Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 183. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How are u going to be profitable? I mean u are not the charity project right so how are u going to generate the profit for founders?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Well, I have read your WP and I must admit it is one of the best WP I have ever read. But I didnt find the answer there what jurisdiction do u belong?

Hello, surtur001s

Thank You very much for supporting words! We are glad that You liked our WP  Smiley
We belong to Estonian jurisdiction.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Merit: 22
Well, I have read your WP and I must admit it is one of the best WP I have ever read. But I didnt find the answer there what jurisdiction do u belong?
as far as I know Estonian one. it is very good choice from my point of view. Jurisdiction there is very loyal to crypto start ups.
Is it for sure?? Actually it is the first ICO Im going to participate that based in Estonia.
as far as I know Estonian one. it is very good choice from my point of view. Jurisdiction there is very loyal to crypto start ups.
Merit: 22
copper member
Xopoший пpoeкт,a нa кoинмapкeтe бyдeт мoнeтa?

Hello,

I will answer to You in English, cause we are in English Ann, so everyone can understand our talk. Hopefully, it is fine for You!  Smiley
Yes, we are aiming to be on coinmarketcap. We are currently having discussions with exchanges and will inform community as soon as we will finalize on which markets we will be published. Aim is around 5.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
copper member
Ive registered on your bounty program) So good luck to us Smiley

Glad that You are with us! Luck is with us, don't worry!  Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Ive registered on your bounty program) So good luck to us Smiley
copper member
Great! And I will be able to buy for example a sweater in cripto?
As far as I understood the project-yes, we will be using crypto as a payment on their platform Smiley

Exactly, You understood totally correctly!  Smiley all transactions will happen in crypto currency on Akaiito platform  Smiley
copper member

Yes, exactly Smiley You can buy pants, sweater, t-shirt, jacket, hat etc. on Akaiito using Your cryptocurrency. So to buy whole outfit and much much more other things, You should just have cryptocurrency and Akaiito  Smiley
Activity: 126
As far as I understood the project-yes, we will be using crypto as a payment on their platform Smiley
Activity: 146
copper member

Profuter, Akaiito by itself is an interesting proposal to beat named monsters Smiley If to name couple of advantages, why we gonna be choice No 1:
1. Functioning on cryptocurrency.
Akaiito platform will be created directly for crypto community and it will function only on cryptocurrency. We have very clear focus: to make life of crypto community more convenient and give a tool for using crypto money in every day life. It is really hard for big companies to move around and change the policy and system towards new changed world. Akaiito will be from the very beginning created only for crypto users. Ebay, Amazon, Aliexpress from that perspective are not really our competitors.
2. All in One. Akaiito Team is highly evaluating this advantage. Just imagine how cool it will be to have all options and categories available only on 1 click distance. Too many platforms in current world. We want to create one for everything.  Smiley

The crypto community is still a small part of the population. There will be interesting proposals to convince people to change real money for incomprehensible "tokens"

This small part of population doesn't have any tool to use their real money - cryptocurrency. When You put all crypto community together it is not that small at all and plus the growth of total market capitalization of cryptocurrencies during past 4 years showed how huge interest population has in our new real money. We feel that there is market demand for Akaiito platform. I bet we are right!  Smiley
Activity: 210

Profuter, Akaiito by itself is an interesting proposal to beat named monsters Smiley If to name couple of advantages, why we gonna be choice No 1:
1. Functioning on cryptocurrency.
Akaiito platform will be created directly for crypto community and it will function only on cryptocurrency. We have very clear focus: to make life of crypto community more convenient and give a tool for using crypto money in every day life. It is really hard for big companies to move around and change the policy and system towards new changed world. Akaiito will be from the very beginning created only for crypto users. Ebay, Amazon, Aliexpress from that perspective are not really our competitors.
2. All in One. Akaiito Team is highly evaluating this advantage. Just imagine how cool it will be to have all options and categories available only on 1 click distance. Too many platforms in current world. We want to create one for everything.  Smiley

The crypto community is still a small part of the population. There will be interesting proposals to convince people to change real money for incomprehensible "tokens"
copper member
Good idea, I think that we should have an opportunity to pay with crypto in every situation we need)

Yes, we are totally agree with You!  Smiley In our opinion, it is just not fair to have cryptocurrency in our wallets and not to have an opportunity to use it. Akaiito will fix it soon.

Thank You for sharing Your opinion!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Activity: 126
Good idea, I think that we should have an opportunity to pay with crypto in every situation we need)
Activity: 146
Activity: 50
Good day, I have a question. Where  I can  read your White Paper? Cheesy
copper member
great team and great project , good luck

Thank You very much for Your support!
Best regards,
Akaiito