Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTICS - page 23. (Read 5272 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I got all the transaction history of all 4 contract addresses and have seen a total of 1.3k eth incoming.
So majority of the 22m is from private  sale?
There are only 4 aitheon contract addresses as I can see.
Have you distributed the aic tokens to the private sale buyers?
Activity: 252
Any update on that progress bar on the portal? Would be great if we have one, a great indicator of how the sale is going..
Activity: 322
Thats a pretty good number. I have this habit of checking on the icos i invested eveyday in terms of the numbers and progress, kind of ritual everyday with me so thats the reason for asking abt the progress bar
Activity: 588
Aitheon will be at BLOCKSHOW may 28 & 29 in Berlin!! if you are in berlin you can attend the event
https://twitter.com/AitheonOfficial/status/994990239486636033
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
It's unfortunate BUT everyone should know that you NEVER send funds to an ICO from an exchange!!

And to whom do you address your post? Who raised an issue of sending from an exchange? Or is it just an usual meaningless post chasing count?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It's unfortunate BUT everyone should know that you NEVER send funds to an ICO from an exchange!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
a technical question: Can I send my ERC token (AIC) to another wallet without any ETH on my balance?

As much as I know, no.
On erc wallet, you need eth to pay the gas fee. It'll be wise to store eth more than you need for one transfer, for a case of future withdrawal.
Mike is right, you need to have at least a couple of dollars in ETH equivalent on your wallet to pay transaction fee, it depends on the network load.

I think the required gwei is 21000 for you to transfer your AIC. You can confirm this to the team in telegram channel and they'll be gladly to help.
https://t.me/aitheon

Aitheon announces airdrops, conferences and raises. To date, their compiled raise from committed funds, private sales, and ICO crowd sales totals $21,279,766. More information by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@AitheonOfficial/aitheon-conferences-raises-and-airdrops-oh-my-116780baf108

Thanks for this. I'm dying to know how much was already raised and seeing this will be a relief for me. Aitheon is really something to put our eyes into it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Aitheon announces airdrops, conferences and raises. To date, their compiled raise from committed funds, private sales, and ICO crowd sales totals $21,279,766. More information by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@AitheonOfficial/aitheon-conferences-raises-and-airdrops-oh-my-116780baf108
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
a technical question: Can I send my ERC token (AIC) to another wallet without any ETH on my balance?

As much as I know, no.
On erc wallet, you need eth to pay the gas fee. It'll be wise to store eth more than you need for one transfer, for a case of future withdrawal.
Mike is right, you need to have at least a couple of dollars in ETH equivalent on your wallet to pay transaction fee, it depends on the network load.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

No it's not possible you need to pay for the gas fee and for that you need to have ETH in your wallet. Try to buy a few eth on exchange and send it to your wallet
legendary
Wait... What?

As much as I know, no.
Activity: 336
so how is it going guys? is at least the soft cap already reached?

It would be quite hard to tell without the progress bar on their site, but AFAIK the soft cap was reached during presale. I checked their telegram for this topic and it was confirmed as well
yes, there would be more convenient to see the status bar as it is on almost all other ICO websites, or at least leave there the contract number. i don't like when I can not see it, then i need to ask this number from people who already invested and check it on my own...

Be glad, then. As per their telegram chat, they're currently developing the progress bar feature and will add it to the site once it is ready.

High Flyer:
Hi Aneuk,
We have raised 8.75 M in presale. And team is working on sale progress bar.
good if it is true, and i see that you are interested party too)) I'm always do the same when participating in any sig campaign)
legendary
Wait... What?
Hype is a MUST have.... don't forget people in crypto want quick money...why invest in a 2 year long term project with no guarantees while I can make 300% profits just after the ICO and keep re-investing?

Doesn’t matter if there’s hype or not, if there’s no working product or if the product is bad, it’s doomed to fail. Let them focus on the project itself and all those partnerships and then on marketing.
I’d rather have a project that is 10/10 and under the radar than a 4/10 project that everybody is aware of.

I am sorry, are you both the same person debating over a topic raised by self or what? Your username are quite similar, and as you both talking about hype... it's just uncanny, at least for me.
Activity: 280
Doesn’t matter if there’s hype or not, if there’s no working product or if the product is bad, it’s doomed to fail. Let them focus on the project itself and all those partnerships and then on marketing.
I’d rather have a project that is 10/10 and under the radar than a 4/10 project that everybody is aware of.
legendary
Wait... What?

It would be quite hard to tell without the progress bar on their site, but AFAIK the soft cap was reached during presale. I checked their telegram for this topic and it was confirmed as well
yes, there would be more convenient to see the status bar as it is on almost all other ICO websites, or at least leave there the contract number. i don't like when I can not see it, then i need to ask this number from people who already invested and check it on my own...

Be glad, then. As per their telegram chat, they're currently developing the progress bar feature and will add it to the site once it is ready.

High Flyer:
Hi Aneuk,
We have raised 8.75 M in presale. And team is working on sale progress bar.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The hard cap is the maximimum amount you would accept in a raise. We met our soft cap in the pre-sale. We do not need to meet the hardcap for the platform to function sucessfully, that is the purpose of the softcap. (And in our unique situation where our ICO is for the purpose of gaining membership over funds

But if you meet your Hardcap then you will be able to have more fund and it will be easier to get on big exchange like Binance or Huobi

Well yes maybe at some point but not all ico that reached hard cap did well after the ico. I have seen some ico that end up like scam even they reached the hard cap otherwise it's still depend on the team.

If your issue is listing in major exchange, as long as the project have fund to pay the exchanges then there's nothing to be worry. As always, money matters most.

In a way, having a hardcap reached also didn't guarantee a listing on a major exchange. Even if we have pay the fee(s), they still needs our trading volume to consider us. So yeah, I think a stronger community and marketing is better than reaching hardcap.

Well if they reach their hardcap it means the community is strong and very supportive and if they can't reach it then it means the community is weak and doesn't care about the project.

legendary
Wait... What?

Pages:
Jump to: