Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 13. (Read 5935 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What I can see is that now a lot of tokens projects is related to AI. This is definitely a good direction because almost every large company invests in AI more than in staff training. In addition, this project seems to be interesting among all those associated with AI. I cross my fingers for this idea.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens

When you add multiple payment options and fiat currencies which will definitely helping you in attracting new Customers, what's your plan to make people pick up MRDS tokens over other payment options?
We wank to make 25% discount for end-users who pay with MRDS tokens, it will be good incentive to buy and use MRDS tokens.

25% discount can be incentive for some people from crypto space, but for the recent I think they will prefer to pay with other payment option because getting your token through exchanges it will cost them fees and time and risk if your token get listed only on small exchange.
I think most of investors prefer payment with other cryptocurrencies, as it is easier and safier (because of more stable value). Anyway, it is good idea to give 25% for early holders of MRDS token.

25% discount is not for early holders of MRDS token, it's discount for customers that will use their service and paid them in MRDS token. I think if price of MRDS token become high in certain time, this discount would matter cos it can save a lot.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

It's absolutely great idea. I believe they are a great team and are actively working on a great project. I hope this project will be successful and profitable
                                 Project ROADMAP

..snip..
Yeap. I totally agree with you this is great project.. Well, till 2020 we will have own machine learning hardware... It is so low?
Activity: 238
There have already been many attempts to channel the enormous power of the mining farms to something more useful than packaging the transactions into blocks
And at last surely, after long attempts at them really perfect project was published which appears remarkably. It is necessary to try to support designers so that hands do not lower and work was continued. Very much depends on support.
Yes you are right. The project devlopes very rapidly.i see that the investeros ans supporters of this project is very great.so i think this project will soon go to the moon.so share this project as more as possible so we can get the more and more investeros.
Myriads experienced team is dedicatedly working at the back end and they are creating new hardware and software approach to machine learning aiming to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging block chain technology.
That is absolutely amazing idea. I believe they are a great team and working on a great project! I am sure the project will gain lot of attention because of their unique and beneficial idea. I hope this project becomes successful and profitable very soon!
This project is actually going to have great attention from the miners as this project has the potential to turn the GPU into the best miner and also it would turn out to be most profitable so surely most of the investors would go towards this project.
Activity: 182
There have already been many attempts to channel the enormous power of the mining farms to something more useful than packaging the transactions into blocks
And at last surely, after long attempts at them really perfect project was published which appears remarkably. It is necessary to try to support designers so that hands do not lower and work was continued. Very much depends on support.
Yes you are right. The project devlopes very rapidly.i see that the investeros ans supporters of this project is very great.so i think this project will soon go to the moon.so share this project as more as possible so we can get the more and more investeros.
Myriads experienced team is dedicatedly working at the back end and they are creating new hardware and software approach to machine learning aiming to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging block chain technology.
That is absolutely amazing idea. I believe they are a great team and working on a great project! I am sure the project will gain lot of attention because of their unique and beneficial idea. I hope this project becomes successful and profitable very soon!
Activity: 210
Actually a good project spreads much more if it has the potential to do so. This project is really unique and deserves a number of users to their project. They will indeed have a good number of investors ahead and also i guess that reaching the hardcap won't be much challenging for this project ahead.
Activity: 518
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Your video presentation in your is very good. It is simple, quick and detailed I just hope that there is also a subtitle or maybe translated for other languages.

Yes, I agree subtitle can surely help other countries to understand well hoe this project really works, I is good to know that devs already made a video presentation of this project.
I don't think so. If they were actually interested on the project and willing to invest, they should learn english before doing it.

Well, but there are some new investors that still hard to understand english, better to really have some subtitle. But for me the video presentation is good and surely attract many investors.
Video presentation must be good so that at least investors will find it easy to understand about the platform. I think there are other languages that are available to chose so I think there will be no problem with that .
I agree, which those video presentation can caught the attention of those investors especially a presenation that is fully animated which can understand easily having a subtitle to know it clearly on what does the video explained to us all about this project.
Videos and the main thread is the key to grab investors eye. These two things alone show the company’s interest in what they’re doing. Videos should be nice and intuitive. Animation helps a lot for non english speakers.
Am going to add Whitepaper as its necessary prequisite to ICO most people do read it even though not all finish it just give it a small number of pages for shorter time reading
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport

The blockchain technology is the starting point of all crypto related technology. Having POW and POS verification nodes on same network is gives myriads an edge over the others. I have some salient questions to which answers are needed. 1. Is myriads selling miners and if not, how they plan to encourage their end users and ICO sales buyers to get practically involved not just for the money but also for the product and its attendant services.

First of all we want to hire sales team who will be able to offer cheaper machine learning service for companies which already rent GPUs machines to create models/predictions. We expect 40-50% less pricing then Amazon ML and MS Azure, so main competitive advantage is pricing.
Activity: 238
Your video presentation in your is very good. It is simple, quick and detailed I just hope that there is also a subtitle or maybe translated for other languages.

Yes, I agree subtitle can surely help other countries to understand well hoe this project really works, I is good to know that devs already made a video presentation of this project.
I don't think so. If they were actually interested on the project and willing to invest, they should learn english before doing it.

Well, but there are some new investors that still hard to understand english, better to really have some subtitle. But for me the video presentation is good and surely attract many investors.
Video presentation must be good so that at least investors will find it easy to understand about the platform. I think there are other languages that are available to chose so I think there will be no problem with that .
I agree, which those video presentation can caught the attention of those investors especially a presenation that is fully animated which can understand easily having a subtitle to know it clearly on what does the video explained to us all about this project.
Videos and the main thread is the key to grab investors eye. These two things alone show the company’s interest in what they’re doing. Videos should be nice and intuitive. Animation helps a lot for non english speakers.
Activity: 252

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

The blockchain technology is the starting point of all crypto related technology. Having POW and POS verification nodes on same network is gives myriads an edge over the others. I have some salient questions to which answers are needed. 1. Is myriads selling miners and if not, how they plan to encourage their end users and ICO sales buyers to get practically involved not just for the money but also for the product and its attendant services.
copper member
Hello Myriads Team,

already contact the bounty manager via telegram for the translation campaign but I did not get any reply yet. Can you please support us another way to contact him; may be he is not so active in telegram?

Just have sent you answer, please check your telegram
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Myriads experienced team is creating new hardware and software approach to machine learning. Myriads.io - project that aims to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging blockchain technology. We believe that decentralized machine learning is a new technological revolution.
I really like the concept and Idea of this project. They use machine learning and artificial intelligence which really is efficient and helps the platform. And these technologies are discussed a lot which will help the platform bring more investors!
Yes completely agree with you this project working on the very innovative thing that is machine learning. They give us a great opportunity to investing in this platform. This ico is decentralized machine learning network which is very helpful. I am sure so many investors join this ico.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hello Myriads Team,

already contact the bounty manager via telegram for the translation campaign but I did not get any reply yet. Can you please support us another way to contact him; may be he is not so active in telegram?
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC

Really?! I strongly disagree to your statement that investors need to learn english before investing! What is the point of doing translation on bounty then if the project only target users who understand and can speak english?! If they want to gain investors, they should be the one to adjust not the investors!
agrees with you, this guy is too categorical in his statements. Not all people are required to know English, this is a personal right of every person. If developers are interested in attracting a large number of investors, then they are required to make translations into other languages.

You are right, we have to make multiple languages website and whitepaper, but currently our team is concentrating on software development and we have enough contributors to ends ICO successfully.
Yes, software development is one of the very important parts of the project and also all the project future and investments depend on this development of the project. The project should focus more and also invest more in software and development of the platform for now as it is in its initial stage.
copper member

Really?! I strongly disagree to your statement that investors need to learn english before investing! What is the point of doing translation on bounty then if the project only target users who understand and can speak english?! If they want to gain investors, they should be the one to adjust not the investors!
agrees with you, this guy is too categorical in his statements. Not all people are required to know English, this is a personal right of every person. If developers are interested in attracting a large number of investors, then they are required to make translations into other languages.

You are right, we have to make multiple languages website and whitepaper, but currently our team is concentrating on software development and we have enough contributors to ends ICO successfully.
Activity: 574

Pages:
Jump to: