Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AirToken | Mobile Data Accessibility | Token Sale Complete $15M USD - page 4. (Read 65977 times)

Activity: 513
Merit: 150
Is the project still active? I am just wondering because I found some air tokens on hitbtc but meanwhile there seems no opportunity to trade with them?!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
AirFox app services those will be offered via it to eliminate the usage and need of paper money are showing the plans and potential in Brazil have not changed. When any team is committed and positive to deliver whatever they promised that token's value increases over time for sure. I will continuously keep holding my AIR tokens no matter what comes in short terms.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
It is good update with message full of hope and new addition in team to get over the existed challenges in changed situation after issue with SEC. This update shows team is determined and willing to register as security token. What was really strange there was no mentioning of AIR token not even once in whole update. I also am holding AIR token and this made me concerned about the future of it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Airfox expands executive and engineering teams in Boston and Brazil
Meet the new additions to the Airfox team!

https://medium.com/@Airfox/airfox-expands-executive-and-engineering-teams-in-boston-and-brazil-66f5c99cd894

Finally it is good news after settlement with SEC they are working with wonderful spirit so that I also believe this project will get more power and it will perform really nice. My best wishes for the team and I hope they will deliver something great.
Activity: 644
Airfox expands executive and engineering teams in Boston and Brazil
Meet the new additions to the Airfox team!

https://medium.com/@Airfox/airfox-expands-executive-and-engineering-teams-in-boston-and-brazil-66f5c99cd894

Exchanges are mean of interacting with these tokens without them you can not give value to your token. This is third ICO based token where I lost money. It was team in which I invested and was sure they will reach at some solution. Ground realities are saying things which don't look good at all.
Activity: 532
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/airtoken/#markets

Since no active market at the moment from where CMC is taking data if there is active please share the link than it will be good for current holders who want to buy this token.
already told, who has Air Token don't be sad, because Air Token is a Scammer,
their tokens have been removed by Coinmarketcap, it's a pity
Activity: 952
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/airtoken/#markets

Since no active market at the moment from where CMC is taking data if there is active please share the link than it will be good for current holders who want to buy this token.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
AirFox team showed intention to keep going on even after this SEC's intervention and settlement. There are things to be cleared to have idea about the future of Airfox project and Air token. Token has gone at the moment but if they are something really workable and solid plan as they are attending events and showing no sign of stop, that will bring them back again. This delisting has brought hard time for current token holders but hopefully this will be over in good way.
Yes, you made very insightful analysis of the situation @malcovi2 . They process of claiming is very complicated at first then giving money back will also be long process. They are claiming about the success of their project. I wonder on the role of SEC why they let people to raised money and then spend it. When early investors have taken profit and late comer join the part the SEC comes in action and ruin the party.
Activity: 1355
Merit: 67
It is gone from exchanges finally. When they have settled with SEC and development will be carried on exchanges should show support. HitBTC with some projects react sharply while with others takes weeks to reach at conclusion. Well, I noticed earlier this morning that at the moment no volume and no active exchange according to CMC. Let's see how it moves forward from here.

Its not settled yet. Where are they going to get the funds to pay their ICO investors?

remember that its in dollars and they need to pay it full depending on the amount that the claimant invested but i bet this would be settled a couple of yrs.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Today it has gone from coinmarketcap listed tokens. People should understand the risk involved with ICO's tokens specially those originated in United States. They are big financial risk for investors those picked up from exchanges that SEC can shut them down at any time. I have started to stay away from all US based projects.
It is gone from exchanges finally. When they have settled with SEC and development will be carried on exchanges should show support. HitBTC with some projects react sharply while with others takes weeks to reach at conclusion. Well, I noticed earlier this morning that at the moment no volume and no active exchange according to CMC. Let's see how it moves forward from here.

Dead because its a security token which no crypto exchange going to list it
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Hi Dev , I have question for you .
I want to ask about your token ( AirToken ) not found on exchanger HitBTC , why this happen ?
Please explain this situasional , because I'am holder AIR , thanks you.

https://hitbtc.com/system-health

It seems they disabled the trading I just checked deposit is also not functional only withdraw option is operational and as well trading also offline from last few hours. As usually they are not giving any update on the status of this market.
Thanks you for the information sir .
I'am read Investigating
The Technical team is currently investigating the issue.
Did you know why this happen ?
Because Developer AirToken not giving announcement on social media or on this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I want to ask about your token ( AirToken ) not found on exchanger HitBTC , why this happen ?

https://hitbtc.com/system-health

It seems they disabled the trading I just checked deposit is also not functional only withdraw option is operational and as well trading also offline from last few hours. As usually they are not giving any update on the status of this market.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Fail project and probably going to close soon.. SEC ordered them to return investors money..

https://airfox.com/tokkensett
https://airfox.com/uploads/Draft-Claim-form-and-Procedures.pdf

But it is only for ICO investors I think only few people left in this project who bought this token from that phase. No instructions for current holders I think the team will continue to develop more tools to meet their goals and in the end this will become successful project.

Literally dead, ICO investors could just buy again and claim their refund. Besides this token is only depreciates in value
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Two exchanges are not syncing with coinmarketcap and it is only HitBTC now. I might be wrong but started to have bad feeling already about the future. Yesterday's update contains plenty of handful information about achievements and everything what happened. It is a point where it can go either way as risk has increased to few times.
Pages:
Jump to: