Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 105. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Where can I submit the application to be whitelisted?? I dont see any links on the website. By the way what are the bonuses for whitelisted investors?

Don't think they have whitelist. If you wanna invest, you just have to wait till ICO starts in a bit less than 2 weeks. As for the bonuses, you can find them in the whitepaper - there is a 40% bonus for the first 48 hours, 30% bonus during the first week, 20% during second week, etc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
As far as I know the team now is on the Asian trip..any updates from the meetups?? maybe photoes?
Not now. Trip will starts on 8th march from Japan, next China 16.03.
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
May I use local passport for KYC verification?? Or only international one is acceptable?
No matter which one. Just be sure it is in english. U know not everyone would understand ur local language if it is different from english
As far as I know the team now is on the Asian trip..any updates from the meetups?? maybe photoes?
Where can I submit the application to be whitelisted?? I dont see any links on the website. By the way what are the bonuses for whitelisted investors?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May I use local passport for KYC verification?? Or only international one is acceptable?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Why exactly such name for the project??Does it mean smth?) Im very curious about that
Im not sure it has some kind of specific sense) Just the most suitable name according to the services the project is going to provide

It actually has a meaning. Akaiito in Japanese is a red thread that connects people that are meant to meet. Ithink it's quite symbolic, Akaiito platform is supposed to connect people on their platform, so they could use cryptocurrency in everyday life.
Why exactly such name for the project??Does it mean smth?) Im very curious about that
Im not sure it has some kind of specific sense) Just the most suitable name according to the services the project is going to provide
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Have any members of the founding team participated in blockchain and/or cryptocurrency industry events?
Merit: 11
Where can I check ur smart contract?? Any link to github? By the way is it already deployed in mainet??
As far as i know not yet but i also may be wrong. Im more curious if it audited?? By 3rd party company. Like zeppelin as an example
Zeppelin is very expensive company. Better to avoid such expances. 3rd party devs could make audit at the same level but much more cheap
Where can I check ur smart contract?? Any link to github? By the way is it already deployed in mainet??
As far as i know not yet but i also may be wrong. Im more curious if it audited?? By 3rd party company. Like zeppelin as an example
Whats about new colaborations with another crypto projects?? Do u have any intentions as for that??
It is kinda obvious. Surely yes. But keep in mind team would not make any preliminary announcments before everything is agreed and finalized
Merit: 11
Whats about new colaborations with another crypto projects?? Do u have any intentions as for that??
Merit: 22
Will u take part in next voting to be listed on binance?? Will ICO end till the next voting round?
Im not sure the team knows the schedule of voting rounds on binance. But it would be awesome to be one of participant in the next one
As for binance it would be very hard to be listed there for free. I would even say impossible
Merit: 29
Will u take part in next voting to be listed on binance?? Will ICO end till the next voting round?
Im not sure the team knows the schedule of voting rounds on binance. But it would be awesome to be one of participant in the next one
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Do u have medium and reddit?? Share the links please. By the way do u have slack?? Or where devs are now making conversations?
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
What languages do you offer? I mean website and wp translation

Website is translated to 10 languages, while whitepaper - to 7. I'd say all most important languages are covered.
This is one of the indicators of project quality
Jump to: