Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 169. (Read 21188 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
I'm wondering about how the payment system will work in public places, like restaurants and cinemas for example? Didn't find this information in the whitepaper.

It's a bit different story with public places. Let me try to explain a bit and divided the parts from each other:
1. Akaiito parts such as: Online Market, Services, Rent - those parts will work on user to user system, so there wont be any companies and business. For example: one Akaiito user will sell to another Akaiito user, one Akaiito user will rent a car from another Akaiito user and etc. All the relations on the platform will be user to user.
2. Online Map: on that part of Akaiito will be shown map (depending on choice of country and city of Your location) all the places, where it is possible to pay with cryptocurrency. Payment system in those places is already up to them, we will just guide You where payments with crypto are accepted.
Hope it was more or less clear  Smiley Please, come back to if it wasn't, I will do my best to explain clearer.  Smiley
In real life, we do not buy all the goods from each other. Will it be possible to pay for electricity or utilities, for example?

There is certain amount of offline and online purchases, which people are doing. Last years statistics is showing decrease in offline buying and increase for online shopping. Of course, online shopping is as well spread between purchasing from companies and purchasing from other users. So we are focusing on category of customers wishing to buy from other users.
No, not yet. We will take a look on electricity and utility payments opportunities, but with the first lunch it wont be possible.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
There is date when ico start?

We will have Pre ICO already after 9 days! Pre ICO start will be at 12.02. and will last until 25.02. ICO will start at 10.03. and will last until 15.04.
Hope You will join us!  Smiley

So there won't be a private placement round? It gets more and more popular these days. All private and institutional investors can join pre-ICO or/and ICO?

Yes, all private and institutional investors can join Pre-ICO and ICO. For big investments we have special Big Deal Bonus planned, where are designated extra bonuses when value of investment is bigger than 10 ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Well.. Personally me will use ur services after the final realese. Bit im doubtful about others. I think it would be hard to face the mass adoption here thats why Im aware the token price will drop hard and thats it.. Why price growth??
U probably did not read the wp yet and did not check out the platform overall.. I advise u to do so. Then i hope u will find the answer why project will rise in price)
The concept of this project is unique and it will have huge use case. Take it from me. Moreover the team always deliver perfect news. It will also trigger the price growth
Agree with you if we check the WhitePaper everything will be clear and understandable  why token price will rise.And i think better and cheaper time to get tokens will be at pre-sale which starts in 8 days.
Regards.
what are the bonuses for presale? Comparing to the ICO I mean
As i understand from the website for the pre-ico stage there will be +60% tokens bonus. This is really great . And best time to get tokens. But if you need more infor join telegram chat and ask devs, they are there.
here link https://t.me/akaiito_community
Regards.
Telegram community is not very active as a matter of fact but still i would join. As for bonuses it is incredible! Really huge
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Well.. Personally me will use ur services after the final realese. Bit im doubtful about others. I think it would be hard to face the mass adoption here thats why Im aware the token price will drop hard and thats it.. Why price growth??
U probably did not read the wp yet and did not check out the platform overall.. I advise u to do so. Then i hope u will find the answer why project will rise in price)
The concept of this project is unique and it will have huge use case. Take it from me. Moreover the team always deliver perfect news. It will also trigger the price growth
Agree with you if we check the WhitePaper everything will be clear and understandable  why token price will rise.And i think better and cheaper time to get tokens will be at pre-sale which starts in 8 days.
Regards.
As i understand from the website for the pre-ico stage there will be +60% tokens bonus. This is really great . And best time to get tokens. But if you need more infor join telegram chat and ask devs, they are there.
here link https://t.me/akaiito_community
Regards.

I think mass adoption won't be the problem here. Crypto community is constantly expanding, the demand is growing, but the supply is very limited. Projects like Akaiito would be needed in order for the market to function properly.
Yes the community is expanding but the different crypto project are appearing like a every day. There is very big competition and I hope akaiito could survive

I think mass adoption won't be the problem here. Crypto community is constantly expanding, the demand is growing, but the supply is very limited. Projects like Akaiito would be needed in order for the market to function properly.
by the way, what will be the total supply here??
And question to the team..What are u going to do with unsold tokens??
Surely burn. What else can team do with them?? Not save for their own needs for sure
They could aiedrop them Grin The audience will appreciate that for sure!

Surely burn. What else can team do with them?? Not save for their own needs for sure
Activity: 288
Merit: 13

I am also interested this question.
Merit: 11

Activity: 658

Regards.
All bonuses are avialable on their website. If u mean the gap in bonuses between preICO and ICO then it is not very huge
The difference even in 20-30 % could be considered as a gap also. presale investors could sell tokens even if they drop in price hard and they still will be in profit
Merit: 22
Regards.
All bonuses are avialable on their website. If u mean the gap in bonuses between preICO and ICO then it is not very huge
Im curious will the tokens for presale participants be vested?? Otherwise they could dump all the tokens for the ICO price and still be in profit, right?
Regards.
Regards.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
There is date when ico start?

We will have Pre ICO already after 9 days! Pre ICO start will be at 12.02. and will last until 25.02. ICO will start at 10.03. and will last until 15.04.
Hope You will join us!  Smiley
Thanks a lot for the answer, of course, I will be one of the first who will buy your tokens Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Because of demand and mass adoption. This project will have it for sure.
I think that 2. People really need such projects as akaiito, so there would be mass adoption
Activity: 504
Regards.
Merit: 29
Because of demand and mass adoption. This project will have it for sure.

Very good statement Sir!! I alsi admire by project's concept and the team behind. Im pretty sure project will be successful
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Jump to: