Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 171. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I'm wondering about how the payment system will work in public places, like restaurants and cinemas for example? Didn't find this information in the whitepaper.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What is u plan to make the liquidity for the token?? Maybe bancor integration?
I need ur smart contract and token symbol to list ur token on mew..
Is it planned to release tokens after ICO?

No, wakeham8, so far no plans like that. It can harm future price of token, so so far we have some other ideas in out heads  Smiley But it is quite long term plans  Smiley
So I can assume ur smart contract has been already deployed??

No, smart contract hasn't been deployed
when is it going to be deployed?? Right after ICO?
I think it will be deployed before the beginning of the pre ICO )correct?
well, according to the blood bath nowdays it is not 170 usd equivalent Grin nevertheless u are right..better to use trzoer then parity but then there is a risk when 1 person from the team can steal all the coins

Yes, before. We got our Trezor wallet, so next week contract will be deployed.  Smiley

so u gonna store ur coins on trezor?? no parity multisig?

Parity multisig?? U must be kidding because 170 USD million worth eth are still frozen there!
Merit: 11

No, wakeham8, so far no plans like that. It can harm future price of token, so so far we have some other ideas in out heads  Smiley But it is quite long term plans  Smiley

Yes, before. We got our Trezor wallet, so next week contract will be deployed.  Smiley

Parity multisig?? U must be kidding because 170 USD million worth eth are still frozen there!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Where can i find some news considering project? Thank u

We have actually quite many sources, where You can read our latest news, I will provide You with couple of them:
Official website: https://akaiito.io/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialAkaiito
Medium: https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialakaiito
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/akaiito.io/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Akaiito_Official/

And of course, please, join our official group in Telegram, there You can get all news alive: http://t.me/akaiito_community
Thanks for the info)
Merit: 22

No, wakeham8, so far no plans like that. It can harm future price of token, so so far we have some other ideas in out heads  Smiley But it is quite long term plans  Smiley

Yes, before. We got our Trezor wallet, so next week contract will be deployed.  Smiley

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3

No, wakeham8, so far no plans like that. It can harm future price of token, so so far we have some other ideas in out heads  Smiley But it is quite long term plans  Smiley

Yes, before. We got our Trezor wallet, so next week contract will be deployed.  Smiley
copper member

No, its gonna be deployed on next week. We just got Trezor Hardware Wallet, we have been waiting for it to deploy contract.
copper member

where can I check it?? The code. maybe link to github?

Yes of course, You can check it from here: https://github.com/AkaiitoOfficial/AKAIITO
Activity: 288
Merit: 13

Merit: 11

where can I check it?? The code. maybe link to github?
copper member

copper member
For now I can't decide about Akaiito, it may destroy future bitcoins and don't have value any more and it will be hard to adapt to it

Hello, Makanjuola
Can I ask how it can destroy future of Bitcoin? And why it wont have value?
Thank You!
copper member
So how exactly will your platform work?

Candy Vit, it depends what would You like to know  Smiley As our platform will be multi categorized it is really hard to explain in details in one post how it will work  Smiley I can tell You in bullet points:
1. All deals will be based on smart contract and will follow interest of both parties. We tried to think through maximum of possible situations and to secure, that deals will be fair and trustworthy.
2. Currency for all the deals will be cryptocurrency
3. Price will be connected to one of exchange markets and will be fixed for the moment when buyer is choosing the product/service and confirming buying
More detailed informed regarding the process You can find from Akaiito WP: akaiito.io

so most of the work within the project will lean on smart contract thats why it is quite important it to be secure...is it audited?

Smart contract, which we have now is only for Pre ICO and ICO. It is audited, but we are giving it for second audit on next week, just to be 100% sure, that all is good.

For the platform we will build up separate smart contracts (not the same as for Pre ICO and ICO). For every part of platform (Online Market, Services, Rent) will be implemented own smart contract cause the rules and conditions for the use will be specific in every part and it should be all written inside smart contract, that's why we will divide them.
how all of that smart contract will interact with each other?? Through the main contract or what is the way?

Most probably they will be all autonomic ones, but all connected to AIC token
copper member
What are ur plans about future partnerships??
Are u disscussing any cooperation with any project at the moment?

Yes, we do. We are currently having discussion with couple companies and crypto influencers, but we are still looking into the question who can be actually needed as a partner for us, cause we don't see the point to announce partnership just to have it. If we have partnership, then this is needed for work, not just for convincing investors and users, that sounds not fair  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

copper member

copper member
Has the project any parnerships as for now?? Maybe some plans for that?

For now we have announced partnership with design company Art-Lemon (they are currently working on Akaiito mock-up) and law company from Estonia IronLaw.
Jump to: