Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 12. (Read 35250 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
If i understand correct no need to fill up any form for airdrop. Snapshot On March 1st and automaticaly distribution?

yes, as long as your tokens are held in an ERC20 compatible wallet (and NOT on an exchange) on March 1 (EST) you will receive the airdrop Smiley

i though the distribution is on march 5? why did you say march 1?
also why is that the ADB holder will only receive less than 2% of its holdings? so i bet the airdrop is just so small then

March 1st is the snapshot which is when they get a visual on all eligable addresses.  ABD holders get about 2% of their holdings, yes. How much do you expect a free airdrop to be? There's a lot of ABD holders so the airdrop budget needs to be distributed evenly, whoever contributed more to Adbanks growth deserves more, simple as that.

I was just thinking a little more higher than of 2%. But only now i have just read that it is the first airdrop from the rest of other airdrops. But the next airdrop takes place after 7 months?

I assume the reward for holding more than 7 months (which is correct, yes) will be higher. They don't want this to be a pump and dump so they want to reward people for holding and buying. PLus in 7 monhs I think prices could easily be at 0.2$ so you'll get 80$ at least. Remember this is literally free money.

if you were saying that the price might go even up to .20$ after in a few months, what is the ico price of ADB then?
all i know is it is 30.000 ADB= 1 ETH. how about ico price in usd. do you know it?

I believe it was about 4.5 cents

I would not worry about what the cost of the project is now, as received tokens bounty hunters are usually sold to them within the next few months, wait for the release and everything will fall into place.

Well you have a point that whatever the price of ADB right now dont matter a lot. The true value of it will be like is when the full release and full development is done.

Just hodl until it's worth 1$ a coin, which will be in 3 years I believe.

Do you think we need to wait until 3 years in order to reach 1 dollars each ADB? I dont think so. It still depend on the development, i guess.

I think we'll see a shift in the market where coins won't be pumped far over their actual value. Adbank today isn't worth 1$ per coin, not even close (not talking about price, I'm talking about intrinsic value). It'll be worth 1$/coin when a lot of companies are using it worldwide, which is going to take a few years I think. You can't just change an entire global system in a matter of months.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
If i understand correct no need to fill up any form for airdrop. Snapshot On March 1st and automaticaly distribution?

yes, as long as your tokens are held in an ERC20 compatible wallet (and NOT on an exchange) on March 1 (EST) you will receive the airdrop Smiley

also why is that the ADB holder will only receive less than 2% of its holdings? so i bet the airdrop is just so small then

March 1st is the snapshot which is when they get a visual on all eligable addresses.  ABD holders get about 2% of their holdings, yes. How much do you expect a free airdrop to be? There's a lot of ABD holders so the airdrop budget needs to be distributed evenly, whoever contributed more to Adbanks growth deserves more, simple as that.

I was just thinking a little more higher than of 2%. But only now i have just read that it is the first airdrop from the rest of other airdrops. But the next airdrop takes place after 7 months?

I assume the reward for holding more than 7 months (which is correct, yes) will be higher. They don't want this to be a pump and dump so they want to reward people for holding and buying. PLus in 7 monhs I think prices could easily be at 0.2$ so you'll get 80$ at least. Remember this is literally free money.

if you were saying that the price might go even up to .20$ after in a few months, what is the ico price of ADB then?
all i know is it is 30.000 ADB= 1 ETH. how about ico price in usd. do you know it?

I would not worry about what the cost of the project is now, as received tokens bounty hunters are usually sold to them within the next few months, wait for the release and everything will fall into place.

Well you have a point that whatever the price of ADB right now dont matter a lot. The true value of it will be like is when the full release and full development is done.

Do you think we need to wait until 3 years in order to reach 1 dollars each ADB? I dont think so. It still depend on the development, i guess.

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think that ADB token price can't growing, when all tokens prices are downing. We should wait for grow trend of market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

7 month it's not very long term even for cryptocurrency. Many "investors" are waiting big profit for several days after the end of ICO. But it happens very rarely. I will wait 7 month and even more if it needed.

Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
If I correctly understood that in the airdrop will be credited tokens only to those who have at least 20 000 ADB in their wallet?

Activity: 409
I love the fact tjat there are lots of things going on with adbank.
The airdrop for holders. New partnership.
Im looking forward for good news soon especially on mew exchange please. Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

Adbank is taking steps towards a future for advertising that allows advertisers to run campaigns in VR/AR apps, paid with crypto.

READ MORE: https://medium.com/adbank-blog/blockchain-based-ad-platform-adbank-announces-partnership-with-vr-ar-ad-platform-advir-co-672add94553?source=collection_home---4------1----------------

Paid with Cryptos whether you are going to pay the people in terms of Adbank coin or you are going to pay in terms of BTC/ETH? Maybe this partnership can help the people who are looking for advertising in the specified desired area.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Hi, just to clatify. All adb holder who hold atleast 20k ADB by march 1 will qualified for the airdrop right? So in short, to be qualified, we need to withdraw our adb from exchange before march 1, correct?  And the distribution gor those who qualified will start on march 5, right?
Yes. As long as you hold it on an ERC20 compliant address. You should be able to get the airdrop.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103

Hi, just to clatify. All adb holder who hold atleast 20k ADB by march 1 will qualified for the airdrop right? So in short, to be qualified, we need to withdraw our adb from exchange before march 1, correct?  And the distribution gor those who qualified will start on march 5, right?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Does have any plan for Airdrop program?
Pages:
Jump to: