Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 22. (Read 35250 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 75
Come on, guys! Let's vote for ADBANK Ico! It's only on 60th place at the moment. But we have a chance to break this order.
http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-blockchain-ico
Dear manager, please, add this information in social networks! Let's do it together!

That is the great idea! Let's do our ICO one of the best! Friends, let's vote together every 24 hours! Don't be lazy! Will it turn out or not depends on all of us.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Come on, guys! Let's vote for ADBANK Ico! It's only on 60th place at the moment. But we have a chance to break this order.
http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-blockchain-ico
Dear manager, please, add this information in social networks! Let's do it together!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Good time of the day!

I 've singed up for ICO , but i havent reciveved any mail. I use russian mail - yandex, mb that cause trouble. Thus - I sent photos for proofs for KYC and etc. And then I send ETH to the ETH adress I've seen in the end of ICO registration.

I've saved and vaucher, still have no email and etc. Am I in trouble ?

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe33257682e9f8bc469c62d1e3fee5f4c321943f90fe86832542d36a555a7e501

here is transaction

I can see your transaction was successful. You'll receive confirmation from our team within 72 hours after it goes through manual review. Apologies for the delay...we have received a MASSIVE amount of contributions in the last 24 hours and the team is all hands on deck.
Activity: 93
Apologies for the delay responding to questions in the past few days. Our Coin Market Cap ad went live and we have been all hands on deck dealing with over 1000 contributions in the last 24 hours that must be manually reviewed.

We have messages coming in from so many different channels so I would recommend joining our Telegram to get the fastest responses: https://t.me/adbanknetwork

We are on pace to hit hard cap by end of the weekend...will keep you posted!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Good time of the day!

I 've singed up for ICO , but i havent reciveved any mail. I use russian mail - yandex, mb that cause trouble. Thus - I sent photos for proofs for KYC and etc. And then I send ETH to the ETH adress I've seen in the end of ICO registration.

I've saved and vaucher, still have no email and etc. Am I in trouble ?

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe33257682e9f8bc469c62d1e3fee5f4c321943f90fe86832542d36a555a7e501

here is transaction
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Insert Quote
I realize the potential of this project and wish you success, I will follow you
Posted on: Today at 11:05:00 AM Posted by: Kuroki
Insert Quote

I will support this project from Japan. I wish the project success.
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
any price or marketcap predictions for 2018? Cool
Activity: 56
Why does dev never reply to the message here? they look like they do not really care about this thread, how do they do promotion so they can collect 2 million dollars?
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
Each ADB token represents an ad or ads. Publishers sell the ads to advertisers using the currency of this new ad economy. This is a real-time ad bidding system. Ehis is very promising
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I checked the ico page right now and it says: Over $7.2 million USD raised so far!

It is really nice. I don't think a project like adbank would be around 10m $ market cap so it will pump after release.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Congrats Adbank Over 4.6 million USD raised so far.Very amazing project. Great work guys

It is just the beginning! We have lots of time till the end of ICO (21st of Jan). And I'm sure that the gather will double, at least. It seems that "Adbank"  will  become the base of new era of online advertising.

As you can see above, I made my prediction on December the 28th, and I still insist on it. So, the total sales volume will come close to $ 10M, which means there is a good chance of reaching a hard cap. I believe in it, and wish good luck to the team!

Adbank will reach to hard cap because they made good marketing in terms of no middleman between the advertiser and publisher. In this, they reached the targeted audience for their product to be released in the market and has potential in terms value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 75
Congrats Adbank Over 4.6 million USD raised so far.Very amazing project. Great work guys

It is just the beginning! We have lots of time till the end of ICO (21st of Jan). And I'm sure that the gather will double, at least. It seems that "Adbank"  will  become the base of new era of online advertising.

As you can see above, I made my prediction on December the 28th, and I still insist on it. So, the total sales volume will come close to $ 10M, which means there is a good chance of reaching a hard cap. I believe in it, and wish good luck to the team!
Activity: 54
Yeah, more than $7.2 million dollars raised nowadays, thus there is a high probability that the hard cap will be reached before the 21st of January. I hope so and I wish all the fans of Adbank  faster to invest, in order not to miss the opportunity to participate in one of the best ICO. Wink

what happens if hardcap is not achieved? will the project keep running or what ?
this is also a goodnews for Adbank and Bounty Hunters

the project will be able to keep going, allthough maybe it might proceed just a little bit slower. Either way tons of highly succesful projects didn't reach their hardcaps, its no big deal.

Many projects set their hard cap way too high anyway ;-)
The success stories last year where e.g. TenX raised 80 mill within minutes makes people crazy. Raising money shouldn't be that easy and I think the current $7 million USD is already a real success for Adbank.
People in Crypto lose their sense of money sometimes  Sad

Yeah, this is one thing that they have high limits. Next one is that we have daily more and more different projects (ICOs) so investments are spreading. Anyway as you mentioned it's no big deal if we need to wait a little longer for a success of this project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
Yeah, more than $7.2 million dollars raised nowadays, thus there is a high probability that the hard cap will be reached before the 21st of January. I hope so and I wish all the fans of Adbank  faster to invest, in order not to miss the opportunity to participate in one of the best ICO. Wink

what happens if hardcap is not achieved? will the project keep running or what ?

the project will be able to keep going, allthough maybe it might proceed just a little bit slower. Either way tons of highly succesful projects didn't reach their hardcaps, its no big deal.

Many projects set their hard cap way too high anyway ;-)
The success stories last year where e.g. TenX raised 80 mill within minutes makes people crazy. Raising money shouldn't be that easy and I think the current $7 million USD is already a real success for Adbank.
People in Crypto lose their sense of money sometimes  Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Activity: 364

Activity: 473
Merit: 11
I've just enter to this bounty after receive a goodnews about Adbank from my friend and Youtube review. One of my favourite youtube crypto channel did a Interview with one of the team. i think that was a great step. Its proves that this project will become the most successfull in early 2018
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
As I understand it, at the moment, as on yesterday, it has raised over 6.4 million dollars (by the way, apparently no updates?), and all this thanks to reduced hardcap.  Looking forward to the completion of the ICO, perhaps the figures will change significantly in a big way. Wink

Over 7M now. Accelerating quickly to hit hard cap...at this pace ahead of the deadline!

That is a great amount for both investors and adbank.

Adbank can make something great with it and it can grow more because 7m is too less for a market cap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
As I understand it, at the moment, as on yesterday, it has raised over 6.4 million dollars (by the way, apparently no updates?), and all this thanks to reduced hardcap.  Looking forward to the completion of the ICO, perhaps the figures will change significantly in a big way. Wink
Perhaps we will see even more investment at the end of the company, investors like to do) is a very promising Project.
 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: