Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 170. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 22
Well.. Personally me will use ur services after the final realese. Bit im doubtful about others. I think it would be hard to face the mass adoption here thats why Im aware the token price will drop hard and thats it.. Why price growth??
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hello devs team, i just found this project ,i like it idea and it looks very promising. I will follow your social media pages to know all latest news about project. Also i joined telegram channel.
Good Luck
Regards.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I'm wondering about how the payment system will work in public places, like restaurants and cinemas for example? Didn't find this information in the whitepaper.

It's a bit different story with public places. Let me try to explain a bit and divided the parts from each other:
1. Akaiito parts such as: Online Market, Services, Rent - those parts will work on user to user system, so there wont be any companies and business. For example: one Akaiito user will sell to another Akaiito user, one Akaiito user will rent a car from another Akaiito user and etc. All the relations on the platform will be user to user.
2. Online Map: on that part of Akaiito will be shown map (depending on choice of country and city of Your location) all the places, where it is possible to pay with cryptocurrency. Payment system in those places is already up to them, we will just guide You where payments with crypto are accepted.
Hope it was more or less clear  Smiley Please, come back to if it wasn't, I will do my best to explain clearer.  Smiley

The idea is certainly cool and promising.
did not quite understand the scheme of interaction, for example, when renting a car to other users.
If you rent an auto there is an insurance case for example, and the driver does not have rights to operate the car, or he is not inscribed in the insurance.
how to be in these cases?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I'm wondering about how the payment system will work in public places, like restaurants and cinemas for example? Didn't find this information in the whitepaper.

It's a bit different story with public places. Let me try to explain a bit and divided the parts from each other:
1. Akaiito parts such as: Online Market, Services, Rent - those parts will work on user to user system, so there wont be any companies and business. For example: one Akaiito user will sell to another Akaiito user, one Akaiito user will rent a car from another Akaiito user and etc. All the relations on the platform will be user to user.
2. Online Map: on that part of Akaiito will be shown map (depending on choice of country and city of Your location) all the places, where it is possible to pay with cryptocurrency. Payment system in those places is already up to them, we will just guide You where payments with crypto are accepted.
Hope it was more or less clear  Smiley Please, come back to if it wasn't, I will do my best to explain clearer.  Smiley
In real life, we do not buy all the goods from each other. Will it be possible to pay for electricity or utilities, for example?
Activity: 658
There is date when ico start?

We will have Pre ICO already after 9 days! Pre ICO start will be at 12.02. and will last until 25.02. ICO will start at 10.03. and will last until 15.04.
Hope You will join us!  Smiley

So there won't be a private placement round? It gets more and more popular these days. All private and institutional investors can join pre-ICO or/and ICO?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3

We will have Pre ICO already after 9 days! Pre ICO start will be at 12.02. and will last until 25.02. ICO will start at 10.03. and will last until 15.04.
Hope You will join us!  Smiley
copper member
I wish all the best to your project! Thank u for making it👍🏻🙏🏻

Thank You for being with us and believing in the project!  Wink
copper member
I love the way how it was presented. The idea is unique as well. Will be joining the ICO

Great to hear, that You liked the project and that You are joining us!  Smiley
copper member

I get it, separate establishments will be responsible for the payment system aspect. I just hope that by the time the platform will be working there will be enough establishments that accept crypto payments to put on the map. Because up to now I haven't really seen many of them.

Yes, You are right, not many establishments have been enabling crypto payments so far, but as crypto world is developing and Akaiito is long term project, at some point there will be appearing more and more public places who will use crypto payments.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I love the way how it was presented. The idea is unique as well. Will be joining the ICO
Activity: 50
Activity: 658

I get it, separate establishments will be responsible for the payment system aspect. I just hope that by the time the platform will be working there will be enough establishments that accept crypto payments to put on the map. Because up to now I haven't really seen many of them.
copper member
When will be whitelisting available?

Whitelist will be available before Pre ICO. Sorry for making You waiting!
copper member
I need ur smart contract and token symbol to list ur token on mew..

Karlos_545, during next week, when we deploy the contract, we will write detailed instructions with all the steps and data, which You will need for adding AIC to Your wallet. Will inform You as soon as that guideline will be released  Smiley
Activity: 8
When will be whitelisting available?
copper member
Read your WP, thats really good. I see the problem and I found a solution, great job guys!

Great to hear! Thank You! Smiley
copper member
Is it planned to release tokens after ICO?

No, wakeham8, so far no plans like that. It can harm future price of token, so so far we have some other ideas in out heads  Smiley But it is quite long term plans  Smiley
So I can assume ur smart contract has been already deployed??

No, smart contract hasn't been deployed
when is it going to be deployed?? Right after ICO?
I think it will be deployed before the beginning of the pre ICO )correct?

Yes, before. We got our Trezor wallet, so next week contract will be deployed.  Smiley

so u gonna store ur coins on trezor?? no parity multisig?
Parity multisig?? U must be kidding because 170 USD million worth eth are still frozen there!

From the very beginning loss was approx. 300 mil. USD, right? So good that someone got smth back  Smiley But, I am agree, lost trust in parity multisig  Embarrassed
copper member
Is it planned to release tokens after ICO?

No, wakeham8, so far no plans like that. It can harm future price of token, so so far we have some other ideas in out heads  Smiley But it is quite long term plans  Smiley
So I can assume ur smart contract has been already deployed??

No, smart contract hasn't been deployed
when is it going to be deployed?? Right after ICO?
I think it will be deployed before the beginning of the pre ICO )correct?

Yes, before. We got our Trezor wallet, so next week contract will be deployed.  Smiley

so u gonna store ur coins on trezor?? no parity multisig?

No, definitely not parity multisig. News from November has been quite scary, so we are not sure, that we can trust this source. Trezor was chosen by Akaiito team as more trustworthy.
copper member
What is u plan to make the liquidity for the token?? Maybe bancor integration?

Hello, ricardovaldossa
What comes to AIC token liquidity and how we can avoid it:
As You know, liquidity is happening when there is imbalance of buyers and sellers and this can create dramatic swings in price of currency on the market. Usually the problem is, that there are more sellers, than buyers and buyers are starting to drop the prices to attract more buyers. In AIC token case we believe, that there will be situation of the "want to have, need to have", so to speak. All the transactions on Akaiito will be functioning with AIC token, so basically users will want to have it, to be a part of the community, what will create "need moment".
Plus, we have a lot of plans for the future development, what will definitely strengthen the currency.
Regarding bancor integration: Yes, we are looking into it as well, cause it can simplify interaction between user and smart contract on platform.
Thank You!  Smiley
copper member

Jump to: