Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 36. (Read 5954 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
Interesting project. Signed up for testing. When we will be able to test your app?
We are going to release first public version in May-June, our testers currently works with testing and bugs-finding. It is very sophisticated problem - creating such network.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Interesting project. Signed up for testing. When we will be able to test your app?
Activity: 35
Seems very interesting. Definitely interested! Watching for sure.
copper member
Hi Dev
hope you are doing well with your promised project!

I would like to reserve Arabic translation if you are interested, Smiley

Thanks

Hello, yes we are interesting in Arabic translation , do you have some examples of your translations ?  Huh
Activity: 27
Good project.

Reserved for Spanish translation and future coments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Hi Dev
hope you are doing well with your promised project!

I would like to reserve Arabic translation if you are interested, Smiley

Thanks
copper member
yes, I can do that - translate ANN, bounty and moderation these threads, thanks for holding the spot for me!
Pls send me a link of the ANN or bounty that has the psd file when available, because the ANNlooks like a picture.

Good, soon we`ll release list of approved translators and prefer persons who can publish and moderate locales. We provide official ANN as image to give better visualization of Myriads.IO project
copper member
Hi Dev, great project! I would like to ask regarding the GPU mining what is the minimum hardware requirements? Looking forward in your great success and is there Bounty?

Nice to hear kind words! We recommend minimum requirements is any GPU that is compatible with OpenGL 3.2. (integrated graphic cards Intel HD 4000 or above) - but it will have very low performance  Cry, so we recommend top new GPUs  Wink.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Hi Dev, great project! I would like to ask regarding the GPU mining what is the minimum hardware requirements? Looking forward in your great success and is there Bounty?
Activity: 3
I saw that you're looking for blockchain and machine learning developers, how can I join your team, is it possible  Huh ?

It depends on your professional skills, our CEO - Liu Peng connects with best blockchain + AI programmers and offer them great rewards according to their professional experience.

How to contact with your HR, is it possible to contact with him in Skype or Slack, I`ll show all my past projects in machine learning domain.
copper member
Hi, do you offer any bounty for chinese translation?
I would like to reserve the translation of this ANN thread..
My previous work:
https://student20151617.wordpress.com/2018/02/04/previous-cryptocurrency-translations/

Yes, we need translator for Chinese and we are preparing bounty program. Would you be able to make ANN thread and moderate it on Chinese BitcoinTalk forum ?

Yes, I can make the ANN thread and moderate it in Chinese forum. Please reserve me for the spot.
Which forum do you want, is it the chinese section of this forum - bitcointalk or other forum?
thanks!

Ok , I will reserve spot for you, we need posting on bitcointalk.org and moderation, also would you be able to translate, post and support bounty thread for chinese section?
copper member
Whats will be once all two parts (with kyc and without) will be completed..? Is this limit will stop any other people to be whitelisted..> ?
Thanks in advance  Wink
Yes, we`ll stop accepting new contributors because we have strictly hard cap with 108,000,000 MRDS tokens and all 1500 KYC verified contributors and 7500 unverified contributors will cover all needs.
copper member
Hello, what is the ICO price and how many token do you want to distribute among the bounty hunter. On which market will be listed.

Token price is locked to 1 ETH = 25,000 MRDS
The total number of Myriads.IO tokens will be 270,000,000
40% of total number of tokens will be sold for contributors
45% of tokens will be used as incentives for GPUs miners
10% will be held by Myriads.IO team as incentives for development
5% - rewards for early adopters (advisors and community)
MRDS Tokens will appear on Crypia, Evercoin, Coinexchange, and Coinlink Korea after negotiations
Bounty rewards currently under negotiation and we will announce this information soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
Whats will be once all two parts (with kyc and without) will be completed..? Is this limit will stop any other people to be whitelisted..> ?
Thanks in advance  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Hello, what is the ICO price and how many token do you want to distribut among the bounty hunter. On which market will be listed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
copper member
your project is cool and very necessary, so I will be happy to follow your development.
when is a bounty compaign planned?

Thank you for kind words 👍! Our team is currently developing and negotiating, I`ll send you PM with date of bounty company starting.
In what type of bounties are you interested ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
your project is cool and very necessary, so I will be happy to follow your development.
when is a bounty compaign planned?
copper member
Hi, do you offer any bounty for chinese translation?
I would like to reserve the translation of this ANN thread..
My previous work:
https://student20151617.wordpress.com/2018/02/04/previous-cryptocurrency-translations/

Yes, we need translator for Chinese and we are preparing bounty program. Would you be able to make ANN thread and moderate it on Chinese BitcoinTalk forum ?
Pages:
Jump to: