Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 29. (Read 5962 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
How are you going to solve the security issues?

As mentioned before we add verification nodes, that check all results of prediction nodes, they compare average network results with results of certain miner and verify prediction results
copper member
Strange, you received funds from a Chinese bank, but I thought they are about to make strick legislation rules for ICO in China. Will you have any difficulties about it?

You are right, ICO is prohibited in China, but we are incorporated in UK https://myriads.io/legal/ and Chinese companies can bypass the restriction, as they do worldwide.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hi how can I maximize my stakes? it says 2 stakes a week but I only get 1
Activity: 122
Strange, you received funds from a Chinese bank, but I thought they are about to make strick legislation rules for ICO in China. Will you have any difficulties about it?
copper member
What equipment I need to start mining?

First of all we have to release tested applications for different types of nodes. Then miners should have GPUs with minimum 2Gb of RAM and minimum 500Gb of free HDD space to download blockchain.
Activity: 111
What equipment I need to start mining?
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
How are you going to solve the security issues?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
with network of millions generate tasks for the miner after that directly Million networks provide predictions to you. The number of token presence MRDSs is tightly constrained by the algorithm. The myriads network offers the opportunity to obtain MRDS tokens from useful calculations. Any GPU can make calculations of machine mining learning … come visit https://myriads.io all available here
Activity: 155
Looks like an exchange for tasks, you're right. I guess this concept might be used for other staff too.
copper member
Mate, there's been a certain hype about AI during last decade or so. Of course they have a lot of problems to solve and Myriads is likely to help.

We create useful product for machine vision, voice recognition, pharmacy, fraud detection and other AI tasks , that human can not solve so easily as trained computers  Wink
copper member
So if I get it right, you're building a task exchange where GPU owners can provide their machines capacity to solve other's tasks?

Not exactly the same, but looks similar. You can read more about machine learning in Wiki : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_learning
Activity: 111
So if I get it right, you're building a task exchange where GPU owners can provide their machines capacity to solve other's tasks?
copper member
Raldyn, please do not send the same post twice  Angry
Activity: 115
Mate, there's been a certain hype about AI during last decade or so. Of course they have a lot of problems to solve and Myriads is likely to help.
Activity: 240

Another greatness and achievement of this project is Myriads Project has received over USD 1,100,000 in venture capital funding from private Chinese VC fund and bank. This is great, hopefully this introduction that gives you an interest to contribute directly in coin sales, please visit https://myriads.io/ for more information.
Activity: 240

Another greatness and achievement of this project is Myriads Project has received over USD 1,100,000 in venture capital funding from private Chinese VC fund and bank. This is great, hopefully this introduction  gives you an interest to contribute directly in coin sales, please visit https://myriads.io/ for more information.
Activity: 40
I'm quite impressed about the machine learning! Never thought about it as an important issue with a whole market behind it!
copper member
How this market will be regulated? It'll be stricktly self-regulated, or the founders will have some role too?

We create platform with self-regulated pricing, high demand increase pricing and low demand - decrease. But first time our team will moderate it and change source code to do the best machine learning service
Activity: 144
How this market will be regulated? It'll be stricktly self-regulated, or the founders will have some role too?
copper member
Machine learning is now being done by such monsters as Google and Microsoft. I think it will be difficult to collect a lot of crypts to compete with them.

You are right, but their prices is absolutely crazy, 1 machine learning instance may costs about 1200 USD/month , and we want to send this money to GPUs miners
Pages:
Jump to: