Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 31. (Read 5950 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
You say in the interview that there's more than $1M invested, but how?? Ico haven't started?

Yes, we have received 1.1 mln USD from private Chinese venture capital fund, you can find information about it in whitepaper
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
You say in the interview that there's more than $1M invested, but how?? Ico haven't started?
copper member
And when you'll make a fully working product?

We expect to release first tested alpha version (MVP)  before July 2018
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
And when you'll make a fully working product?
copper member
I have signed up for the KYC   Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry

Thanks, our team will check it and verify in 24-48 hours  Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Right, Hate it when you got to wait for years until the product is usable.
copper member
If the working alpha version will be ready to use this summer, it's totally great. Hope you'll be on time.

Our programmers work hard to implement all features and test network, currently they are working with test blockchain with our own miners
Activity: 146
If the working alpha version will be ready to use this summer, it's totally great. Hope you'll be on time.
copper member
How can you apply it to create even stock trding recommendations? Anyway, sounds great!

It depends on developers and researchers (end-users) who will use Myriads network, they can try different algorithms, data, thresholds. We provide tool and masters can use this tool as they want.
Activity: 122
How can you apply it to create even stock trding recommendations? Anyway, sounds great!
copper member
How are you going to solve the security issues?

The most important security problem is verification of prediction results, anyone can send to nodes fake results with incorrect predictions, so we add verification nodes:

Verification Nodes used for checking and verifying work done by Machine Learning Nodes and Prediction Nodes. It is critically important to verify work because miners can send fake results, fake predictions and get rewards for nothing. Miners should get rewards for useful job, for models creation and verifications according to special Ethereum smart contract. Verification Nodes use combination of PoW + PoS, we add proof-of-stake acting as a second authentication mechanism to prevent fake verifications. The incentive of the miner is only to maximize their own profits. So anyone of verifications miners could send illegal fake approves for machine learning work. But stake holders not interested to make fake verifications to prevent MRDS coins price drop. Also we add algorithm that can use the set some circumstances under which a bad validator might lose their deposit. It is the most advanced protection technology. End-Users can assess predictive performance and Verification Nodes adjust rewards according to ML model that End-Users use.

Activity: 140
How are you going to solve the security issues?
I have signed up for the KYC   Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Activity: 119
Very interesting! Everybody's obsessed with AI now. I think that you chosed the right field.
copper member
So your tokens will be used to purchase network power? Anything else?

Yes, all trade inside Myriads.IO network will be based on MRDS tokens, it will increase demand and price of tokens
copper member
What's the soft cap? I honestly can't see it anywhere.

We do not set soft cap, because have a great interest to project and high loaded whitelist with great number of high-volume token buyers, so we are confident that all tokens will be sold
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
What's the soft cap? I honestly can't see it anywhere.
copper member
You plan to be listed on Crypia, Evercoin, Coinexchange.. How about Binance and bitrex?

We are currently negotiating with Bitrex and Binance, they are very slow
Activity: 142
So your tokens will be used to purchase network power? Anything else?
copper member
Looks interesting, right. Where are you from? Asia or UK? It's not clear. I prefer dealing with transparent teams.

We have international team with main office in UK, all other members described in whitepaper
Pages:
Jump to: