Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 172. (Read 21188 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
look like a good project. add it in my watchlist will wait for more info. hoping this will be really good one !)

Happy to hear, that found out about us and like the project  Smiley
To be really on top of the things, I would suggest You to follow our official news, for example from Medium: https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn and as well join our community in Telegram: https://t.me/akaiito_community . Will be glad to see You there  Smiley
copper member
What exanges do you plan to list your coin in?

We are currently in contact with 8 exchanges. We are planning to be listed on at least 5. The final list of exchanges will be announced when we will come up to final agreement.
Have u considered the payment for the listing?? U know it is common practice now days

Do You mean to pay for the exchange market to be listed? If yes, then some exchange markets are having entering fee from the very beginning, and this is normal practice. So of course, when entering not free exchanges payments should be done.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Has the project any parnerships as for now?? Maybe some plans for that?
Merit: 29
What are ur plans about future partnerships??
Are u disscussing any cooperation with any project at the moment?
Very good question! Hope that yes...It will create more hype and as a result more investors come into the project
What are ur plans about future partnerships??
Are u disscussing any cooperation with any project at the moment?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
So how exactly will your platform work?

Candy Vit, it depends what would You like to know  Smiley As our platform will be multi categorized it is really hard to explain in details in one post how it will work  Smiley I can tell You in bullet points:
1. All deals will be based on smart contract and will follow interest of both parties. We tried to think through maximum of possible situations and to secure, that deals will be fair and trustworthy.
2. Currency for all the deals will be cryptocurrency
3. Price will be connected to one of exchange markets and will be fixed for the moment when buyer is choosing the product/service and confirming buying
More detailed informed regarding the process You can find from Akaiito WP: akaiito.io

so most of the work within the project will lean on smart contract thats why it is quite important it to be secure...is it audited?
I also wanna know the answer. It would be perfect if smart code was audited by such company like Zeppelin or similar
Now I am interested in it 2
Activity: 252
Is it planned to release tokens after ICO?

We are currently in contact with 8 exchanges. We are planning to be listed on at least 5. The final list of exchanges will be announced when we will come up to final agreement.
Have u considered the payment for the listing?? U know it is common practice now days
It is very hard question and I think it depends only on the ICO result.

Candy Vit, it depends what would You like to know  Smiley As our platform will be multi categorized it is really hard to explain in details in one post how it will work  Smiley I can tell You in bullet points:
1. All deals will be based on smart contract and will follow interest of both parties. We tried to think through maximum of possible situations and to secure, that deals will be fair and trustworthy.
3. Price will be connected to one of exchange markets and will be fixed for the moment when buyer is choosing the product/service and confirming buying
More detailed informed regarding the process You can find from Akaiito WP: akaiito.io

so most of the work within the project will lean on smart contract thats why it is quite important it to be secure...is it audited?

Smart contract, which we have now is only for Pre ICO and ICO. It is audited, but we are giving it for second audit on next week, just to be 100% sure, that all is good.

For the platform we will build up separate smart contracts (not the same as for Pre ICO and ICO). For every part of platform (Online Market, Services, Rent) will be implemented own smart contract cause the rules and conditions for the use will be specific in every part and it should be all written inside smart contract, that's why we will divide them.
how all of that smart contract will interact with each other?? Through the main contract or what is the way?
copper member

Smart contract, which we have now is only for Pre ICO and ICO. It is audited, but we are giving it for second audit on next week, just to be 100% sure, that all is good.

For the platform we will build up separate smart contracts (not the same as for Pre ICO and ICO). For every part of platform (Online Market, Services, Rent) will be implemented own smart contract cause the rules and conditions for the use will be specific in every part and it should be all written inside smart contract, that's why we will divide them.
copper member
The concept is fantastic but the technicalities and how it will work is my greatest concern.

I hope all measures to make it work is in place? If yes. To the mars

Yes, it  will be complicated project from technical perspective.
We will have big (or maybe better to say huge Smiley) tech department to build up the platform and then to up keep it daily.
Now we have technical team with who we are cooperating for the platform build up, but our estimate that tech team will grow x10 times when build up will start.
What is the main idea of ours from that perspective: to make platform as much user friendly as possible, so it should be simple, therefore it will be over complicated from inside. We have been actually lately doing article about that topic, so if You are interested, You are very welcome to read it: https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn/simple-clear-processes-on-akaiito-8dbd4e02628a
Merit: 11

I also wanna know the answer. It would be perfect if smart code was audited by such company like Zeppelin or similar
Merit: 22

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Wow, 5 exchanges that’s great! I wish you all the best🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Merit: 11
Share please the articles where your prpject was mentioned.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
The concept is fantastic but the technicalities and how it will work is my greatest concern.

I hope all measures to make it work is in place? If yes. To the mars
copper member
As far as I know such disscussion aboout listing may be considred as sec violation thats why i hope the team would keep silence

First of all: yes, it is security violation, secondly: it is just not right from our side to announce planned exchange markets named before everything is 100% confirmed, we will announce officially when we have final confirmations. Thats why we do not say any names, just aimed amount of exchanges.
copper member
I like were this project is going. Smiley

Glad to hear, RealBitYoda  Smiley
copper member
AKAIITO is a life-changing project, but I don't know how it changes life,
Specific ways and details?

I will bring it out on example of myself. I have crypto in my wallet. It is just there. Sometimes trading, that's all, nothing can do with it. When Akaiito will be live I will be able finally to spend my crypto. I will be able to buy clothes, to rent a car, to rent an apartments, to hire services etc. So in my personal case it sounds very life changing  Smiley
U now speaking about mass adoption and friendly usecase. But tge matter of fact the world is not ready fir crypto adoption yet

Why do You think so? I can not agree with You at all  Smiley
Jump to: