Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTICS - page 21. (Read 5272 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
There is nothing preventing people from making multiple accounts. Its ok to skip KYC for 3-5$ airdrops but for $35 per account people will go into trouble to create multiple fake accounts and claim airdrop tokens worth hundreds of dollars. Not stopping them would show lack of respect to people that actually bought tokens with their money.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Aitheon announces airdrops, conferences and raises. To date, their compiled raise from committed funds, private sales, and ICO crowd sales totals $21,279,766. More information by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@AitheonOfficial/aitheon-conferences-raises-and-airdrops-oh-my-116780baf108
they already raised 21 MN ? that is a great news TBH.. when most ICO ending up with 1 to 3 MN ICO raise and hardly raise their Softcap. raising $21 Million USD is a big achievement for Aitheon.

More than $22 million, to be exact, as per 13th of May. 1 million difference is great enough to deserve a little correction. LOL. Here's the post

Gerrit Chrysler:
We have private sales and our presale included coming to a total of $22m a few days ago.

That's really awesome but it's still very far away from the hardcap which is 68 million usd. But yeah if you compared it with most recent ICOs, Aitheon is doing pretty great

I believe the most crucial part in an ICO is reaching the softcap as here depends all the progress of the project so I'm confident that even aitheion won't reach the hardcap it will be a great project soon. And I know with that amount raised will be a big step for the team.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Did you custom add token? Is this an option on metamask? Just so you know your Aitheon Dashboard is the reflection of your wallet. It just shows whatever is in your wallet

I've been trying to find if there is a Soft Cap for the ICO and if it has been reached, the Hard Cap (in Whitepaper) is set at somewhere between $61M and $87M (250,000,000 tokens) and to date $22M has been raised, so it's all hands on deck.

I've also been trying to decipher the etherscan details of the tokens being sold but it's all a bit baffling to me, there are 7 contract addresses, what do they all mean ?
https://etherscan.io/tokens?q=aitheon
Did you custom add token? Is this an option on metamask? Just so you know your Aitheon Dashboard is the reflection of your wallet. It just shows whatever is in your wallet
Activity: 238
 Do not post ETH addresses or referral links. You will get banned for same.
Dont try to create multiple accounts, you will get disqualified for all registrations.
I uploaded my photo holding my id, today date, my signature and the name from another ico, i hope this wont be a problem, because there is so many icos you need to send photos...
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I hope i can see some results in the next new month about the partnerships. Every ico say there is the golden egg....
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
There is an airdrop right now to get free Aitheon tokens but you need to complete the KYC and give them your information. I will not do this for a few bucks but if you want to make easy money then do it
Activity: 154
Hello!
I do not see myself in the list of participants. Huh
HELP!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
'Aitheon Software Demo', new video on Aitheon official Youtube channel. Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OBaz7QDwq4&feature=youtu.be&a=
Activity: 238
 i have trouble connecting to telegram from airdrop link, is the the address it is referring to?
if i am already in the group and changed my name can you qualify me for airdrop manually?
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
I have had difficulty connecting a telegram to my account. The fact is that through a bot I registered another telegram account, but for some reason if I want to get into your group, they write me that the group is not available ... How to be?
try to ask someone to add you to the group manually, maybe this is the solution.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
 I have had difficulty connecting a telegram to my account. The fact is that through a bot I registered another telegram account, but for some reason if I want to get into your group, they write me that the group is not available ... How to be?
I don't get it, what is the point of being anonymous and great anonymity thing going on when I have to submit my original documents and stuff to obtain airdrop?
Activity: 207
Why is there no news about Aitheon on major media ??
Why a startup in AI Robitics with major projects lined up got no Kim  light?? Why is Aitheon still in a semi stealth mode?
Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
I think that this is a good project but i have some questions regarding your Airdrop.

I recently saw your tweet about your upcoming airdrop, I usually do not register for airdrops but this time i decided that i could do it this time since i am particpant of bounty as well.
But after registering in your webpage there was a unpleasant surprise , you are asking for KYC for airdrop and not using a KYC company. This rises red flags right away .

Do you have a reason for asking for this information in airdop? Also you can get in trouble after may 25 when new EU GDP regulation is activated , according to it , company has to provide reason for asking this information among other things if the company fails to do so , it can face a hefty fine.
I join to question, Why give airdrop so hard. You can use message identification  in thread  Cool  or special Airdrop thread
Activity: 140
The airdrop has not launched yet Andrew. Smiley The team is testing still to make sure the community has no issues registering Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
So the issue  I had earlier looks to have resolved on my end. I see all my tokens in my wallet now. But the dashboard is not updated. This is minor since what my wallet has is what counts.
There are so many other things that are going on behind the scenes that none of the mainchat sees unfortunately. But the progress bar is on the todo list. We’ve raised over $22m now and things are starting to gain a lot of traction. We’re becoming noticed. Hence why we have over 600 new Aitheon users in 24 hours!
Activity: 247
The devs have been tirelessly working around the clock on the platform. (I’ve seen a teaser of the platform and it’s awesome.) Andrew  and Ryan are going to 3 blockchain events and are currently at one in Russia, the admins and Marketing coordinators have been working to spread the Aitheon project to the world.
Pages:
Jump to: