Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 11. (Read 5935 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I hope you guys will also launch a mobile companion for myriads in that way we could still track our computers mining activity in our moblie phones.
Yes, it is better when Myriads launch version for mobile devices. Especially if they have mining function - have a lot of project develop it at now.

But mining in mobile version is still not profitable and may damage the mobile phones. Anyway, having an android apps of myriads can still be an advantage because many mobile users can use this platform.

I think mining in the phone is not profitable and also a waste of time and effort. There could be 80% that your phone will be damaged or overheat. So if myriads are planning this one. It's not a good idea.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I think that we all know that there are a lots of iOS users here in our community. This artificial intelligence machine laarning for GPUs owners needs to sustain what the people, users and investors really wanted for this project, because this will result to help a both end to end win. The people is the kep factor for the great development of a certain project. So I hope that as soon as possible the Myriads will realease an iOS application of this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I hope you guys will also launch a mobile companion for myriads in that way we could still track our computers mining activity in our moblie phones.
Yes, it is better when Myriads launch version for mobile devices. Especially if they have mining function - have a lot of project develop it at now.

Mobile version of this project can surely help a lot of us who is not always using our laptops and desktops. I just hope that the development of this platform will be release soon
I totally agree with you, when the mobile version release, will have a lot people will come here an have more belief about this project. As for me, i like android version if they have plan to develop it.
I think so. It would be good if they were releasing the iOS version of this platform because so many iOS users in bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Myriads.IO  is  the  decentralized  protocol  producing  a  distributed  machine learning  architecture  using  blockchain  technology. Their system  allows  idle GPUs  computing  power  to  analyse  big  data  and  predict  the  future,  while rewarding  miners  for  the  accuracy  of  their  predictions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens

When you add multiple payment options and fiat currencies which will definitely helping you in attracting new Customers, what's your plan to make people pick up MRDS tokens over other payment options?
We wank to make 25% discount for end-users who pay with MRDS tokens, it will be good incentive to buy and use MRDS tokens.

25% discount can be incentive for some people from crypto space, but for the recent I think they will prefer to pay with other payment option because getting your token through exchanges it will cost them fees and time and risk if your token get listed only on small exchange.
I think most of investors prefer payment with other cryptocurrencies, as it is easier and safier (because of more stable value). Anyway, it is good idea to give 25% for early holders of MRDS token.

25% discount is not for early holders of MRDS token, it's discount for customers that will use their service and paid them in MRDS token. I think if price of MRDS token become high in certain time, this discount would matter cos it can save a lot.
Thank for show this point . I agree with you at 25% discount for customer, even the price of MRDS increasing or not, they still save more and using for this more profitable.

Yep, we just don't know if this discount will be for lifetime or they will change according the price of MRDS, anyway I think their product is good for customer, but for as investor I still trying to read whitepaper and get enough information before I can come to any conclusion if this project worth investing or not.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Mobile version of this project can surely help a lot of us who is not always using our laptops and desktops. I just hope that the development of this platform will be release soon

Mobile GPUs are pretty much useless in comparison to desktop GPUs. A simple 1060 will be pumping out more power than a bunch of your mobiles together
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Just asked our developer and they told that it is non-profitable to start mining on mobile devices -- it will destroy battery lifetime and profit will be very low, so we wouldn't develop mobile-mining

Yeah right, it's really non profitable in mobile to mine. Anyway, I still waiting for a mobile version of this project. I will look forward for more developments and updates about myriads project,
Activity: 238
Mobile companion really helps us to utilize the platform with complete feasibility carrying and tracking the data from every where that could comfort us to utilize the platform in a smart mode.
That is a smart idea! It will be helpful for the users part in using this platform since they can monitor the data utilization anywhere the user goes. Hopefully the devs will look into this suggestion as mobility is a great feature too in this project.

Yeah, a great idea came from the brilliant mind behind on this prestigious project that can make those GPU owners comfortable and easier to monitor while in mining process. I appreciate also their great features and advocacy that will totally benefit by those users.
All the GPU miners are really going to have great benefits due to this project and also i am sure that many investors would find this project profitable to invest into and this project can hence also reach the hardcap soon. Hope everything goes well.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Yeah if its actually push some hashing power to get noticed then it will make sense i hope team open beta soon so we can give feedback and also get to be part of it..... When is beta launch please and can i join?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Agree, wanted to receive android-version of this platform from designers. All the fact is that I do the most of work for stationary computer, but here exactly study wallets wanted already with smartphone. Far more convenient.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Just asked our developer and they told that it is non-profitable to start mining on mobile devices -- it will destroy battery lifetime and profit will be very low, so we wouldn't develop mobile-mining

interesting, I dont understand why developers have different thinking about this concern. Some of them are developing software for mining in mobile phones like electroneum and some of them keep saying its not profitable for mobile phones ...

We think that profitable mining needs to produce by high-end GPUs , mobile phones cannot provide high performance with multi-thread  calculations
Actually none mobile phone can solve the algorithms to mine some coins and also each mobile will overheat if mining is tried there. But a effective GPU can really mine some good coins in a very little time.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
There have already been many attempts to channel the enormous power of the mining farms to something more useful than packaging the transactions into blocks
And at last surely, after long attempts at them really perfect project was published which appears remarkably. It is necessary to try to support designers so that hands do not lower and work was continued. Very much depends on support.
Yes you are right. The project devlopes very rapidly.i see that the investeros ans supporters of this project is very great.so i think this project will soon go to the moon.so share this project as more as possible so we can get the more and more investeros.
Myriads experienced team is dedicatedly working at the back end and they are creating new hardware and software approach to machine learning aiming to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging block chain technology.
That is absolutely amazing idea. I believe they are a great team and working on a great project! I am sure the project will gain lot of attention because of their unique and beneficial idea. I hope this project becomes successful and profitable very soon!
Yes completely agree with you this project working on very creative as well as the innovative idea. They make the learning experience of the machine learning more better as well as easier. So many investors already joined the ico. This project will be very helpful for us in future.  because of their innovative idea this project becomes more usable in upcoming days. This ico has a lot potential to reach their goal.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport

interesting, I dont understand why developers have different thinking about this concern. Some of them are developing software for mining in mobile phones like electroneum and some of them keep saying its not profitable for mobile phones ...

We think that profitable mining needs to produce by high-end GPUs , mobile phones cannot provide high performance with multi-thread  calculations
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 543
Merit: 250
We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens

When you add multiple payment options and fiat currencies which will definitely helping you in attracting new Customers, what's your plan to make people pick up MRDS tokens over other payment options?
We wank to make 25% discount for end-users who pay with MRDS tokens, it will be good incentive to buy and use MRDS tokens.

25% discount can be incentive for some people from crypto space, but for the recent I think they will prefer to pay with other payment option because getting your token through exchanges it will cost them fees and time and risk if your token get listed only on small exchange.

25% is still significant enough to get people use MRDS tokens for payment. Even if you deduct the fees from exchanges and factor the risk in that comes with using an exchange to quickly acquire MRDS most of the 25% discount still goes into your pockets.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

But mining in mobile version is still not profitable and may damage the mobile phones. Anyway, having an android apps of myriads can still be an advantage because many mobile users can use this platform.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport

Activity: 434

I totally agree with you, when the mobile version release, will have a lot people will come here an have more belief about this project. As for me, i like android version if they have plan to develop it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: