Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 184. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
great team and great project , good luck
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Will there be a mobile app for your project?

Yes, there will be! Akaiito team wants to make Akaiito platform the most convenient for use and therefore there will be, of course, web and mobile version. Akaiito will be available just in one one click  Smiley
Mobile version will be available for Android and IOS both.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito 
thats great to hear!! Thank u for the quick answer😉
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Wow great news) I have been waiting for such project like yours! Good luck Smiley

Candy Vit, we are very happy that Akaiito was waited. Sorry that it took so long  Smiley But, now we are here and now it is only one way: up and to the future  Smiley
Thank You for Your supporting words!
copper member
A bit of an incomprehensible idea: instead of non mineable tokens you will enter coins that can be mined. Why not mine tokens?  I hope eventually becomes clear Smiley

As far as my knowledge goes: all tokens on ethereum blockchain are premined and cannot be mined again. Ether is used as a fuel to process transactions on the ethereum blockchain. No other token can act as a fuel on the ethereum blockchain since they are running on ethereum blockchain and don't have their own blockchain. Therefore, I mentioned about future ideas of AIC token to change to be able to be mined. But, this is as far as I know, the biggest brains of technical side of the question are in our technical department, so if You will need some more specific details on that theme, I will ask them to support me and will come back to You with more detailed answer.
That idea is now in the process of discussion in our team, so Akaiito team will definitely come back to community when we will come up to conclusion.
Thank You for raising up very interesting topic!
Best regards,
Akaiito

Thank you for the answer, I almost understood. We will not go deep into the details Smiley Will there be any interesting proposals to beat the monsters of the industry (Ebay, Amazon,Aliexpress)?

Profuter, Akaiito by itself is an interesting proposal to beat named monsters Smiley If to name couple of advantages, why we gonna be choice No 1:
1. Functioning on cryptocurrency.
Akaiito platform will be created directly for crypto community and it will function only on cryptocurrency. We have very clear focus: to make life of crypto community more convenient and give a tool for using crypto money in every day life. It is really hard for big companies to move around and change the policy and system towards new changed world. Akaiito will be from the very beginning created only for crypto users. Ebay, Amazon, Aliexpress from that perspective are not really our competitors.
2. All in One. Akaiito Team is highly evaluating this advantage. Just imagine how cool it will be to have all options and categories available only on 1 click distance. Too many platforms in current world. We want to create one for everything.  Smiley
Activity: 39
Wow great news) I have been waiting for such project like yours! Good luck Smiley
Activity: 210
A bit of an incomprehensible idea: instead of non mineable tokens you will enter coins that can be mined. Why not mine tokens?  I hope eventually becomes clear Smiley

As far as my knowledge goes: all tokens on ethereum blockchain are premined and cannot be mined again. Ether is used as a fuel to process transactions on the ethereum blockchain. No other token can act as a fuel on the ethereum blockchain since they are running on ethereum blockchain and don't have their own blockchain. Therefore, I mentioned about future ideas of AIC token to change to be able to be mined. But, this is as far as I know, the biggest brains of technical side of the question are in our technical department, so if You will need some more specific details on that theme, I will ask them to support me and will come back to You with more detailed answer.
That idea is now in the process of discussion in our team, so Akaiito team will definitely come back to community when we will come up to conclusion.
Best regards,
Akaiito

Thank you for the answer, I almost understood. We will not go deep into the details Smiley Will there be any interesting proposals to beat the monsters of the industry (Ebay, Amazon,Aliexpress)?
copper member
Sooo how much time an ICO will be hold?

Hello, VR med
Pre ICO will start on 12.02.18 and will last 14 days until 25.02.18.
ICO wil start on 10.03.18 and will last 37 days until 15.04.18.
You are very welcome to join us!  Smiley
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Activity: 126
Sooo how much time an ICO will be hold?
copper member

Yes, there will be! Akaiito team wants to make Akaiito platform the most convenient for use and therefore there will be, of course, web and mobile version. Akaiito will be available just in one one click  Smiley
Mobile version will be available for Android and IOS both.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito 
Activity: 146
copper member
which exchange it will be listed first ?

Hello, BigBank
We are currently in the process of negotiations with exchange markets. For the moment we are having discussion with 3 exchange markets, but our aim is to go out for as many exchanges as possible. We will inform list of exchange markets to a community as soon as we will finalize this topic.
Thank You for Your interest!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Activity: 56
which exchange it will be listed first ?
copper member
Great project! Will put it on watch and follow up
I'm looking forward to participate in the purchase of tokens Wink

Hello, WorldBitBank

So happy to hear, that You will join Akaiito and will be with us!
It is 2 weeks time left until Pre ICO (start 12.02), so very very soon AIC tokens will go out to the world  Smiley

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
I will try to be the first who invests in your project Wink

Great to hear! Please, remember the important date: 12.02. - then its all starts! Smiley
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Activity: 288
Merit: 13
Great project! Will put it on watch and follow up
I'm looking forward to participate in the purchase of tokens Wink

Hello, WorldBitBank

So happy to hear, that You will join Akaiito and will be with us!
It is 2 weeks time left until Pre ICO (start 12.02), so very very soon AIC tokens will go out to the world  Smiley

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
I will try to be the first who invests in your project Wink
copper member
the idea is certainly grandiose, you want to immediately unite so many spheres of activity that it looks tempting.
but I think it will be quite difficult to do, I will follow the development of your project, I hope you will succeed.

Hello, uservalera
Yes, its gonna be difficult, we actually don't even have doubts in it! Smiley It is huge project, its gonna be massive platform, its gonna have millions of users and the scale of development is just endless. But: all the difficulties can be solved, the main is the wish, passion and burning inside drive to execute the idea! Which we have in our team heads and hearts!  Smiley
We are sure, that crypto community will be a big support to us and we will build up Akaiito together.
Thank You for supporting words, we appreciate it a lot!

copper member
U have a wonderful idea! I will recommend my friends to take part in your ICO Wink

It is truly wonderful idea!  Smiley Thank You, VR med! Hopefully, You will join us as well!  Smiley
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
copper member
Hello, Profuter
Here is an overview of AIC tokens distribution:
Total amount of tokens: 30 000 000 (100%)
Bounty: 3%
Team: 15%
Marketing: 7%

Tokens can not be mined, only coin can be mined. AIC has a plan for the future to become from token to the coin, but so far we are  discussing  this topic with our technical department and searching for the best solution how to do it. We will inform public as soon as we will conclude this topic.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

Best regards,
Akaiito
copper member
How much bonuses will I have if I buy tokens during the first week of sales?

Hello, Candy Vit

AIC tokens during Pre ICO (14 days, from 12.02.18 to 25.02.18)  will be sold with 60% bonus: for every 1 AIC will be added 0.6 AIC, that will summarize to 1.6 AIC tokens.
Hope You find this offer attractive and will join Akaiito Community!

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Activity: 210
Hello, Profuter
Here is an overview of AIC tokens distribution:
Total amount of tokens: 30 000 000 (100%)
Bounty: 3%
Team: 15%
Marketing: 7%

Tokens can not be mined, only coin can be mined. AIC has a plan for the future to become from token to the coin, but so far we are  discussing  this topic with our technical department and searching for the best solution how to do it. We will inform public as soon as we will conclude this topic.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
the idea is certainly grandiose, you want to immediately unite so many spheres of activity that it looks tempting.
but I think it will be quite difficult to do, I will follow the development of your project, I hope you will succeed.
Jump to: