Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTICS - page 22. (Read 5272 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I just saw your link, they are very interesting. We are actually competing against similar systems. The problem with that design is that it is not very flexible to adapt to a changing market conditions.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
I think that this is a good project but i have some questions regarding your Airdrop.

I recently saw your tweet about your upcoming airdrop, I usually do not register for airdrops but this time i decided that i could do it this time since i am particpant of bounty as well.
But after registering in your webpage there was a unpleasant surprise , you are asking for KYC for airdrop and not using a KYC company. This rises red flags right away .

Do you have a reason for asking for this information in airdop? Also you can get in trouble after may 25 when new EU GDP regulation is activated , according to it , company has to provide reason for asking this information among other things if the company fails to do so , it can face a hefty fine.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Investments in this project allow providing a powerful impetus for world robotics, which continues its rapid development.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I’m registered for the airdrop tokens but it’s asking to include aitheon ico in your name at telegram? What does that mean??

You're required to add these two words "Aitheon ICO" on your name. So if for example your name is "Tony Stark", you're required to change them into "Tony Stark Aitheon ICO". Check their telegram, there are lots of users already change their name
I saw this coming a mile away. I was waiting to see Aitheon on the local news with Bomb Squad en route to the airport lol
Activity: 336
I’m registered for the airdrop tokens but it’s asking to include aitheon ico in your name at telegram? What does that mean??
I'm sorry... may I ask?? What is consensus? I see people putting it all over YouTube but I have no idea what it is
Activity: 280
I will like to introduce a cryptocurrency portal for unbiased user reviewing, commenting on cryptocurrencies, crypto exchanges, gambling sites, ICO's and crptocurrency services.
If you are interested in listing and promoting your please pm now for our offer
Activity: 238
We are just rolling this out testing all functionality and testing how we want the final rules to be. The final decision will come
In the mean time enjoy our build montage and if anyone has song suggestions, we will be jamming out in the lab all night just @ me some good ones Smiley
 I want the bot to be able to pick you up so that you can get your tokens. We will finalize the registration process soon and let you know when you need to go back and update your info. Again, the airdrop HAS NOT started quite yet. Soon!
Activity: 336
Hi!!  Say I have AIC in my wallet, will the different contract addresses merge automatically?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Aitheon announces airdrops, conferences and raises. To date, their compiled raise from committed funds, private sales, and ICO crowd sales totals $21,279,766. More information by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@AitheonOfficial/aitheon-conferences-raises-and-airdrops-oh-my-116780baf108
they already raised 21 MN ? that is a great news TBH.. when most ICO ending up with 1 to 3 MN ICO raise and hardly raise their Softcap. raising $21 Million USD is a big achievement for Aitheon.

More than $22 million, to be exact, as per 13th of May. 1 million difference is great enough to deserve a little correction. LOL. Here's the post

Gerrit Chrysler:
We have private sales and our presale included coming to a total of $22m a few days ago.

That's really awesome but it's still very far away from the hardcap which is 68 million usd. But yeah if you compared it with most recent ICOs, Aitheon is doing pretty great
I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. Aitheon project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
I was skimming messages from yesterday. So my tokens I bought back in January will be swapped for new ones?
Activity: 308
It's unfortunate BUT everyone should know that you NEVER send funds to an ICO from an exchange!!

And to whom do you address your post? Who raised an issue of sending from an exchange? Or is it just an usual meaningless post chasing count?

You are right it doesn't make much sense
He just wants to complete his 15 weekly posts to get money from the signature bounty program
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
legendary
Wait... What?
Aitheon announces airdrops, conferences and raises. To date, their compiled raise from committed funds, private sales, and ICO crowd sales totals $21,279,766. More information by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@AitheonOfficial/aitheon-conferences-raises-and-airdrops-oh-my-116780baf108
they already raised 21 MN ? that is a great news TBH.. when most ICO ending up with 1 to 3 MN ICO raise and hardly raise their Softcap. raising $21 Million USD is a big achievement for Aitheon.

More than $22 million, to be exact, as per 13th of May. 1 million difference is great enough to deserve a little correction. LOL. Here's the post

Gerrit Chrysler:
We have private sales and our presale included coming to a total of $22m a few days ago.
Activity: 584
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1603
hmph..
Good news updates from developer team, this project collect more than USD 21M, Thats will be great, 1/3 Hard cap raised.

World Blockchain Cryptocurrency Summit have good opportunity to get more investors.

legendary
Wait... What?
Any update on that progress bar on the portal? Would be great if we have one, a great indicator of how the sale is going..

Said that they'll update it very soon. But if you're wonder at what number do we right now, they've raised $22mlns
Pages:
Jump to: