only trust wallet ID revealed at the end of ICO registration - very important!)

⚠️WARNING: Do not trust links from any unofficial sources. There are scammers actively trying to get your ETH. Only trust the wallet address revealed through the ICO process linked above.

If you make any mistakes in the ICO process, reach out to [email protected] to let them know and they can adjust for you.

If you want to INCREASE the contribution amount you entered in the ICO, simply send more from the wallet you registered with and it will be adjusted for you when it goes through manual review.

If you want to send additional funds, simply send more ETH from the wallet you registered from and notify [email protected] afterwards.
Pages:
Jump to: