Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIDUS - Global First Decentralized Funding Platform - page 3. (Read 70806 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
«Weekly Report» The Change of AIDUS QTS Profit Rate (01.03)
Every week there would be an up-to-date information about QTS rate of change. This document was notarized by law firm and accounting firm.

https://medium.com/@AIDUSofficial/weekly-report-the-change-of-aidus-qts-profit-rate-01-03-9a7df735c3a0

Reports look very nice and confirm good results.  Let's hope that soon we will see these results also on the AID price, because the situation on the market is very sad.

I think the Aidus Team should prepare this project so that investors will become more known. Low trade volume, this project still "looks" new and less attractive for investment.
The team needs to add bigger exchange so investors and traders who are not familiar with this coin project will be also aware about its existence
around this market, having a good exchange to facilitate the trade aside from coinbene and LAtoken might add more players.

The team have it's full responsibility to make the project to be well known.

Currently, all projects have problems with listing on exchange, because there is little money for investment on the street, and listing fees are very high. I think that marketing and information about development progress are more important in order to attract new investors. Without fresh funds, the price will not increase.
Still nothing is happening inside LAtoken, only coinbene have some movements, it's not getting any new investors, the team behind needs more
updates and enticing advertisement regarding to the progress of this project, without doing any won't bring new interested participants who will
bring new money inside, hope dev can bring something here.

This is exactly what I meant - updates, contact with the community and marketing. Unfortunately, it looks like the developers have focused too much on working on the development of the project and have forgotten about the investors.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Every week there would be an up-to-date information about QTS rate of change. This document was notarized by law firm and accounting firm.

https://medium.com/@AIDUSofficial/weekly-report-the-change-of-aidus-qts-profit-rate-01-03-9a7df735c3a0

Reports look very nice and confirm good results.  Let's hope that soon we will see these results also on the AID price, because the situation on the market is very sad.

I think the Aidus Team should prepare this project so that investors will become more known. Low trade volume, this project still "looks" new and less attractive for investment.
The team needs to add bigger exchange so investors and traders who are not familiar with this coin project will be also aware about its existence
around this market, having a good exchange to facilitate the trade aside from coinbene and LAtoken might add more players.

Currently, all projects have problems with listing on exchange, because there is little money for investment on the street, and listing fees are very high. I think that marketing and information about development progress are more important in order to attract new investors. Without fresh funds, the price will not increase.
Still nothing is happening inside LAtoken, only coinbene have some movements, it's not getting any new investors, the team behind needs more
updates and enticing advertisement regarding to the progress of this project, without doing any won't bring new interested participants who will
bring new money inside, hope dev can bring something here.
legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

I also hope so, hopefully with this positive report, prices can rise. the price of AID tokens is now quite far compared to the price of ico.

You said it right, I'm also looking forward for this to reflect with the current value of aidus, as we all see that it's still far from the ico price,
but who knows since the project still continuing and there's updates regarding to the business maybe in the right time things will be more
positive with this coins, too early to conclude.
Activity: 654

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

legendary
Unfortunately, there are no investors who could stop the price drop. A moment ago, on CoinBene again someone sold a very large number of tokens. The price has now fallen to $0.0057 It looks really bad Sad
Those fat whales who have huge numbers of coins really taking advantages, we don't see any good run aside from little bounce but still the value
is far back from ico value, there's nothing left for everyone who's hoping for the value to comes up for something that will benefits them from  this
investment, another bad week for Aidus I guess.

The question is how deeply whales will want to lower the price?! They have already drop more than 90% off the ICO price. I do not quite understand what their purpose is, because I can not imagine that someone would like to sell tokens with such a huge loss.
Unfortunately, there are no investors who could stop the price drop. A moment ago, on CoinBene again someone sold a very large number of tokens. The price has now fallen to $0.0057 It looks really bad Sad
Those fat whales who have huge numbers of coins really taking advantages, we don't see any good run aside from little bounce but still the value
is far back from ico value, there's nothing left for everyone who's hoping for the value to comes up for something that will benefits them from  this
investment, another bad week for Aidus I guess.
Activity: 1134

Yes, now we are in fluctuation most of the people are in a panic which they don't to hold them in the market because the price of the coin will go even lower which helps them to grab more coins in the market.
legendary
Activity: 654
After a few days of price drops, it looks like we have an investor who has been interested in AID token. Someone started buying at CoinBene, hopefully someone with a fat wallet. Wink
legendary

Unfortunately, but at latoken, the volume is zero. I hope that AIDUS has not completely forgotten about marketing and will attract some more investors.
Activity: 588
SESAME
Activity: 630
TOKPIE
«Weekly Report» The Change of AIDUS QTS Profit Rate (22.02)

Every week there would be an up-to-date information about QTS rate of change. This document was notarized by law firm and accounting firm. https://medium.com/@AIDUSofficial/weekly-report-the-change-of-aidus-qts-profit-rate-22-02-38d6e2da9b67
what you see on picture?

i think this is Coinbene way. for buy Bounty tokens with small price + this is fixed dance, Up - Down, Up - Down.

what you think about it? + if here are Good traders, share to US. what you think about Aidus?

This "dancing" up and down - how you call it Smiley it is bot. We will never know who is owner of this bot. From my observation this bot is not buying or selling, is only making higher volume, so we can only suspect that it is CoinBene bot.

So we should consider it as fake volumes right, why don't we think that company itself is creating fake volumes with the help of bots. So we should be very careful with the fake volume exchanges.

Existence of bots is not something new or speical. They exist in almost all of the exchanges. You are right about the existence of the bots. But I don't think we should blame the team behind the project. Bots are created by 3rd parties like exchanges.
Just serving for the benefits of someone who uses it, bots are enticing traders so better to observed before dealing with any exchange, I remember
times when arbs are very common between exchange and because of bots, traders got trapped and loses their money thnking that opportunities
knocked their doors forgetting to observed first.

We should be extra careful dealing with this, if whoever using this bots might be knowledgeable enough regarding to this project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
The second pre sale will only last a few days but I see that there have not been any significant changes to the total AIDUS available at Coinbene. Can buy AID tokens with BTC?

Wait for the ICO to start. Now comes Pre-SALE, which has a minimum purchase amount. Through partnerships, AIDUS can make a good statement in February-March. Do not forget about the exchange COINBENE, which is one of the investors
Pages:
Jump to: