Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 32. (Read 5950 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Peciluim token have also AI machine learning concept.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
You plan to be listed on Crypia, Evercoin, Coinexchange.. How about Binance and bitrex?
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
Why there's only 3 people in the team?

There are 3 members of board of directors and all other members are described in Whitepaper
copper member
I can see only ICO dates. When will be pre-ico or private sale?

We do not provide pre-ICO or private sale. Our team rise 1.1 mln from private Chinese VC, main ICO event starts 20th of March
Activity: 108
Why there's only 3 people in the team?
copper member
I never mined coins. Is it hard? Do you have an instruction for mining MRDS?

Currently we provide MRDS token sale based on Ethereum blockchain so it is not possible to mine MRDS coins now, but after network release all tokens will be converted to coins in Myriads network, then you will be able to start mining with any type of GPU, for better performance we recommend to use high-end GPUs
Activity: 148
I can see only ICO dates. When will be pre-ico or private sale?
Activity: 119
Thanks for making a video  interview with your CEO!
copper member
Who are you target audience for end users?

We are targeting to to bring new prices for companies who consume a lot of GPUs powers - currently working with machine learning departments of iFlytek , TeleEye and Neusoft Corporation,
you can find description of end-user in our whitepaper https://myriads.io/Myriads.IO.WhitePaper.pdf  Wink
Activity: 132
Looks interesting, right. Where are you from? Asia or UK? It's not clear. I prefer dealing with transparent teams.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Looks very interesting. Add to my bookmarks.
Activity: 91
Who are you target audience for end users?
Activity: 275
Hi, devs! You have a complex scheme in the post. I'm sure it's describing your entire plan and so on.. But it would be awesome to add a short text describing the main idea. Or a short video might do the job. Thanks!
Activity: 336
It's a very impressive idea like this has this project, I think with this technology much I can learn, hopefully this month will run, good luck
Activity: 173
I never mined coins. Is it hard? Do you have an instruction for mining MRDS?
Activity: 76
The problem you stated is too shaky. You can tell that everything can be better if it is decentrelized. But it's only in theory. And who will benefit from machine learning anyway? I mean there aren't many people directly involved in the industry.
Activity: 115
If you already have a version to be tested even before the ICO started - that's very promising!
Activity: 196
Seem like this project its have a good feature they offering some maybe knowledge about a GPUs for mining from the platform & maybe we can see the more impresive feature on its. Your project is cool and very necessary, so i will be happy to follow your development.
Activity: 227
the concept in this perojek show is very interesting and simple and has a very nice damapak. and the success of this story is very high and has such an enormous impact. we think we will be very happy to be a part of this ..
Activity: 122
What is the machine learning? It's like learning an AI?
Pages:
Jump to: